Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

Welcome to my dear friend in this forum you read Good comments and make use of friends. 
It's a very safe and easy site. don't be afraid.

I hope that it will be a happy vacation for you. Welcome back. This is your private mail. There must be no objection to reading it and responding to it. It is imperative to maintain communication between each other as members.

Welcome back, my friend. You have alerted me to the risks that may face me in the future and I have read comments from the rest of the members regarding your post and I have taken advantage of them, thank you.

Welcome back, my friend, of course, you can respond to these messages if it is necessary for you to do so, and you can continue publishing your posts far from the risks. I wish you good luck.

Look my friend I had to take a few days because my computer broke and then I came back with everything again and thank God I did not receive any warning point and I hope I do not receive it because I plan to continue doing things within the rules of the forum and Administrators always keep an eye on those who do the wrong things. I hope we all get lucky.

• +2 1

I do not know if we are allowed to respond to these notices, but we must read the forum's laws and avoid violating them to avoid the warning points that will lead to the ban, so I advise you to consult with senior members and help you resolve this issue and do not forget to review the laws of this forum.

Well said my dear mate. Niw you are back after a month. So avoiding your warning you may careful very must. otherwise there is a chance for to get ban. Post most valuable post. Waiting for your great come back.

• +1 1

In fact, I do not know my friend, I am new here in the field of encryption and I do not have enough information and I hope that the old experienced members will give you advice

Welcome, my dear friend, there may be important notices for you to take advantage of, or to turn to the process of commenting on topics and to gain knowledge and money again.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I do not think that you can respond to them all in one day because it is not allowed to respond to more than 50 comments per day so be careful and in my opinion that you respond to them over a period of 3 or 4 days so that you do not expose yourself to any problems

Welcome back, my friend, to this forum. I think you can respond to your notifications, but I make sure that your responses are within the laws of the forum to ensure that you do not receive warning points

• +1 1

Hello dear everyone new beginner members I hope you are doing really great fastly I want to tell you that their brother we are all welcome to you on this platform after a one month live so regards my best of luck do really well

• +4 1

Absolutely yes you can post it reply to another  post in this online forum them you will not get any type of warning poi ts which may be very harmful to your this active account t..

Certainly, you can respond to notifications, as responding to notices is not contrary to the rules of the forum, and I do not think that you will receive any warning points as long as you work properly and respect the rules and laws.

• +2 1

Firstly, welcome aboard, and secondly, you can react to every notification you wish; you are not obliged to respond to either one or two, or why would you earn warning points if you didn't violate the rules? I believe you should not be worried and should resume using this forum as you did previously, as nothing has improved in this area.

This question has already attracted me, I have not thought yet to take a break and stop for this long period so I did not think of such a question, but according to what I think you can respond to the comments provided that this is regular, try to respond to them gradually over several days and not at once

• +1 1

It good , and welcome.  So it great forum. I'm here as beginner but this is great forum for learning and earning.  I'm learning those thing which give me knowledge and self confidence.  So that good and we hope you will perform well and will achieve your goals. It can be break by some emergency conditions.  But it good that you join again. 

Welcome back to Crypto Talk.  You have to be careful not to write a lot of posts per day because you can get warning points because you are making too many posts.  You have to be careful and stick to the rules.

• +1 1

Firstly, welcome to this forum, secondly, it is not necessary to respond to all these notices, if you like, then respond to the important one among them only, and the best for you is to continue working on new publications and learn other ideas, notices, just read them and give her a reaction with what she deserves

• +4 1

Welcome back to cryptotalk forum after a long break. Yes, you are allowed to reply to all your notifications if you can. It's not against the forum rules and regulations, so feel free and reply them all. 

Dear, the encryption industry is really great and it's what has given us the opportunity now to work hard and get the profits we're urging from cryptocurrency trading, so it's very cool and I wish him more progress and success. 

You have to calm down, my friend.  I know you are excited to get back to work and make useful posts, but you have to slow down and respond to the mail you have slowly as you have to focus on the quality of the posts in order not to get negative reviews.

• +3 1

I think it is okay to write a large number of posts but you should not exceed the daily limit on the number of posts.  Also, you need to know that you will only earn on 20 posts per day, so there is no point in writing 100 posts per day.

• +2 1

My dear friends we can answer all those notifications that you get when you are away in the forum. But there are some old topics that you commented that might get lock and can't reply. So be aware to those topic and stay away from them because you won't get paid for posting there.

Greetings my dear brother, I think that if you can answer it, because it comes from cryptotalk, however when it is a notification from any member of this forum, then you can ignore it anyway.

• Useful or interesting 1