Question for experienced traders. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

Look, my friend, if you intend to get rich overnight I tell you that it is not possible but from my experience I tell you that since I am here I have been able to start supporting the daily expenses of my home and I have also been able to start saving a small amount for the future you just have to be patient and work within the rules and everything is going to give you luck.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. I think you should focus on understanding the nature of work rather than focusing on profit, because if you work smartly and understand the rules well, you will achieve a large amount of profit. Good luck to you .

Hello my friend
I think it's hard to get rich in one day.
To get rich you have to be patient
Because you will face a lot of trouble on your way.

• +2 1

Skills matter more than sections. No doubt we can earn a good capital from investment and trading section but having enhanced skills is far necessary. So focus on your skills and have enough experience to gain high profit from trading. In that way you can become rich.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

You have to walk step by step until you reach the stage of the rich. You should not rush in this step, until you achieve the desired goal, be patient and do your best at work.

The answer is yes.
But the amount of profit is not fixed or fixed.
In exchanges, the market and currency rates play the biggest role in the amount of profits you get.
And the biggest factor for profit is research and knowledge of the currency and its market before buying it.
Therefore, whenever we choose currencies that have expectations of an increase in their price, and that happens, large profits are formed.
And we should not cancel the loss into account, as it is very possible.

Experience traders didn't use to invest on only one coins because of lack of any believe on what will happen in the next minute, this all depend on the demand and supply of the coins it can rise and fall at any time depend on the exchange rate.

• +1 1

We must take advantage of the people who have spent a long time in this club, and we must use their advice and help for us to make more money

Good profit and big money depends on the type of effort that you will make and on which platform you will work, so you must make wise decisions and your information is very abundant in order to increase your chances of trading,
The profit price is a relative matter that we cannot easily determine because it is based on several fundamental factors.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend you can earn money by trading. But if you mean to get rich in a short time, I assure you that you will not get rich in this short time, you must tire, gain information and make a great effort. So that you can become rich. You must always not rush. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hi dear greetings you have pretty good question and there are lot of members ask this question often if you are post contain are good content and people giving your post positive reputation instead of giving negative reputation yes it will be very beneficial for you because this poor will generate some income and if you want to success or become rich you have to be very patient and work hard in this forum

• +3 1

Hello, trading in cryptocurrencies needs experience and good knowledge and collecting complete information on how to trade. In my opinion, I am the first period when trading in a small amount, and if you lose, you will not lose everything you have and learned.

Dear friend, I did not know about trading and the amount of profit in it, but I know that profit and abundant gain depend on the credibility of the platform through which you work in the field of trading, so you should look for a reliable platform. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mohammadalhanash said:

Hello my friend..i think that everyone think like this way..if you want to get money fastley..then you will not reach to your goal..its very hard progress and you will not reach it..thank you for this important post 

That's right my friend, if your goals are clear and achievable you can be successful. It is necessary to study in depth the topic of Cryptocurrencies, their profitability in the digital market, consult experts.

Trade certainly gives us very good profits to trade in the market, but it is really reliable to say that we will do very well if we have knowledge and practice, there is a 20% probability that with trade you can become a millionaire and this is a very high probability that I had not seen in many places, that is why I work based on my future.

The short way to get anything is really dangerous and temporary. Don't focus on to be rich because you will fail to achieve your goal. You should focus on work, work hard and will automatically go into a sound financial position.

• +3 1

Yes friend trading can give you profit if you do it with full hard work and after getting knowledge about it because everything require knowledge and patience. And you will get rich through trading.

• +2 1

I'm still a beginner, my friend, but I think you don't have to rush the thousand mile road starts with one step, so you have to be patient, learn and gain experience then you can start investing and trading . Good luck.

• +3 1

Your business profits depend on the trading and investment platform. The main thing that is important is that the platform is honest and also that there are numerous platforms to be traded and that capital can create massive earnings. @shakeelsherpao

Dear friend @Jeevay @emad mhmad @Bebylove many people think you need quality trading skills, and depend on how much you invest and how important the currency prices are to how much you gain, but it takes some time and you need patients too, then you prosper through crypto trading. Thank you.

trading is the best way to increase our amount and we get best profits from trading if we know all the feature of trading so if we get rich in trading the first we control our emotions then do trading with patience and never share our personal information to any other always concentrate to our work and do trading in the best way.

yes dear from trading we can get become rich but for this we should take important steps firstly we should get proper knowledge and information about the trading and second the most important thing in trading we cannot get always profit sometimes you have to face loses so be prepare yourself for this and choose legit and best coin for trading 

On 3/16/2020 at 6:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

Crypto trading can indeed provide a lot of profit, but it can also provide losses for its users, it depends on whether or not the crypto user can become a good and true crypto trader. The amount of profit itself depends on how much you have the capital to sell it.

Dear friend, I am not old here, but I can say that you can earn good profits from trading, but you should beware of deception or declining currencies that you are trading. Good luck