More topics more reputation. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

More topics more reputation.

i agree with you and more topic and more reputation. so you can try to make topic everyday. if your post helpful content member will give you reputation amd this reputation is more necessary for a good rank.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Give me reputation  if agree.

Yes you are absolutely right that topics get more reputation so we must try to make new and unique topics which will leads to the better performance and brings the forum to the higher values.also not only on topics we must post something very useful and  share your useful idea 

On 3/17/2020 at 3:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I think if you increase number  og topics daily  it will  add to your reputation. Because  mostly  people gives reputation  on topics  not on replies. So  i think  if you increase  number  of useful topics  daily there is a chances your  any post goes viral and alot of people  gives you reputation  on that. Do you agree?

Posts also get reputations and that is why they appear on your profile and keeps increasing based on the number of rating that you are able to get. Both topics and posts can receive reputations but they need to be very valuable for that to happen.

I am also agree with you my friend but in the last you have written request for reputations is prohibited in this forum according to the rules and regulations of the forum. And the other thing I want to share that there is a problem creating new topic as well as there are a lot of topics posted by old members and haven't any idea to create new post which is not already been here.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes friend, if you make many useful publications that provide valuable content to the community that will make people react more to your content. It is also important that people know you for that it is necessary to make the 20 daily publications every day!

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes i am 100%  agreed with you .

People gave reputation mostly to topics not to replies .

But i got from replies .❤

More the number of posts you  have the more you will get reputation but only if they contain useful & informative content . The useless posts are of no need at all .

The members who want to get more reputations, they should make more posts. I saw on this platform that members give the more reputations to that person who make the post. 

It is very important to make useful and quality content in other to gain reputation, is not only by making more topic but quality content bring more reputation.

I agree with you my friend. But the point is, most of people who are giving these rates unfortunately they are doing it as a thing they have just to earn their daily 50 Talk, so I think that when someone wants to give a rate for any topic they should give it because the topic deserves it and that would be clear for them after reading the topic and understanding it well so they earn in that case money and knowledge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're right most of the people don't give reputation to replies. If they can create usefull topics they can make good reputation faster than replies. But making too many topic is not easy, they need to do their research so they can be usefull for this community. Also they need to read other topics so they can improve  their knowledge about crypto.

• +4 1

Yes i am aggree with you. Your useful post is more important than the comments for taking good reputation. Because useful topic will give lot of knowledge and some people are worried about that problem which you are write in your post. So If you are posting useful post then you get rating more than your total posting.

Indeed I concur with you that more themes we will compose more standing we will get. However, the primary concern should be that there should be some rationale in posts and themes which lift up our insight.

Yes, my friend, sound and correct words. The more our topics increase the importance and the content is useful and includes information and advice for everyone, the reputation increases and increases

You are right but as seeing there are a lot of useless topics around just created to raise reputation, I don't think it is a good thing. People should only create new topics if they have something useful or interesting to say, otherwise they are just filling the environment with trash. Moderators usually delete these useless posts but if we pay more attention on this matter, this forum will be even a better place

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

We know topics always got more reputation.But replies doesn't get more reputation points.We can see all topics gets more reputation.If anyone wants to increase their reputation points then he should make more topics to get more reputation.

• +3 1

Yes, if you look at those who have much reputation, then it definitely those who create new topics always, so if anyone want to have reputation too, let them make useful post too 

• +2 1

Creating more useful topics and not duplicated or reformulated, a lot of knowledge is required in this field, of course the members will reward you with lovely reputation .

• +3 1

For sure, the more the topics the more reputation one will have, you can always create more topics bur must be viable topics. I have been making useful replies ever since I joined this forum but I'll try to start making posts to generate more reputation.

Indeed you can be able to get a good reputation by creating unique and useful topics which contains information about this forum, Creating of topics help to boost up your followers which increase your reputation on this forum

• +1 1

You are partly right, but you must also take into account that the topics must have a meaning, that is to say, to describe a subject that in some way is interesting. Otherwise no one will make a simple comment on it.

Yes along with lots of topics , the topics also should should be simple and clear to everyone and it should contain important information . The posts with low quality language and lots of mistakes gets negative points to always make crystal clear posts for the users here

Absolutely correct because in this platform everything we do have advantage and disadvantages however the issue of good reputation lies on your hand and as a member of this platform you are expected to create a top quality topic that will benefit other members here and should be useful as well. With this alone i think you will get more reputation as well.

• +2 1

knowledge is power.  The more knowledge on this platform, the more successful the work. In order to increase the reputation, new topics have to be created and topics that are helpful for people have to be created.

• Useful or interesting 1