Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

Hai hello mate. Nice to meet you. Welcome to this forum apart from me. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up my dear mate.

• +2 1

In fact, I am very happy in reading this topic .. and I thank you for your time in providing this advice .. In fact, I have not yet withdrawn my money from the wallet and have never made a sale and purchase transaction .. But from some advice from my friend, I will actually do a simple investment process. It is possible. To increase my financial profit opportunity, and I will certainly follow your advice that I gave .. Thank you .. and I wish you good luck and everyone.

On 3/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, tienda said:

Through this topic I will show you this way about how to exchange your coins on Yobit Trade section, there are many members who ask about that, so I will try to give you this easy tip to do that.

1- So first click the Trade section:

image.thumb.png.733f337fa7370491ffa698001e9fecf4.png

2- And then write the coin you want to exchange (in HEARER LETTER) on the navigator bar address like this example: after /trade/

image.thumb.png.2f47f1592f6a2a9a6771f6dfde3af54b.png

3- And then choose what you want to do BUY or SELL, then just write the amount you want to buy or sell and then you need just to wait until your order realized:

image.png.7db93263ff06cc264e3ed43091b9e9b7.png

4- Now how you will see your pending orders? you can see them here on the TRADE HISTORY: 

image.thumb.png.c402755f231a6614b5fac1fdd0ace981.png

At the end when your order are processed you will not see it on trade history, your income will be send automatic to your Yobit Balance.

Enjoy and I hope you find my topic useful, if it is please like it!👍

Thank you dear @tienda

it really helped me alot for my first transaction of money.

And i am bit worried about the process.
But now after reading your whole post now i am able to convert my coins into cash.

And the way you express this valuleable information.

Tha k you again 

• +3 1

It is simple for me to trade the Yobit exchange because I have previously traded on other exchanges, and Yobit provides a very good and simple platform for us to trade and profit from price changes.It's a great post that explains where to find trades and how to use them for a beginner. It's also important to note that Yobit is one of the best exchanges.

Dear the first time I started working on a strange exchange I was confused about how to buy and sell but now your post will give me more vision about the trading process and thank you my friend for you are explaining the trading process well and this will help us understand the trading process for me and all the new members and I will  Experience this wonderful process

I have yet to buy or sell on yobit yet as I am afraid of losing but I have a great desire to do this experiment
Is it possible to undo the buying and selling process while the order is pending or not?
I hope that this question will be answered and thank you for this useful information

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

The interface of the platform here is very simple and easy, and it is better than the rest of the platforms. I tried other platforms, but this is the platform I liked the most

Thank you for the fantastic topic, mate. Before I heard about your topic, I only knew that we could trade and invest in yobit. But now I'm thinking of a way to do it. It is extremely beneficial to junior members like myself.

You know, the first time I started working on the Yobit exchange was when Ayoda was introduced, and the way of trading in Yobit was really weird, and I was confused about how to sell or buy quickly, so I really struggled at the time, but now your post can offer new users of the exchange a better understanding of trading. Best wishes.

Thanks for sharing thia information because i m well interested in the trading work and really wants to enjoy this business. So thankyou for sharing the procedure of using yobit for trading work that is very important for me to understand the forst chapter. But i have to do more and more to become a successful trader.

Thanks for this good explanation, I didn't know how to buy
It is an easy and clear method that anyone can do and start trading and buying currencies

This is a wonderful and fully useful post to help any novice member in the field of cryptography and does not know the use of the Iopt platform, especially the trade section, as it is the most important section of the platform. @Talk

• +1 1

Thank you for telling us this way. I will try this method when I want to trade my currencies because your explanation is clear and useful, and everyone can benefit from your information.

Thank you for the good clarification that this is really important, so I must withdraw my coins and convert them into TRON currency because the commission cost is minimal .

• +1 1

Thank you very much for this information
It is really helpful and will benefit the members because most of us ask about this topic repeatedly
Majma This forum is full of information and features helpful members

• +1 1

Carrying out a trade seems easy when we view it as a buying and selling process. But in fact it is difficult and needs a lot of experience, you must study the currency, its market and analyze it to be able to obtain a prediction of its next price. 

• +2 1

Dear friend @Erudite @Humayun Morgan I have seen on this site where I can sell coins in the US at a higher price and buy them again at a lower price. The United States is more profitable than selling crypto coins to the United States or other stable coins because they are not 100% stable. When crypto coins fall they also fall and reduce the value of our assets so that we cannot take advantage of the lower price of the currency. Thank you 

Your topic will make this easier for many new users who want to trade, it is convenient to find steps and a simple explanation as here I thank you and I wish you and others success and achieve many profits

Your trick or method is really great and informative. Feeling so much glad to see your post. This is interesting. Thanking to you for this information. 

I think that the best topics are those that are accompanied by illustrations, as they are better understood by the members and I think that you presented a useful topic for new members who do not know how to buy or exchange digital currencies through the Yobit platform. As for me I have been doing this for a long time.

It is a good explanation, my dear friend, about how to trade in the money that we have, but I think that we must have good capital so that we can make good money and never lose it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This platform is considered one of the best platforms that you can work with and get a lot of profit as it contains a lot of active members who work in trading, which makes the opportunity to profit from the fluctuations that occur in the markets 

Indeed, trade is a very necessary function on the exchange, and I think everyone uses it for exchanging and withdrawing funds. You can also choose the orders you need through the market ,which is located to your left, and choose whatever you want. 

Thanks for sharing steps of trading of yobit exchange because some new friends only have problems with doing trade on it. Otherwise all experience traders has the experience how to trade with this exchange.

Dear ways are easy to use the trade department in your job. You can easily traded using it. Detailed information is shared on how you trades. I was thinking about doing this trade but I did not have any idea how to do so. But I want to. I have analyzed this problem and now I can trade. Thank you.