Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

When i was a begginer i was also checking the address multiple times. After having some experience i stop checking it. I think there's a better way, many exchange have a address saving feature. If you save your withdraw adress , you wouldn't have to check all the time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is normal issu,you invest your money and this business is really risky,Do better by doing this strategy, but don't stress yourself, do not worry, this is happening with everyone and with me as well, and the reason is fear of putting the wrong address and losing all the money,And Double check everything specially in withdraw time. 

Unfortunately, this happens with many traders for fear of sending money to the wrong address.
I advise you to calm your nerves and trust yourself, because this is a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
So when you feel stressed, step away from the screen and stop watching the numbers until you regain your energy.

• +5 1

@rose1. It is true that there is fear in many traders for making mistakes and I concur with your advice.i also think once we already know our fear,and we have a goal to reach then we find all the possible way to conquer the fear and we become fearless.

• +2 1

Dear, I can't say it's 100% a psychological case, but it's good for you, because a lot of addresses lost their meaning due to some small mistake in the address, so this process is important and you are not alone, I mean before clicking the send button  Each of us is verifying his address many times, now there is a lot more malware, thanks to my friend.

STRESS, as I talked about how the XRP wallet address tag and address are present, the title tag has to be missing so nearly everything is lost in the transaction. Since routine monitoring of the market is essential, especially if you are always busy and sometimes you have to check the market with your help, which is why traders focus entirely on trading.

When you are trading at the start, you have to face stress.Because it  is the nature of human being, that he feels stress for the thing which he is performing for first time.But when you trade again and again, then you are addicted to stress and then you do not feel stress so do not stress and continue trading. Your stress will continue to decrease with experience. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friends in the world of cryptocurrencies we just have to be very calm because if you are in trouble we can only lose our money.

Fear is what makes us to be careful in some ways but too much of it leads to inhibition and unwillingness to try out new options. We never want to take risks when this is the case. We should all get rid of our fears and trade with people. If we refuse to trade out of fear of losing money, we will not gain any money either. @Muhammad Abu bakar

• +3 1

Stress is not only on trading but it is also in every work. As a human being we have some fears in our mind that become the reason of stress. When we feel tha fear of being lost. So sometimes it motivates to succeed and sometimes it becomes the reason of failure.

Of course, withdrawal operations need to be sure of them before the transmission process, as you have to pay close attention to not falling into risks, as many have fallen into those risks. We always make sure of these operations and benefit

You know that Cryptocurrency trading is a risky job and I think it is your good habit to check the address many times but repeating the same thing 20 times I think the dude.So if I want to have ideas about this, you know that it has your idea about it, but I want to know about it because it was really good about this trading.

You are welcome mate. Really on need to be extra careful if you are tying withdraw funds from trading because once you have made a mistake, your funds is gone. But the express your case on the forum, it seems psychologically, you have already develop fobia for the withdrawal which if you don't take time, you might do a wrong think and loose everything. That is my advice to you

The reason you break down emotionally is because of the pressure of business.  Maybe it's about price or crypto withdrawal.  But if you check your crypto address carefully, it is good for you.  And you can earn money by working here.  Thanks

Yes that's right.. There's pressure sometimes, but it depends on the type of platform as well, so you have to choose a strong platform with a lot of support, and it's best to withdraw  early or at the end of the day.

Without that it is incomprehensible, in light of the fact that you realize that, you will face some challenge. As I would see it with this way you can tackle issue of losing cash. Through pressure, you can be generally incredible and taken note.

• +1 1

Checking numbers and address is good for safety. But checking too much like you isn't not good. One day this will bring you loss. Then you will do mistake but you won't notice.  So don't take stress in these things. Keep your mind calm in these things. In this way these work doen even more perfectly. 

Those are things that sometimes happen to us, friend, when we don't want to lose anything and we are afraid of losing what we have worked so hard for, is what makes us doubt and fix ourselves several times always so that we do not make mistakes in anything and everything is in order.

Hello my friend

Can I give you advice ?!

You have to stay relaxed .. Stress is tired and puts you in a bad psychological state

Fear not ... you are strong

In order to succeed, you have to be confident and relaxed ... We are all subjected to psychological pressure and tension, but we can confront it with strength and courage .. The platform needs us and we also to remain one hand ..

I wish you success

Quiet friend is not a psychological problem but it is the way to ensure that you do not get a negative result in your transaction
 Since you have experience and knowledge that the cryptocurrency market is volatile.

I have not start trading right now I'm learning about Crypto trading actually crypto trading is complex than common trading of online stuffs that pay on cash money. From point of learning I understand that it's stressful we must be undeviating while learning about crypto trading 

My comrade, most people these days look at stress, and it's the same old thing. Either way, all you need to know is that pressure can no longer give you in your life. All he will do is take away your important time and make you feel uncomfortable with the circumstances you are in. In addition, the same situation is with the cryptocurrency world. Be patient, optimistic, and work to satisfy your heart.

Well, For me I don't see any stress in trading or withdrawing, it only hard when you have little idea on how it's done. Just get a legit and easily operated wallet. Make findings, there are a lot on the net. Thanks.

• +1 1

I would say believe it is not a psychological problem that you are going through but be careful to avoid loss of your funds, any single mistake can lead you to serious loss while making a transaction so keep it up and I would also advise you to be sure  To avoid loss, we want to send money to any wallet address because some transactions are irreversible and no one will compensate you for any loss you may incur.  Working tirelessly.

I think your are over doing it.Dont be that much stressed. Take everything easy.Withdrawal of your coins is not that hard. You just have to make it easy and do it in one time.So the stress will not stay for very long.Try not to watch btc address  that much time.