Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

Welcome back to this forum. You can reply the notifications if you want. But if you don’t, it will not be any problem. And yes you can avoid your warning points. And you have to make sure that you do not break the rules again. Try to make your comments useful and informative. So keep posting useful comments and gain knowledge and experience. 

I do now no longer suppose it is right to reply to all notifications. You have to begin making new and beneficial posts for individuals similarly to returning to the bottom and study it well. Then you have to evaluate all of the new updates that came about withinside the forum.

Welcome again. This is the best site for earn in my opinion. So try to be active and earn money. Give your best work here.This will make you success in this site. Good luck. Hopefully you will work here regularly.    

Welcome back my friend,
You can respond to all notifications, of course, as long as you do not violate the rules of the forum, so there is no problem,
I hope you will share your experience with the new members as well.

Welcome back to cryptotalk,I think if you are a senior members in this forum and you better know about it because I don't know about that I read this site and research about it, good luck.

Most well come back my friend ,

You should read and posts regular give comments regularly you should see all posts sharing your knowledge with other members .you want to give openion create useful topics .

Thank you 

You are highly welcome back to the forum mate, I think it will be better to be gradually attempting to the notification. This make you gain more knowledge and will also make you update about things that goes on after your departure. Just get yourself dedicated to it you can do it bro.

On 3/12/2020 at 3:28 AM, Raven said:

Hello guys! I'm back in cryptotalk, i just take a break from the forum for a month and now i'm here again and i have a question. I received 120 notification in my cryptotalk account so my question is am i allowed to reply all of it or not? I want to ask first to avoid some warning points. 

Screenshot_2020-03-12-06-14-15-030_com.android.browser.jpg

Hello buddy welcome back to great platform of cryptocurrency world. Now the platform is improve alote and there are senior and experienced members in this forum heaving great knowledge about cryptocurrency, making this site a great database of valueable information about cryptocurrency.

It shouldn't be a problem to reply to all of it but however take your time to do so as cuz probably you would have hard time answering as can i say that at some point you would still have hard time thinking because you just went back, so take it easy.

I think you're allowed by forum admin to reply to the quotes. There is a huge number of notification & think it will take some time to you to check all notifications which you received from members & welcome back to CTT forum friend.

You're welcome come back after long time break, I justed you to have a great time here for the second chance,I thought if the notification that you have is necessary to reply too, is good to make so but if those not necessarily you can avoid those many notification.

to the long way to satisfied say us in any other ruls comment on those posts without getting warning points. Welcome back to the forum. If you are commenting on your post and to be achieved having bsck jaflong  Mccarthy account 

Let me join others member to welcome all new members to this great forum called cryptotalk. Here on this forum you will make money from the well done job. Make meaningful contribution through posting and commentry. If you have good topic or post you will earn muchand you're good to go.

First you welcome my friend in this platform and in my point of view you should follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post...

First you welcome my friend in this platform and in my point of view you should follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post...

Hi, let welcome those that are so called beginners in the platform,we have found that the forum has been under development and it been under development it must be In a very large count and for those that have different personal thinking,they found and thought that changing it name from forum to industry is the best with reason they found.

You should avoid getting negative reputation points or even warning points from supervisors because this may lead to getting banned in the end

Yes you are welcome back my friend regarding the question you ask about replying to the notifications send to you yes you can reply to them their is no problem or any wrong with that 

Welcome back my friend to join with us.Now you should start to work this site properly. Obviously you can reply all these notifications as you want.But i want to suggest you that those notifications you should reply which which are more important. God bless you my friend. 

Friend, first of all, it is good that you have taken a break, we all have to rest a little, you must from time to time because sometimes we need to go out or disconnect a little from everything digital and then return with more enthusiasm or renewed and with that of the 120 messages or notifications will not know what to tell you friend.

Yes, you can attend to them, they are yours to answer, some are just notification on rating and tag and qoutes, so that's how to welcome an old member who went on break.

You need to check the boxes there to receive some notification again and suggest you to do comments regularly definitely you gain more knowledge about crypto.

Hi Friend, I see you actively took up the forum, and achieved good success! Well done. In fact, this is a great motivation to develop and learn for beginners, because, in fact, you can get a lot here, and what the developers will give is an unreal joy! I believe that moving through the forum you get a great contribution to development!

Welcome and congratulations brother, I did not receive any notification personally but as far as I read when we are new we can only write 50 comments a day but you already have a high profile so you should comment as much as possible. The Daily Out suggests that you only respond to 20 to 30 posts so you can benefit from them.

• +1 1