Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

My friend I didn't understand your question what do you want to know and ask I think you should clear the question before to ask. If you are talking about the trading then I will say that you should keep patience in a trading to become successful. 

That's right- we should be careful and do our job carefully and choose a good and safe wallet for withdrawing money. One small mistake can hurt. So we always need to be careful.

Bitcoin can make you stress and happy, when price is grow up you will be happy because you get profit but when bitcoin down you stress with lost much money in bitcoin investment. You need to back up your money with other investment when bitcoin down your earning still run with other investment but if you don't have other passive income you will be stress when looking bitcoin of your investment have lower price and you lost much money with bitcoin

It is not an easy task for one to work in the world of crypto, you have to pass through lot of stress before, during and even after your work in the forum

You are right on this one mate and I also face the same issue sometimes I do recopy the address several times or having fears when I press the send button and I think its a psychological problem.

Friend, it seems to me that we all have that stress in trade that we have always been constantly checking to see if those numbers or that address are right so that we do not make any mistakes I think we all go through that or are going through it.

• +1 1

I think that it is good to check the address of the wallet that you want to send your money to before you confirm the transmission process so that the money does not go to another wallet, but not frequently, because this will make you tense and afraid that you have to trust yourself well because you will not make a mistake every time.  In order to check the wallet address, but one time.

If you don't want stress then you should be making use of QR codes as all you have to do is just scan the address. You won't have to worry about making mistakes in typing the address. By the way no body does that. Just copy and paste the address and you are good to go.

Of course we all go through this stage when we are not familiar with the matter and we are afraid that we will make mistakes in it so I advise you to practice this thing and I think that with the passage of time it will become easier and in order not to make mistakes I advise you to learn from the experts to avoid it

Edited by Mohammadnour
  • +1 1

I am also stressed about all these.  A little bit mistake would cause to lose all our assets completely as they refundable.  This thing creates the stress before investing in before withdrawing.  During my last withdrawl from Yobit I got completely disappointed as I thought that I have lost my assets.  But later this was OK. I hate all this fuss. 

Stress is common everywhere and here in the cryptographic world it is not the exception, you never know if when you withdraw your currency you are doing it at the right time, for such reasons you have to be very careful to avoid the smallest losses and obtain the greatest profit. I, for example, check my accounts only once a day so as not to go crazy at first I did the same thing as your friend and my stress was so great that I had to take a break and come back more calmly but that you learn over time when you are new In the forum he wants everything in a hurry and things are not like that there is everything with every time you just have to know how to expect luck on your way and relax that everything you want you will achieve as long as you work within the rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also face it and as we are new in this platform. So we fear most to lost our earnings. It also important to check further before sending and receiving. Don't worry about this brother. Thanks for your informative post.

This happens very often friend!
For this reason, it is very important that when operating we have the appropriate knowledge and have a very large emotional control. Otherwise we will make bad decisions and we will lose money.

Yes .. my friend understood you that working with coding needs constant monitoring of the market in order for when we are down we buy and when we go up we sell and if you feel that you are very keen not to lose I advise you, my friend, to keep in mind that in the end we work as traders, we will face profit and loss I wish you a profit  the permanent

There is no stress in trading or transferring crypto. All you have to do is copy and paste the address or scan it using a qr code. If you are however experiencing any difficulty then it's surely from your network.

Yeah i also heard that stress is our worst enemy while trading we shiuld be relaxed and patuent to make smart decisions in trading in order to get profits. Trading is not easy and it takes much time to get expert in it. 

It is a natural thing for a person to feel nervous when doing the exchange because he is risking his money. Therefore, caution must be exercised and choose appropriate times for carrying out exchanges. In general, experience comes after many experiences and with advancement in this field the person becomes well experienced

Of course, you'll be stressed, and to be honest, not everybody can handle negative feelings well. But don't worry, you have plenty of experience and expertise to trust yourself. Take a deep breath before straightening.

• +3 1

I think I understand your fears and that's in relations with the fear to loose you money, but what's important to click on the copy bottom to make sure that you don't send to a wrong address.

I think that this is a normal issue as you are just eager to make a profit and don't want to lose any of your hard earned crypto currency that you have spent your time making.

My friend..
Thank you for your participation
Trading and withdrawal operations need to organize time, my margin is normal because you are investing your money and this work is really risky, so we must strive to get the money from crypto but we have to pay attention I mean that each of us checks his address several times before clicking on a button Posting, there is a lot of malware now Please pay attention
I wish success to all members, thanks

Don't take stress in any work or business because stress damage your thinking and you get loss in your business. Feel releax before start any work. If you loss in your business then you should not disappoint and do more efforts to become successful in your business. You should work with patience. 

• +2 1

Dear i do not understand your question. I think your question is not related to the crypto forum and its currencies. If you feel pain then take appointment to doctor and check it. In this forum, i think you cannot create such a topic or posts  . Otherwise your accounf can be banned.

• +4 1

On 3/14/2020 at 10:53 PM, Mohssine said:

Yes my fringe is normal because you invest your money and this business is really risky , so is normal my friend. But you have to control this stress to be successful.

In the cos of trading one have to undergo stress and the stress is like mandatory in most aspect of business transaction but in the aspect of withdrawal the stress ...

• +2 1