Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

Today I am really impressive by your post,you do really good job bro, because so many new members ask this question frequently they can't no how to exchange coins, one coin to another coin to do trade, but you show photos and explains every think, to help new members I really thanks full to your work.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a trading method to start trading on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. Thus, for a newcomer and will go to take advantage of this, thanks.

good publication so you help new people who through this campaign have probably met Yobit, with these examples they will undoubtedly make it easier to trade on the exchange

Thanks for sharing steps of trading of yobit exchange because some new friends only have problems with doing trade on it. Otherwise all experience traders has the experience how to trade with this exchange.

Yes is a useful topic , is really good for beginner to know how they can use sell and bay the coin in yobit, many beginner want to change btc to an other coin because bitcoin fee is really high in withdraw , so this topic will help them

We have been asked by the administration to clarify that you are a person of honor and reputation and I hope that you have a chance to interact with this land but I do not remember the joke that I have a climate.

Thanks for sharing this kind of information, there are many members here in this forum didn't know how to convert their coins into other coins and by thread, this may be help many members here to know how to do it.

These are very detailed instructions that will actually help most of beginners to find out how to trade on yobit, and in the rest exchanges in general, as most use the same trading options.

I love yobit, it is too much user friendly. Every section of it is very easy to use. Also it has usd market which is plus point I have seen in this site where I could sell coins in usd at high price and again buy in low price. USD is more profitable than usdt or other stable coins to sell crypto coins because they are not 100% stable. When crypto coins falls they also fall and value of our wealth reduce so we could not take benefit of lower prices of coins.

Thank you for this useful tutorial on how to trade on crypto currency using yobit as this will many members know how to trade easily and invest in the coins that they have confidence in.

That's nice , your post will actually help newbies who actually got issues on selling thier bitcoin to buy other currencies, mostly this happens when there wants to withdraw , Because of the high rate of withdrawal fees in bitcoin , we actually need to exchange to other currencies with low withdrawal fees through this process.

I know this already but Thanks for helping those that don't know about that a sensible trade gives you a good profit so be ensure to chose that coin thats give you profit

Thanks for your post. There are so many newbies and others member who can be pleased by seeing your post. Informative post always appreciated. If a topic is meaningless and relevant then it can be helpful for somebody.

Tha ka for making the exchange more easy to us , but i am wandering why Yobit stay in the old form of exchange style that we need to click alot of make a trade while the market price and other features still not exist in the platform.???

The think that I love in this exchange that they have a great movement in the price not like the other I always save my coins here always higher than the other market, but I don't know why they don't update the themes of trading and charts also , are they use the trading not app sso they need to make this style stable for it? You can find the application in Google play.

Thank you my friend, it's very simple the proccess indeed, I only need to capitalize enough, to try in real this knowledge. Please receive my like for your work.

• +2 1

Thanks to share this information! in my opinion is a very good service that have Yobit in your web! it's safety, easily and you can learn more from other experience traders and exchangers! so if you know more about that i will apreciate your posts with knowledge for begginners

• +2 1

I have noticed  that if you want to see on a bit more price than usual you can place your  order and it will be fulfilled soon and yiu can have a bit more money which  you was about to perform.

• +2 1

The trading section on yobit is not that difficult to understand and operates, but thanks for these extra exposure, trading on yobit.net is now made easy

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Many beginners face problems when they do want to sell their cryptocurrencies on Yobit ,

Well, there's no member here which is complaints against to a problem on trading because there's no problem happens on it, as far as i used this trading feature, i didn't experience any kind of problem because they have a fast transaction.

• +3 1

Well this is good explanation I think this is the easiest way of trading because you explain it in step by step which is very helpful for newbie because they don't know about trading even not only newbie so keep sharing information like this because we need to learn from you..

• +3 1

Trading on yobit.net is not that complicated as it seems, it's just as simple as buying or selling a particular coin in exchange for another. 

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I should have come across this post earlier because at first it was really hard for me to understand the basics behind trading in yobit platform. After good research I was able to find it and now I am able to trade without any serious problems. This is going to be really useful to the beginners on this platform. 

• +2 1

The yobit trade section is kind of complicated to some members here, the trade section on yobit is kind of direct you can easily initiate buying and selling without any additional extra processes.