What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

Report spammers and if three people report them as spam, sites should be blocked there.

You can also suggest your solution for saving. Be careful and avoid blocking the site Admins are doing a great job of keeping spam to a minimum and I think they've been able to increase the quality of the post after the last post've been really bad, because you don't know if your money is safe or not We have to report the job we have to do with our work we don’t have to talk to us on the internet and create him or her.

I like your idea.but i want to add something with it.that is,when anyone reports a site or apps,google at first need to use that by someone of it's member to to judge the truthness of the reports,because it can also happen that someone given fake reports.

Dear in general, we must ignore all the senders of spam that you could receive from this forum in general or from social media in particular, especially from the Telegram pages other than others because on Telegram people can send you without having a number, but they tell you about it through platforms and channels You can subscribe to it. They may send you through it in general through the selection. I ask you to ignore spam in general. Do not listen to them, and if an untrusted e-mail arrives to you regarding the great temptation to work in cryptocurrencies, I hope you ignore it and this is the best solution Thank you very much

• +1 1

To get rid of spammers completely, we need to identify them and stop us from working here. Whenever spammers try to work in any way, come and ban the account. Because they are always busy hurting each other. They want to harm others. So be careful of them at all times and spammers should be banned.

A great suggestion, my friend, is that they remove spam every now and then because it negatively affects the reputation of the forum
They have banned the countries from dealing with bitcoins that have the most number of spammers

Welcome my friend. Thank you for this valuable information, rich in advice. I think if the supervisors tell us about these supervisors, they will develop a solution for them or monitor the mediators, then we will get rid of them. Very good luck and good luck. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

35 minutes ago, Ayman22 said:

Welcome my friend. Thank you for this valuable information, rich in advice. I think if the supervisors tell us about these supervisors, they will develop a solution for them or monitor the mediators, then we will get rid of them. Very good luck and good luck. 

Yes, you are right @Ayman22

it's the best way, we should report on every spammers we can show, moderates can't see all posts in this forum it's to hard and need a lot of time but we can report and the problem will be fixed.

good luck dear.

Your suggestion is great, there are many fraudsters who work against cryptocurrencies, they cannot be completely eliminated, but perhaps they can be minimized by informing the moderators of this forum about spammers in order to be able to stop them, and not share personal information to stay more safe until they are expelled.

• +5 1

There are two things we can do to eliminate the scammers from any forum
1) Members must report them directly to the authorities if they see anything suspicious happen and one must never click because that encourages them.
2) The authorities must take very strict procedures on reported personal files as well as a regular examination to ensure that there are no fraudsters in the forum.
Only then we can reduce them if not completely eliminated.

I do not think that this method will help us in solving the problem because 3 people are very few and fake reporting may lead to a big mess, I think the best to avoid scammers and sampers is to increase our awareness and shun any person we do not trust.

I agree with you and I believe that the main solution to keep spammers away is to notify the administration about them. We have to fight such fraud in order to have a better forum. 

You are absolutely correct, most spammers only aim for sarcasm and amusement, but there are only a few who use spam to help or get some benefit, your suggestion is quite local.

• +2 1

This is the intention of the moderators here to prevent these people from posting ads in the forum, and these ads may be to defraud the rest of the members, our task is to inform them.

• +2 1

My friend, we have to beware of spammers, and if we want to feel safe, we should not respond to anyone and put in a strong password so that we don't worry about good luck for everyone.

• +4 1

Dear friend, you can stop the senders of spam by informing the moderators about this great forum. Also, you should ignore this spam and take care of your work in this forum only and focus on it. Thank you for this topic. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

Thank you my friend for this useful information. Of course we have to get rid of the scammers by reporting them and their bad behavior

• +2 1

Yes you have to save your accounts  by spammers by putting tight security  in your account. You must verify your account to getting rid of  spammers.And dont to use any other website while using cryptotalk  it will be harmful for you by losing your amount  from your account .

The supervisors here did a good thing to get rid of these people, and they counted their number and in which countries they are and decided to ban the entire state, and this is what made most people fear and leave this matter

• +2 1

Your ideas are excellent. I believe that not only myself, but every other person on this form, appreciated your suggestions. I believe that your suggestions are critical in ridding the forum of spammers. Thank you for sharing this useful idea.

• +3 1

My dear friends, every place is exposed to the presence of scammers and random mailers who must be present in every forum, I think the best way to get rid of them is to report them to supervisors and expel them from the forum because they offend everyone

Moderators are working hard to get rid of spammers, they follow the forum sections in succession to detect them and block them and get rid of them, and the first step was that the moderators banned the countries in which they noticed a huge number of fraudsters and spammers, and we also notice a lot of topics and comments are deleted, this is evidence that The supervisors have removed them, and I appreciate their effort and effort.

• +3 1

Hello there greetings if you want to avoid scammers you have to follow simple rules you make sure you don't click any ads to unknown people and also make your password very secure that no one can hack your account I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Actually The best solution is everyone to give negative reactions to spam posts. At the end of the day when the spammer sees his daily averages as such low amounts below zero, he will give up doing this terrible thing. We should provide this self-control mechanism and ease the job of the moderators

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters, so be careful. The best way to get rid of spammers is by not responding to them and blocking them immediately. Fraudsters are very smart people and have many attractive plans aimed at stealing our money. Never trust strangers.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend.we cannot stay away from scrammers but in order to get rid of them we have to secure our minds and don't pay attention to any unknown link, message and deals because there are trap of scrammer as we click on these links,our account get hacked and we lose all of our money.