Careful With Your News - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Careful With Your News

Yes, it is true, news sometimes has an effect that differs from expectations. Also do not forget that action always has a reaction. Man by nature tends to experiment with things that are forbidden, so you find, for example, in police states when the government banned Facebook, you find that people have a strong desire for The use of Facebook was completely opposite, so I think this situation is similar here and the Chinese government's ban on Tether USDT coin has increased demand for it.

• +2 1

When a certain coin is banned in a country that hold the coin a lot, there is high tendency that the coin will dump, because the higher people demand for a coin the higher the price, it pumps and the lower people demand for it, that how it will dump, chine have there reasons for taking such action

It will be very good members in the forum to know what news to spread because some news mislead members in cryptoworld, we should check and filter and confirm is true before spreading it. 

There are so many coins in the market which are stable but usdt coin is ban.No one can ban any coins in the market if the market  go to high or go down stable coin will not eliminate. 

I don't believe the news that leads to the decline in cryptocurrency prices. It happens a lot and the most negative news is bitcoin. There has been a lot of negative news about bitcoin that considers bitcoin to be a bubble, bitcoin investment that can make you poor, all of it is news that attacks bitcoin that we are afraid to invest there. Whereas on the contrary, bitcoin continues to show resistance to its peak, now bitcoin is not affected by the crisis or global pandemic, instead the price of bitcoin continues to rise to its highest level.

• +1 1

The news about cryptocurrency some give us profit . But mostly fake news give us lot of losses in trading and investment platforms.  I always being a careful person. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I thought the USDT was a stable coin so how can it gain any price increase ? but also you need to see these kind of the news impacts the market all the time.

Yes you are right I think we should take an eye at the news of crypto such as china take a look and ban USDT so I think it is the important factor and remain touch with the market then invest and trade I think. So it is good.

• +2 1

@Lenoni1 The truth is there is a story behind all the kind of ideas that go on in so many ways there are so many people we have to work and put together the power to we need to keep on doing a lot of good effort to which we are able to really define the good ideas that are effort to bring good efforts that are powerful to it and well involved to it, we have to work as hard and find solution to the news center, mine is coingcko that is really good.

@davy22 it works perfectly

On 10/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, williamz902 said:

I saw that China put a ban on Tether (USDT). Many people expected that the coin would loose value very quickly since China is one of the biggest players in Crypto and a ban on trading would spell disaster for that coin. However, according to this Bloomberg article (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-15/china-trading-ban-is-fueling-rise-of-controversial-crypto-coin), it seems that the ban on trading Tether has only fueled the desire of Chinese people to trade that coin. As a result, it has gained 17% over the last three months.

Looking at another coin, traders in Stellar Lumens (XLM), are afraid that the Keybase airdrop over the next few months will drive the price of Stellar into the ground. However, if you do your calculations, you will find that the airdrop will have very little effect on the overall price. At worst, it may drop to 700 Satoshis, from it's current level of 770. These calculations are based on the Market Capitalization and the amount of coins in circulation currently.

So the point is that you need to be careful about the news that you read and do your own research. Sometimes, we think something may affect the price, but it may actually be beneficial.

@williamz902

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful participation. Of course, there are currencies that are more stable, where China is always trying to launch its currency in the market, cryptocurrencies, where the ban on China always comes where it is rising and the prices of cryptocurrencies rise. For that we have to follow the markets and benefit from those processes

The cryptocurrency market is very sensitive it is affected by the news a great deal. Any news such as the ban you mentioned will make the price drop severely ,but on the other hand I have heard some news talking about organizing the market of cryptocurrency and I think that such organization will give a certain kind of stability to the price of the coins.

We all have the ability to search the internet and see if something is true or not. Usually we learn some news and there is a different idea about what is happening. This is about everything as someone may want to promote his coin or give the impression that something is worth more. We can have our one judgement and not be drawn to a conclussion without looking at the source ourselves.

• +3 1

On 10/16/2019 at 4:49 PM, williamz902 said:

I saw that China put a ban on Tether (USDT). Many people expected that the coin would loose value very quickly since China is one of the biggest players in Crypto and a ban on trading would spell disaster for that coin. However, according to this Bloomberg article (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-15/china-trading-ban-is-fueling-rise-of-controversial-crypto-coin), it seems that the ban on trading Tether has only fueled the desire of Chinese people to trade that coin. As a result, it has gained 17% over the last three months.

Looking at another coin, traders in Stellar Lumens (XLM), are afraid that the Keybase airdrop over the next few months will drive the price of Stellar into the ground. However, if you do your calculations, you will find that the airdrop will have very little effect on the overall price. At worst, it may drop to 700 Satoshis, from it's current level of 770. These calculations are based on the Market Capitalization and the amount of coins in circulation currently.

So the point is that you need to be careful about the news that you read and do your own research. Sometimes, we think something may affect the price, but it may actually be beneficial.

Yes dude maybe China is going to be make and introduce some stable coin as there are lots of  stablecoins and maybe this is the reason that China put a ban on tether 

• +4 1

We should always double check any news that we receive in the crypto world before acting on it so that we should not get scammed or make losses on our earnings.

12 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

We can have our one judgement and not be drawn to a conclussion without looking at the source ourselves.

Making our own personal research before joining any project is the best solution I think to avoid fake news in cryptoworld because new things keep showing up day by day and anyone who is not careful enough will surely end up losing, meanwhile we have to be careful on the way we run our activities in cryptoworld.

Be careful, my friend, of the common news that comes from some parties that direct you negative information that makes you give up or lose your confidence by working with this coding, so be careful about this thing.

News create positive and negative impact on crypto market. Expert trader always read news and put their trading order according to the news. So, if you are in new crettrader and you want to to invest your money in cryptocurrency trading then you must read these kinds of news

On 1/3/2021 at 7:28 AM, Labozhii said:

meanwhile we have to be careful on the way we run our activities in cryptoworld.

You are right because if don't do that then there is high possibility for us to lose in this field and since there will be no compensation for loses then we must be extra careful to avoid lose.

There are as yet numerous coins in the market that we can pick and hold, yet better to check the cost consistently before purchasing. Not constantly, the cost will consistently at its most noteworthy. Perhaps china needs to make a coin that will vanquish bitcoin as the main on the positioning of the coins.

21 hours ago, joneda said:

I think the market has a great impact on the currency or token situation, but usually it doesn't have much impact because of course the team behind the project has already suspected it and taken a preventive action... 

We just need to respect our work and hold the talkcoin we are currently earning mate because the value is too down and I will suggest we make use of the investbox so as to be earning 1% everyday untill the value rise again in the future but patient is required.

• +1 1

Yes you said right you should too be careful for your news because if you see on this forum there are a lot of scammers and they give the attractive office I suggest to you that when you receive the attractive offer first of all you should investigate about them

On 10/16/2019 at 12:49 PM, williamz902 said:

Banning a cryptocurrency in any country is not a yardstick for the market to drop drastically as we all know most countries ban activities on cryptocurrencies but does that stop coin like bitcoin to thrive?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/5/2021 at 10:07 AM, Labozhii said:

We just need to respect our work and hold the talkcoin we are currently earning mate because the value is too down and I will suggest we make use of the investbox so as to be earning 1% everyday untill the value rise again in the future but patient is required.

Talktoken will surely rise again and i the rise of bitcoin in terms of value aslo affected this coin and I believe the coin will soon rise again when bitcoin falls in value probably end of this month or next, so investbox should be our wallet for now.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2019 at 1:49 PM, williamz902 said:

Yes really. The news that comes about currencies has a really big impact. I think only official currency channels should be followed.

• +2 1

USDT is one of the most stable coin in the market . It never decreases.  It always stable in market.  There are many fake news about USDT. Don't believe them . They are just rumours. USDT price never goes down,it programmed like that.