How to Cryptocurrency sent and receive? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
omaralirajbd

How to Cryptocurrency sent and receive?

Cryptocurrencies cannot be transferred using private keys, since they give full access to the wallet.cryptocurrencies are usually sent to wallet addresses. like mails to the mailbox.

There are two things u mentioned in your question. The first thing is to send the Bitcoins to others for that you can do it by many trading platforms and also from yobit.net for that u required to their Bitcoin wallet address and enter that Bitcoin wallet address and send it to them. U can do one more thing u can have your own wallet and u can send it to yourself. For recieving also the process has to follow u need to have Bitcoin wallet and then u can receive by sending your Bitcoins to that address. I hope this answer matches your question. Thankyou. 

On 3/14/2020 at 8:53 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend. I am newer. I cannot know how to cryptocurrency send and receive? can cryptocurrencies can sent directly between two parties via the use of private and public keys? anybody know about this please tell us.

Yes with private key and your crypto address(public key) you will be able to easily send and also receive crypto, you need an exchange wallet or your own wallet in order to do that and, when you want to send someone a crypto you should get their deposit address and send it to their address and if you want to receive crypto you have to give your deposit address to that person so that they can send crypto to you.

Edited by lharost

On 3/14/2020 at 8:23 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend. I am newer. I cannot know how to cryptocurrency send and receive? can cryptocurrencies can sent directly between two parties via the use of private and public keys? anybody know about this please tell us.

Its better you see some videos, because its a lot easier, but you can create online cryptowallets and you can receive a coins with it if you want to send a bitcoin you can click the bitcoin and add the address you want to send and send it, but make sure you are sending only bitcoin for a bitcoin address

First I have a small conception about Crypto. I think we must have some wallet to keep our money and That particular wallet have some address. So if you want to send or receive any Crypto we have to just put the address and send or receive.

yes you can send money from your wallet to another wallet but remember that there will be a transaction fee which differs between coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You need to have access to your wallet or exchange account and have receivers wallet to send your crypto. Also you are necessary to pay some fee for transaction, in some blockchains fee is 0.01$, in some about 1$ and after confirming your transaction, tokens will be sent in some minutes or hours. Speed depends on type of blockchain 

Cryptocurrencies are sent the same way as money to a Bank card, only to send cryptocurrency you need someone else's wallet address.

I don't think this is difficult because you can easily search on internet were you can read and download videos on how crytocurrency can be send and received from other members.

To send or receive any cryptocurrencies we only have to own the address of the currency with which we want to make that transaction go to the withdrawal or deposit section and write it in the wallet box