What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site?

What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?  

51 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?

• Donate them to a charity
    • Use them to enhance your monthly income
    • Keep them as future investments

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/20 at 10:00 PM

I use those bitcoin for investing altcoins because bitcoin price is very high right now and i am expecting bull run for altcoins after bitcoin domination start to decrease. Crypto market is very profitable these days and i can also use it for trading. I know it's not much but it's helping me sometimes.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:30 PM, johant123 said:

I just donated the earnings I made on this site to a charity (The Water Project), and I intend to repeat that once I collected enough again.

That made me curious about what you do with the earnings here; keep them on the yobit exchange for the future? Or trade them for fiat, as extra income? Or donate them to some charity?

I have made the poll anonymous, so everyone can be honest 😉

As for me, I used it to sponsor my education and take care of my basic needs so that I won't disturb my parents for school fees and and other related things. So crytotalk has really helped me since I joined the forum. More greetings mate, have a nice day.

• +1 1

right now I am holding all of my earning in my wallets just to keep them and use them on the time when I need them on some certain occasions in my life so that is what I do with it

For me I'm using it for trading because trading is my main work in crypto but in general whenever I have extra money I donate to people who needs them or to charities , not only the money I make from crypto but also the fiat money I make from my job 

donating to charities when having extra money is good because these  money you donate even if they were little  may be very helpful to other people who really need it

In fact, my dear friend, I started working since the beginning of last month, and all the money that I earned I put into investment and traded a part of it in order to get a good balance at the end of this month.

Cryptocurrencies are now my only source of income. I used my earnings to trade in Jobit to make more profit. I appreciate you being generous.

2 hours ago, doldany23 said:

I am a student so recently i fulfill my necesaries by it and want to complete my studies by it..And i don't know about others but for a student there is no good option than it as I think..

@doldany23 The money we earn from the forum may contribute to running some study matters, but it is a good thing for us. We can use our free time to work here without affecting the level of our studies.

• +1 1

I spend my in buying clothes .I  buy my  favorite things by my earning.and also I am collecting my money to use it in future.I want to to invest to earn good profit. 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:30 PM, johant123 said:

I just donated the earnings I made on this site to a charity (The Water Project), and I intend to repeat that once I collected enough again.

That made me curious about what you do with the earnings here; keep them on the yobit exchange for the future? Or trade them for fiat, as extra income? Or donate them to some charity?

Yes dude we should do all these things like sum of money we should  donate the earning and other you can invest for some future and also spend it on yourself for your needs and I do all these things.

Until now, I do not own a lot of cryptocurrencies and I want to collect the largest possible amount of cryptocurrencies in order to invest in trading, I know that trading contains a lot of risks, but I am trying to learn more in order to become a successful trader

I exchange currencies into the national currency and buy what I need. I also keep a little balance in order to trade and increase my profits more and more.

Honestly speaking, firstly I invest my first earning from this site into the investbox yobit exchanger for it to continue appreciating everyday and increasing my earning, we are earning here by working, so we have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum, now i spend the money am getting from here to better my life and also help other in my family.

Well, For a member who have other source of income or have less expenses I thinks is better  you make investment. But for a member whose only source of income is this forum is advice to be withdrawing so that you will take care of your self and settle some little bills. By so doing you will surely feel a positive impact of being in the forum.

• +1 1

I'm glad that there are users like you in the forum, since that kind of charity acts are good enough to keep the world better and better.
Personally, I save my earnings for the future because I believe in BTC and I like to accumulate satoshis because I am sure that in the medium or long term they will be worth much more than they cost at the moment.
In general, I hope to continue to earn some satoshis in the future so that I can continue to accumulate and eventually donate a portion of my earnings to charity.

• +1 1

I therefore use whatever money I receive from the forum in cryptocurrency trading. And then as I also work on forex trading, I use the money earned from here also in forex trading. And in this way I also work on forex trading at the same time and I also do cryptocurrency trading. So how do I earn money here? I still use it as a charity. And I am very happy to do this and we should all give money in charity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend profits from this cryptotalk forum are not that much that we run our houses. But it is a very good amount for the students to fulfill their small wishes and made their daily needs and I am doing the same that it I fulfill my small wishes with the help of money that I earn from this cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

I used some earnings buy the some crytpocurrency and hold with him for the long periods of time... And some I withdraw and used for his study... Which cryptocurrency I buy so definitely they become double in future so I take good benefits from this...

• +3 1

Wow what a generous human being, I must commend you for this kind heart of yours, I mean there are little people on earth who would gather their hard earned money and give them as charity, you're such a good man. I hope I can emulate you.

I'll even devise a plan to split my earnings into two to start giving one as charity too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear, for me, I'm withdrawing part of my profit to cover my personal finances, another section I'm investing in the YoBit investment fund, and the last section i'm doing in the daily trading field on the platform as well. 

• +1 1

I use my most of earning from crypto for my education purpose. I also purchase many things from crypto money. I am also thinking to invest my money in any trustable website. I store my coins and invest them in future.

To be frank .. my friend, at first I will withdraw my money because I have large financial obligations to pay it .. Later on I will keep it in order to make a trade .. I buy currencies when its price drops and sell it when its price increases, and by this I have made good profits .. Of course, I will not forget the poor and needy

Good day mate. Donating your earnings to the charity is really a good thing to do. It is a commendable act. However for me i would love to exchange my earnings from the site to fiat currency so that i can take care of some minor expenses. This is really a good place to have side income

I am making some investments now because I desperately need new income to help me in my studies and complete my academic career. I work in the field of cryptocurrencies so that I can collect some of them to help me in the future from many things

I keep them for my future investment because in future cryptocurrency price more increased. It will give us more profit on long term holding. Always try to hold cryptocurrencies as much as possible.