More topics more reputation. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

Try to post many articles beacuse the more you post, the more you get reputation. One of the important thing that should be kept in mind is that dont try to cheat so as to provide more number of posts. There is a great chance of getting banned. Also post valid and relevant topics.

• +1 1

Actually when we creat topic so it reads by alot members in platform and when they read they give react to topic and after some days you will get many reputations as I created topics I have received many reputations so if you really care reputations then you have to create quality topic then you will receive many reputations..

Hello my dear friend, welcome to know your language in english of know the world.I have wanted to know important to communicate with though they learn enough in english and market place beacuse work independent from language in english.Thanks a lot. Best of luck. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right i think we should encourage ourselves and post more useful posts in order to gain reputation because comments only are not enough for getting the reputation we need so i agree with you on this 

Yes dear right if we want to increase our repotation then we should to create more topics . because many members give repotation on topics.  If we want to create topics then we should to get more knowledge about new things and then we can create new topic.  

I am new member of this forum and I am a bit afraid of posting too much topics. But I have noticed that topics have more reputation than comments. When I will learn more from this forum, I would certainly focus on posting new topics.

Platforms are usually extremely helpful in developing our creativity.  Because in order to work on this platform, we have to create different types of creative topics and post them every day.  They also have to respond to comments.  So the more unique topics we select to gain fame on this platform, the more fame we can gain.  So we should all follow others and use our intellect to create some creative topics.

Nooo ..it is not always true,, .  more post not always mean more reputation ..it is true if our posts are of good quality then we can say more posts more reputation but if ..we just continue post we in hurry to increase the quantity sometime forget to give useful post ..in.this way we gave useless not informative posts that instead of increasing reputation causes negative reputation so if this happen then more posts never mean more reputation ..we should focus on quality of words then we wil be able to get more reputation ..reputation depends upon quality not quantity ..

Yes I agree with you if you create more topic then your reputation also grows.  You should create your topic according to the rules of this forum.  You should post something that will increase the knowledge and learning of others.

Yes it's a fact that we get more reputation for topics than replies. But the topic should be relevant, discussive and informative. So try to create topic rather than just commenting.

That's actually right mate, you have much more reputations when you create a topic than commenting on a topic. But better still you will only get paid for one reputation no matter how much reputation you have on your topics they will only pay you 0.00001btc for the post 

Edited by Abs01

Yes dear friend you are very right that more topics you create the more you get reputation and reputation is very necessary for all the members and you should create the useful posts and always create good topics which are meaningful and beneficial for other members.

Hello dear!

Agree.making new posts is a way to gain more reputation points.when you add replies to others post its rare to find some appreciation.But on your own posts you'll find more reputation.

Well in my opinion we have to Create more topics for getting more reputation. If you want to get more ratings then create more topics or informative post for other member

Yes you are right. Because when you create more useful posts and topics. In result you can get more reputation points in positive form and this has directly affects on your payment. So be careful about your topic and posts. And should create useful posts for the readers so you can get more reputation points and make money more from this forum. And it is not possible way. 

You can learn about the new topics on daily basis from this platform. You can do this easily. 

Yes friend you are right if we create more topics then we can earn more reputation. If we post mor than useful topic then we will earn good likes from it.because people like the useful information which people have shared and people give them positive likes.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i agree with you.yes More topics more reputation.your topics have to be valuable to other people.if your article is a good, you get good reputation.

• +4 1

Yes you can create some different topics or some post which can gain a positive rating and positive points. So I can ask that you can write very easy and simple topics which can understand easily. If you want to join more reputation then you can write unique topics

• +2 1

On 3/17/2020 at 3:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

I completely agree with you, but I must add useful topics. 

On 1/29/2021 at 2:27 PM, ABIRAHAREEM said:

Yes you are right. If you want to have more reputation then create useful topics at daily bases. Try to create useful and unique topics to gain reputation.

Thanks for this piece, I think having a good reputation can take you to place.

Yes, maybe you have some right to your words, but I think that the large number of people from the same person every day seeking to gain ratings will cause a lot of problems and make the platform crowded with leaflets that may not benefit the members

• +3 1

This is a very good plan because when you create a topic that means that you are bringing in something new that people would learn. If that should be true then you will surely get a lot of reputations. Also I would like to earn you from duplicating topics just because you want to get more reputations as that would go against the rules of the forum.

Yes, dear its true. 
You should create a good content which will give you good reputation. 
and this can only be achieved by creating good posts or topics.

And to do this you have to be a hard and smart worker.

Yes, it requires much of our time, 

but we have to create our time in small steps 

like 30-minutes for the rest and 30-minutes for the work.

we should give some to our mind and our body.

to work in a simple way.

we should not create a boredom for oursleves.

which will not allowed us to give in a handsome way

I think that also, my friend, that the people who create a greater number of topics are known more and their names become more reserved. We also hope that our account will continue here and have a good ranking among the members.

I don't think we need to increase our posts in order to get a reputation because there are a lot of members who publish multiple topics daily of low quality and have no relevance to the forum and they will not get a reputation for this work. Therefore, I think when we publish two or three topics with good content and get a reputation from During it is better. That is, reputation is not by increasing the publications but by its content

Yes dear, the more your posts, the more reputation you get, but to get a good reputation, your topics must be of interest and give others the benefits and knowledge about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.