"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

Helo,My friend cryptocurrency is banned of our country.in future my country also accepted in cryptocurrency because he is good site to earning and learning useful information 

Yes my dear friend here is same situation in my country most percentage of people have not listen and known about the cryptocurriences  but i think so that we shoud be speard the knowledge which we have.most of have country does not accept this currency.

most of the times in any kind of country the educated people are using the cryptocurrency because they know the worth of it and when there is less education the less people will join the cryptography

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency in development countries are the best place where we expect that from because the digital activities is best discharge their and that is why developed countries have to move faster than less develop countries due to their equipment capability to handle powerful things and the strong internet also included.

• +3 1

Yes, friend cryptocurrency has developed the country so much and played a huge role in its development that it is the one of the currency through which your trading is done very easily.

Awareness is directly related to the education and in developing or under developing countries, there is low literacy rate. That's why mostly people do not have knowledge about cryptocurrency and those who have they hesitate or afraid to invest in cryptocurrency due to lack of full awareness about digital currency.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think a lot of developing countries did not know about the cryptocyrrency because a lot of people are uneducated in these countries and they didn't how to use the cryptocyrrency. But I hope the concept and trend of cryptocyrrency will increase in the future and all countries will get the benefit from the cryptocyrrency.

• +2 1

prospering and my whole sion, to a fault, there's a big overspill that didn't focus whatsoever in regards to the bitcoin, thus our own selves the one in question work flourishing the present plain got to write in addition to portion something that a amount of folk thus that all and sundry water closet have the benefit of that discipline to the extent that workable

My country has many members that are making money and learning from crypto talk . Many educated people work  here because it works with internet , they learn crypto currency and share their knowledge on what they know about crypto currency so as to encourage othermembers to even know about this currency.

developing countries are in the midst of an enormous cryptocurrency adoption and usage unlike he develop countries that  have fully adopted it

On 3/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Additionally in my country the high dominant part they dont think about digital currency, so I think the cryptographic money actually isn't shown up to his influence potential when we see there are numerous nations where actually isn't shown up.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend to my country, a lot of people do not know about this platform nor, currencies too, but we and the rest of the members will encourage, the rest to join, for this, the forum is in order to grow and become bigger, a number of people know everything about cryptocurrencies here

Welcome my friend to my country, a lot of people do not know about this platform nor, currencies too, but we and the rest of the members will encourage, the rest to join, for this, the forum is in order to grow and become bigger, a number of people know everything about cryptocurrencies here

• +2 1

Cryptography supermarket is usually used countries. Mostly under states don't permit occupation man's to take a position flourishing asymmetric encryption grocery. For the reason that they need putridness subject matters so the particular international locations terror-struck delight in corruptness. So palmy very last age we tend to might acknowledged the above-mentioned nation-states else required line men.

• +2 1

I think it will take a lot of time to developing countries to accept the cryptocurrency and to be functional in that countries but it will happen

Crypto palmy industrialization still bubbled up palmy lifestyle. To illustrate, successful America is miles ill-used rather than diarrheal money. People needless to say it's miles rather more ready to hand furthermore better. Also, the puppet state can not implement whatsoever boundaries, whichever lead the advance about encryption.

Cryptography is much more beneficial in developing countries.  Because in developing countries everyone is interested in work and in this case it provides an employment opportunity.  As a result, it works best to reduce unemployment and alleviate poverty.

Cryptography is very different from cryptocurrencies, I know that you are a beginner newbie and you make this silly mistake but you shouldn't, you should have known what cryptography is since elementary school and you should have known this is a science like statistics and economics but you messed this up with cryptocurrencies beause you are just a person that probably failed even at highschool 

I think that the cryptography un developing countries are not suitable Because According to me in developing countries there is number of work and business us more as compare to poor country I think cryptography is best for the poor country .So many people gets a benefits from there

Absolutely right dear most of world countries are not familiar to the Cryptocurrency and it's block chain they only know about fisicaly currency and gold. 

• +1 1

Yes you're right . In start in France the situation was so same and no one knows about this but know it is really very popular and everyone knows about it and working on it. I'm also new here and first here about it and now I'm working and hope to get benefit from it.

Teaching about crypto currencies is rely a good thing and as the spread of crypto is going wild it would be a good idea for government of countries to encourage teaching and use of crypto currency in their various countries

It is contradictory but many of the underdeveloped countries accepted cryptocurrencies first than those already developed, that happens because the economy of many of those countries is critical and cryptocurrencies are a solution for these types of problems, when the people look for ways to earn a living , investigates alternatives and found that necessary support in crypto.

I feel maybe in the future developing countries will understand better and enlighten masses about crypto currency as it is fine tune to engage people and source for income

It may be a exceptionally curiously explanation and I would like to say on this that in underdeveloping nations crypto is spreading in a tall proportion among people.Thay are understanding it a shrewd and secure medium of transaction.Nowadays instruction has made it more simple to trade with crypto.In underdeveloping nations crypto is additionally prepping in a tall rate.