Question for experienced traders. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

Actually we have to learn about it be for staring it.if we have good knowledge about it we definitely get good profit.on the other hand if we don't have any knowledge about trading we loss our money.

This is a good question about trading that every beginners want to learn more about trading. I also recommend everyone to ask and research before making any investment through asking from seniors and many other resources.

Yes, it will make you wealthy, but it also needs patience. Since trading can be risky if you need to become wealthy in a short period of time. That it necessitates a well-balanced mind and brain. Just trading will help you get rich if you do your research and understand the market.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:39 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

As a trader making alot of money depends on your balance , but the more knowledge you got the more money will be in your balance for sure  so learn more to gain more.

A very good reply you make here because in trading one have to be patience enough to bear the price stability and further more it all depends on how much you have before embarking on trading in the digital market which will determine how much money you will make as time goes on.

My dear friend, you have to tell a little before starting any work in order to become rich. You must be patient, well-educated. The work you will do to recklessly, to be exposed to scammers and to deceive. You can get big money from currencies encrypted with investments and trading, but with caution

I don't have any experience on this question that you have asked but you are going to get your answers from the high experience traders from this forum so just read the post carefully 

If you are a good day trader you can even earn up to 60% on your single trade and if you are patient enough you can even make your money double on a single trader

Friend you are right on this question especially for experienced traders
Because their answers may be useful to novice members by offering them advice and guiding them on the right path that they walked before them.
It all depends on the capital that they put in the investment

Of course, anyone can invest in cryptocurrency and make a profit. Trade is really very profitable. It is very profitable. We must learn to make a profit.

I think trading is the difficult business, you have to make calculation plans and some other experiment and analysis to understand the trading candle and graphs. Because when you understand the whole things about the trading than you can start investment and that time it can give you big benifit.

Hello friend, of course trading and investing are very profitable, and at the same time you may lose. To enter this field, you must have high experience in order not to be exposed to a loss and there is no fixed rate of profit in this field. The amount of your profit depends on the amount of the currency you enter into and its exchange rate

Yes, my friend, working in currency trading can make you rich, but you need more experience, as well as learn technical analysis in order to avoid losing, or you can follow the channels in the Telegram program, as they provide great recommendations.

Yes, you can become wealthy through trading, and crypto trading does so, but there are many factors to consider, such as the quality of your trading skills, the amount of money you invest, and the value of your coins, all of which influence how much profit you earn. However, it takes time and patience to become wealthy through crypto trading.

Of course, my friend, we can become rich through trading, but the amount of profit we want to achieve depends entirely on the amount of capital we have when we want to enter this field

• +2 1

Realizing profits needs patience and good time
And you have to learn well and I do not think that you can make a big fortune in a short time and this depends on your capital
The more capital, the greater the profits. You have to study the market well and choose the appropriate currency for trading and seek the help of expert people and I think that you should have some luck
I wish you the best

• +4 1

From my point of view, the more you rely on hard work, perseverance and determination to achieve what you want, the more your profits will increase, but this requires patience and gathering information related to handling and knowledge.
With knowledge and diligence, you will reach your goal

Of course, trading is one of the most popular ways to profit from cryptocurrencies and your next step should be with the forum, but you need to learn the basics of trading to avoid losses as much as possible.

• +2 1

Indeed you can become a person who has a lot of money through crypto, but for this you must have a large capital first and second you must learn to trade and fully professionalize it before you start trading so that you will not be scam in the process.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Victor25 said:

Trading has a 50% chance of making you rich as there are two options for you to withered predict if a coin rises or falls and it also depends on the amount of money that you decide to trade because, the more you trade, the more you earn.

Right mate.  There are high chances that by trading uou can become rich very fast... It's an easy way to make you rich.. But you need perfect information about the activities in the stock market that are happened. If you have an experience about trading then it is not enough to make you rich... You also need money to trade with it.. If you don't have enough money to invest then is is very difficult for you to become a rich person by trading... You need experience as well as money to make it double or triple it. 

• +1 1

My friend you can actually become rich with the help of cryptocurrency but for that you need to be very much lucky and also you need to have a good portfolio

• +1 1

I believe that the availability of opportunities and the increase in earning money depends on the effort and fatigue that a person provides and his drive to his goals that he seeks to reach.

Yes my friend. This depends on your knowledge of the field of medication and how to win deals. You have to learn to invest well and be fully aware of its basics. You can also buy currencies at a low price and be patient with them until their price rises and win amazing amounts. I advise you to learn the field of technical analysis to predict a period  Rising prices: You can build your future by sticking to these tips

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important question. I think that we must be patient, plan and monitor a certain currency, follow your study of it, and then trade it.
I wish you good luck

• +2 1

Yess trading will make you rich but it's require a lot of time. In short time you never get your goal .Always remember big things always take a time .It's a slow process it's depends upone the period of time .Because if we look btc price in previous 10 years is nothing but now a days it's price reach at its peak .

Trading necessitates first-hand experience and expertise. As a result, anyone who knows and studies well about trading skills, technical and fundamental research, and follows and understands cryptocurrency news can make good money in this field. Random entry, on the other hand, may result in losses in this sector.