Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

You do not have to reply to all the notification that you receive, they might be other members commenting on old posts of yours, You can just have a look at them and choose to reply on any important notification if there are any. You just need to focus on doing your daily comments and being productive member and I hope you will not get any warnings.

First welcome back, and second you can reply to any notification you want, yiu are not obligated to reply to just one or two, and if you didn't break any rule, then why would you receive a warning points?? I think yiu don't need to worry and start using thus forum like you was before, because nothing changed in this field 

Hello friend I am glad that you have taken a break sometimes we need to take some time from all this to rest and spend time with our families and I am glad that you have returned surely you have returned refreshed and charged with new batteries to be able to write and make good songs or publications.

• +3 1

The second is that you can respond to any notification, you are not obliged to respond to only one or two, and if you do not break any rules, why do you get a warning point ??  I think you don't need to start using this kind of forum thinking ahead.

Well all you've to do once you receive notification on this platform is just check on them look for those that are meaningful and need to be replied cause it not a must unless if the message is from the moderators or admin apart from that the rest is left to you to decide whether or not to engage.I think you don't have to stress and begin utilizing accordingly discussion like you was previously, on the grounds that nothing changed in this field .

Well come back. As you have set the screenshot with us, you have received a lot of notifications. And it is very difficult to answer all these notifications and for this you will need a lot of time. And if you answer all these notifications, I don't think you will get any point but it is very difficult to do this, for this you will need a lot of time. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are welcome back to the crypto talk currency. Platform it's depends on your choice either to reply to the topics or not but I think the notification is much that will make you spend a lot of time before replying to all of the notifications

Thank you so much to welcome us in the crypto industry and I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is become popular in these days and in this critical situation of the covid-19 every businessman want to invest in the cryptocurrency due to close of the physical business in the world

I think you must have responded to the notifications and commented on these posts without getting warning points.  Welcome back to the forum.  If you are commenting on your post and replying to other comments, you will not be rewarded for each answer, but always go ahead if it is a separate topic.

Welcome back to this forum. It's not necessary to reply all these notifications. First read them, if some of it is necessary you can reply but it's far better to create posts on latest and informative topics. But it's all upto you but you will never face any warning point for your reply on these notifications. Good luck

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I warmly welcome to all new members who have to join in cryptotalk  family it is our responsibility to cut a junior and senior how to work in Crypto Tok and how to earn and learn together interpreter so if you have to join in Cryptotalk how to work continuesly and earned ok good by thank you so much takecare.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear friend I agree with you. Welcome back in crypto currency industry. You must Start making good post and share our experience to other new beginner.

Welcome my friend, so it good that you back on cryptotalk.  Because i toke a break from this forum and during this time i really feel bad for me . Because i was busy in my other work so after that i joined this form again and now i enjoy my work . So this is great forum to me and all of us.

Welcome back my dear after a long break.Now you have to make post regularly and not to take break.Work hard and learn many things from it.

My dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. you are well come here after brake for a month from cryptotalk. Ok you have avoid to negative point. You must be able to reply the notification that are coming to you. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. I really love this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. 

Best of luck😍

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. I think that after you have been interrupted for a period of time, you can reply to the incoming messages to your e-mail. I hope that you do not stop again from the forum.

My friend I welcome you back and I have a question for you that can we take a break just like you did will it affect my account. I am going to tag you so that you can get notified to reply me. @Raven

Welcome back to CryptoToolk, my friend, after a long vacation. I hope you made enough intent to rest on your vacation and are now back to work actively. If you find it important to respond to these notices, you can respond. 

If you find it unimportant, ignore it and go back to work here as normal, I wish you luck.

You should respond to messages that need an answer so that your response to the post is not counted more than once by random mail, and I hope you can review the forum rules and check out the latest changes inside.

Welcome back dear yes if you have a Time then reply them otherwise ignored them.try to post informative and share knowledge in this forum try to help the new members and posts always in positive meaning. Best of luck 

The first is to welcome everyone, and the second is that you can respond to any of your notifications, you are not obliged to respond to just one or two, and if you do not break any rules, why would you receive a warning point?  I don't think you need to start a forum like this by thinking ahead, because nothing changes in this case.

You're invited back here to work after a long time. Here you may know everything superior in case you work routinely. Ideally after a long time, you ought to not have any issues.

We welcome you back to the forum. Concerning the notification you can reply to the messages if you have the time but it is not a must for you to reply everything

You have humbly wel come to this forum . If you give break from this forum with fair of scammer. Then your fair is meaningless. So do not worry about any thingand create posts day by day and earn more and more money.