Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020.

I know some of these coin today but my dear you are knew these very early and you are respect for this because if you are bought some like the polkadot early you are in a lot of profit today. Very nice to have this good post with advice about good coins that given so many profit to the holders.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

4 minutes ago, Mella said:

I know some of these coin today but my dear you are knew these very early and you are respect for this because if you are bought some like the polkadot early you are in a lot of profit today. Very nice to have this good post with advice about good coins that given so many profit to the holders.

@Mella everyday you can see lot of coin get  invented in crypto world but most of the project cant be success.. If you want to earn profit from a coin this year then you can choice Waves currency too.. Its price also pump really good.. As my one Friend earned 120 usd profits every day by trade Waves coin..             

• +2 3

Well, this is a good topic but i will prefer most the altcoins which is the ethereum and also ripple because this two are very profitable and also this coins are trusted by getting the 2nd and 3rd place in cryptocurrency rankings.

Same. Nobody talks about other good coins. I thing people should try some other currencies because who knows, they might grow high tomorrow. I’m trying it a bit and I should say that Tezos and trx are good for me. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

By the end of this year I can also recommend you keep an eye on these trends, twt- bnb - ada - uni and trx, in my opinion they have a lot of potential

• -1 2

These

.        Tezos [XTZ]

·       MakerDAO [MKR, DAI]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Synthetix Exchange [SNX]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

·       Stake Capital DAO [SCT] 

All of them are good choice but for me Atom and SNX are the best.

Yes i agree, these new coins are great in potential and community but i still believe that old ones like ethereum, litecoin, xrp are more stable and we can depend on them that these new ones

• -1 2

Many of these cryptocurrencies which you mentioned in your topic really did well during this year.. there are new cryptocurrencies day by day but a little of them doing well and the others are just failed projects! so we should really be aware about how to choose the good cryptocurrencies to deal with in order not to lose our money in a while! also let's wait till the end of this year and see what would happen with these cryptocurrencies above!

• +2 3
  • +3 1

On 3/13/2020 at 2:38 AM, Am1981 said:

Everybody knows about cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH an so on. But there are some other currencies in the market and we should keep an eye on them. 

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       MakerDAO [MKR, DAI]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Synthetix Exchange [SNX]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

·       Stake Capital DAO [SCT]

The truth is very interesting, although so many new projects are really born every day that it is difficult to study them all in depth, without a doubt the ones you mention look very good, but even so, you would have to study them very well

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

These were good investments when you made this post and I wonder how much you made from these. Must be huge profit and good job dude you did great. I didn't touch tezos or maker but I had a lot of successes and a few failures with DeFi. Sushi was the failure that cost me and almost erased all profits I had this year.

• +2 2

Your recommendation is very good, on the subject of tezos it is known that the currency has future potential like xrp, many have expectations with them, As well as the ethereum pump, this year.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

if I'm honest, I don't know the project of any of them. They did not catch my attention, I prefer the classic ones ... ethereum, Bitcoin, miota, Litecoin ... etc

• -1 2
  • +1 1

Excelente amigo, las criptomonedas que dijiste son buenas, mantienen un mercado favorable para operar. Tezos es una de las mejores opciones. Mis favoritos son BTC, ZIL, UNI, XRP, Neo, knc, twt

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

These are some good coins that performed well until recently. I didn't invest in any of them and right now I'd avoid to even try with their charts looking ready to collapse.

• +1 2

In my opinion, there are cryptocurrencies such as Dash and LTC currencies that have a good future and the price of LTC can be relied upon. It can rise at the end of the year as its price is acceptable for those who wish to invest it. Also, the currency of DASH, my wallet has no coins, so currently I have no plans to invest

• +2 2

Polkadot was the most striking of my attention during the last period. It gave a great performance and was compared to Cardano, please if you have information about PNK, this project I have no information about it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

As for me I was keeping my eye only on few crypto currencies like bitcoin, LTC, etherum and xrp because I'm familiar with them however, I'm impressed to find out about the other mentioned crypto coins that may also deserve a look at,and I will do a research on them so that I get more information about them.

• +2 2

I am not sure about these coins but the best we should look for is litecoin and ethereum. They have a huge potential to reach higher than before.

• -1 2

The cryptocurrency that we should not ignore in 2020 is the TRX (TRON) since little by little this cryptocurrency is increasing in value.

• -1 2

On 3/13/2020 at 6:38 AM, Am1981 said:

Everybody knows about cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH an so on. But there are some other currencies in the market and we should keep an eye on them. 

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

Dear @Am1981 I am familiar only to the very famous cryptocurrencies named BTC, LTC, ETH, and XRP. And I always keep my eyes on these.

Thank for sharing the new one here. It will help me to know about these too. And as well as to other respected members of the forum.

And during my study about these I get to know that Tezos is very good to invest and it will pay back definitely.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/13/2020 at 6:38 AM, Am1981 said:

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

I know Tezos(XTZ)  but others I don't know. I follow rop tier or upcoming projects or those who my circle recommend. I am small investor who can't take risk and go for any coin. We have good idea about Tezos(XTZ)  Which look promising. 

• +1 4

Thanks for your advice i am hearing those currencies names first time because i only invest on top coin because their is less risk in them .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This guy was right. Some of these coins like Aave, SNX, Tezos and Maker gave good rewards to everyone. I don't know how he knew, probably a very well informed investor. Hope to see more good advice from this guy.

• +2 3

It is true that there are more currencies, it would only be a matter of being able to analyze them and see if they have potential for the future.

• -1 2

On 10/7/2020 at 10:50 PM, rieraclaudia74 said:

You have a very good list of friends, these are the chips that you should not miss in these years to come, according to me:

BNB

TWT

XLM

TRX

IOTA.

These are my favorite chips. 

as far as i can tell you chose altcoins that have a very low price, but your mistake is in the following:

altcoin with very large total supply

for example in the case of Trust Wallet Token

Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 TWT

are many coins

• +1 2
  • +2 1