Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020.

Everybody knows about cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH an so on. But there are some other currencies in the market and we should keep an eye on them. 

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       MakerDAO [MKR, DAI]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Synthetix Exchange [SNX]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

·       Stake Capital DAO [SCT]

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

Tezos XTZ can be the best option to make an investment plans for this crypto rest I love them but still I have no plans to hold in the crypto wallet. Tezos has very good performance in the market as the demands of this crypto is significantly increasing. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Still I would have made an investment in the old time-tested coins . ltc doge, xrp and some of the forks of bitcoin.

• -2 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

If you want my opinion about the most coins that we need to keep our eyes on them, then I will tell you about litecoin because his current price is not the real one, he can go up to 200 dollars, and etherium too who reached 500 dollars before, and without forgetting xrp and dash coin and bitcoin cash, even bitcoin is good coin that we need to follow it, especially now

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 4

For my knowledge, i have seen many people talking about tezos and the potential of the coin is huge and many YouTubers are also suggesting and doing there Investment. And i have also seen a video titled" How tezos can be next XRP?" So i think it is coin to be considered.

• +1 7
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

For me I am not using any of the currencies that I mentioned and focus only on Bitcoin and XRP as well as Litecoin and Ethereum

• -4 1
  • -2 2

THINK POSITIVE

I think cosmos atom and MakerDao have great potential and we should keep our eye on these two coins. Besides these two I think Doge coin will also be very profitable in 2020.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

To be honest, I do not agree with you. I believe that you should ignore all coins that are below the top 10 of all coins. Indeed, in the future these coins will simply die out, it is best to invest in BTC ETH XRP BNB and that's it, it makes no sense to invest in other coins, especially in the long term

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Well honestly most of them are new to me and it is my first time seeing that currencies are existing, well I guess I need to see if its truly worth monitoring and to invest.

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Every year the Crypto space just keep bringing on new forms of coins to widely be focused on as, either by it's technology been issued on it or by having to bring a growth the financial statement of Crypto to the world, as much as foster adoption too, as those the synthentex token is looked upon

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Is possible Tezos XTZ can be the best option through those coins you have mentioned, but to be sure about the best coin where you can invest or hold them, I suggest you to choose those coin on the top like Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin...etc

• +1 2
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/13/2020 at 3:38 AM, Am1981 said:

Everybody knows about cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH an so on. But there are some other currencies in the market and we should keep an eye on them. 

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

Most of these coins are uknown to me. Perhaps you could give us some information on Polkadot, Synthetix, Aave, Kleros and Stake Capital DAO. Personally I've never heard of these before. I guess they have to with Defi judging by their names.

Do you mean, my friend, that there will be no value for Ripple this year because you did not mention it among the currencies? It is certain that for several years, the value of Ethereum is great, but if you asked about Ripple because many now buy this currency

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes. I see Tezos mentioned a lot. I enjoy it and also own a small bit of Tezos. I see it has potential, not so much as a dark future. Tezos is generally a currency that can be hoped.

• +1 2

Yes, you are really right, there are a lot of currencies in the market that are largely unknown, but their projects are very strong and also they have a great future in the field of digital currencies.

• -1 2

On 3/13/2020 at 2:38 AM, Am1981 said:

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

i don't know a few of them, i agree with tezos and makerdao. i really don't agree with cosmos, in my opinion this coin is just a scam crypto because their team create this coins only to gain money and not to create a good blockchain

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes many of cryto users didn't know about that even i know 3 currencies out of these which are atom amd trx i think they jave great future in 2020.

• -2 2

You're provided list of crypto market currencies i will choose only one project such as tezose other all projects you are mentioned i am not going to confident about this project because we need to become some professional and invest only some good top level coins and tokens. 

• +2 2

To be honest, I don't really believe in these cryptocurrencies because I don't see how they can fit in the internet, however I believe that the price of BAT token is going to rise.

• -1 2

I think you are right, everyone taking about litecoin, Bitcoin, ethereum or others big coins but nobody taking about others profitable coins like maker, Tezos, trx, etc but I like most maker coin because I seen this coin growth.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I appreciate what you are doing in the forum to spread more ideas and recommendations and offer your opinion with us here. These currencies, if it is possible for you to deviate from them, even if in a line or two, I want to know the background of these names and what is the goal of their creation, then as you know, each currency has a weak and other advantages instead of being only a means of payment, but it also has a goal of it.

• +3 3

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Today soo many crypto currency have been made but some new Cryptocurrency that I can not ignore in 2020 is Tezos because Tezos has also some good features maybe some people like about new currency. 

Thank you for that information, i will check those coins. But am not holding even one of them there in that list, i hold xrp, doge, eos, bnb and few litcecoins. I hold those because i believe they will pump and i will earn good profit from them.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many good cryptocurrencies which can really be good for investment, which we should always put our eye on but the problem is Identifying those coin, the coins you mentioned might be good but the problem is how sure are you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I agree with you regarding the currencies that you mentioned in this topic will be strong and go up and for this you must gain a quantity of these currencies in order to achieve a good profit during the year 2020

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it