Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020.

In fact, I do not care about these currencies, I only care about large, reliable currencies, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, doge and XRP. Investing in them is always profitable. I heard about XTZ that it will be useful in the future, and analysts expect that it will become significant. I can buy some and store it, because I don't want to regret it later.

• +1 1

There are many alternative currencies that are good for investment, and it may bring you greater profits than the profits that can be achieved by investing some currencies, and the currencies in which I prefer to invest are DOT, Waves and XRP.

• +3 1

I am always afraid in investing into some other coins because I get the feeling that there isn't enough volume in those coins. I prefer to invest into bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and XRP. Investing into popular coins means that your investment is safe.

• +1 1

On 3/13/2020 at 7:38 AM, Am1981 said:

Everybody knows about cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH an so on. But there are some other currencies in the market and we should keep an eye on them. 

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       MakerDAO [MKR, DAI]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Synthetix Exchange [SNX]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

·       Stake Capital DAO [SCT]

Yes mate you are right. These crypto currency has good value now. You cant just ignore it. You can have good profit from it. So best of luck. 

So many cryptocurrencies which is real profitable and we can take profit from them. But our mindset that we would use bitcoin and ethereum because it famous and popular due to it price. So we can amke more money if we hold them. But people think that they can't take chance. If we get knowledge about cryptocurrency then we can use this type of coins. But these all coin are safe and we can take benefits from them. So make plans to hold if you want to earn ,because it cryptocurrency coins and w3 can take advantage.