Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto?

there is no one can tell you who Satoshi Nakamoto is and if you read any article telling any type of  personal information about him then it is fake because yet still he is unknown person and still not known if he is really one person or a group of people 

the only thing that it is real about him that he is the inventor of Bitcoin , and he is from Asia  and even this still unconfirmed , there is nothing more known about him

• +3 1
  • +4 1

This information is known to us.
I think the emergence of Satoshi Nakamoto will make many people trust cryptocurrencies more and invest more money in them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

From my idea of learning about the blockchain, I know satoshi nakamoto was the founder of bitcoin. This is why the smaller unit of bitcoin is satoshi. This name has been known  to be unknown and we don't really know the real person or group behind this name. Some say he's hiding from governments

On 10/21/2020 at 6:13 AM, Gomez12 said:

Thank you for sharing this with us about Satoshi Nakamoto,this man help the world we don't know who is he to appreciate him for his great work build good thing that revolutionizes the financial world,many people benefitting alot also some become rich without knowing who is he but i hope in the future he will show himself to the world.

I really don't know much about him, what I only know about something related to him is that he invented Bitcoin in the year 2009, he has done a great work, as you said in your post he has contributed to many people's live financially. But is his identity hidden, because I dont think I have come across any of his picture on the internet

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan you are right,I think only by the identity would to help to discover him because the identity was credited with inventing bicoin,it's likely that satoshi nakamoto it's a pseudonym into a different of people or someone invented cryptocurrency.

Some say he is a Japanese while some article say he isn't, I had he has about 1million bitcoin, he must be a billionaire then, I am sure someday his identity will be fully shown to the public, that man is a legend, to bring such a fantastic idea in impacting the lives of many

21 hours ago, yato987 said:

the only thing that it is real about him that he is the inventor of Bitcoin , and he is from Asia  and even this still unconfirmed , there is nothing more known about him

@yato987 its true we shouldn’t say something about satoshi nakamoti still as we dont know his real identity yet but many article give us some clues that he is from japan.. But dont know from where he actually is..  Again in a post i read that usa made a film about satoshi nakamoto where they will make scene about satoshi identity..              

• +3 1

I have read many articles about this and now I am tired and didn't go on any point and didn't get that who is he or she and from where he/she come?

Satoshi nakamoto is the person who invented and create the bitcoin, i believe that he is the man who make the world more easier, and let all lifes of people more comfortable, I think he is one of the greatest man on the world. 

I don't know much about Satoshi Nakamoto, but he is a great man who helped us a lot in the crypto world and provided us with a source of profit by investing in cryptocurrencies.

On 3/10/2020 at 8:38 AM, Abiaan said:

Hello Beginners!!! There are a lot of controversy and conspiracy regarding the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and reality still left on mystery but here im leaving an article which are true little history about Satoshi Nakamoto where you can know about Nakamoto and bitcoin more closely. Please take your time to read it 🙂 

CLICK HERE TO READ ARTICLE ABOUT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

The best answer of this question is that the sotashi nakamoto is a person how create bitcoin .

satoshi nakamoto it's a group or unknown character which create the first cryptocurrency inside the year of 2009.help alot of people inside the global to advantage

I think for all new users in crypto currency don't need to know and search for who is the real satoshi Nakamoto they can just concentrate to search for the working and how into understand the crypto currency in general because it's more helpful than knowing who is satoshi 

Nobody knows and nobody can find out who Satoshi Nakamoto is. Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who created Bitcoin. He is the father of cryptocurrencies. He made the start for cryptocurrency. He is a mysterious person.

He is the one who created Bitcoin and created his own blockchain and published the white paper on the currency, its goal and project for the first time in 2009 on the Bitcoin Talk site.

Hello friend. I thank you very much for this information about Satoshi Nakamoto. I did not have enough information about him before. I hope everyone can benefit from this article until we get enough information about everything related to cryptocurrencies, even if they are secondary. Thanks again.

The only thing I know about that name is that he was the one that created Bitcoin and now some people are saying he is not the one but I don't think if that really matters 

We need to know who Satoshi Nakamoto is because we don't know about it yet. If you know yet, cooperate with us. We will also know something good about it. I hope if you know anything good about it, share it with us.  I can do it because we know something good here so we can easily have some idea about it. I hope you understand me.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Satoshi Nakamota as defined by cryptocurrencies users will say his the inventor of bitcoin and if you ask Google who is Satoshi Nakamota its will still tell u his the inventor of bitcoin. But some dont believe that his the inventor of bitcoin. 

In the meantime and following the history of crypto currency the first coin ever created known as was by Satoshi Nakamoto. Since then he was no where to be found and till date he remains hidden from the public. And the coin invented has been making the world great 

Satoshi nakamoto is a Japanese man just as claimed he is a digital currency,computer science,cryptography known for inventing bitcoin,implementing the first blockchain,deploying the first decentralized digital currency.

On 3/10/2020 at 8:38 AM, Abiaan said:

Hello Beginners!!! There are a lot of controversy and conspiracy regarding the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and reality still left on mystery but here im leaving an article which are true little history about Satoshi Nakamoto where you can know about Nakamoto and bitcoin more closely. Please take your time to read it 🙂 

CLICK HERE TO READ ARTICLE ABOUT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

Especially I want to share my thinking about it my friend I have not experience about satoshi. The reason is that I was just concentrated on bitcoins and not that knowledge about anymore. but by raising your point I would like to get knowledge about satoshi. Especially thanks to you for raising this point and get my attraction here on satoshi. 💞

Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who created Bitcoin. He is the father of all cryptocurrencies. He is the creator of the cryptocurrency economy. He developed the Bitcoin cryptocurrency protocol and created the first version of the software in which this protocol was implemented. Several attempts have been made to uncover the real person or group behind this name, but none have been successful.

we don't yet know the truth about who he is, but we just know that is he is real person who is made Bitcoin in the 2009 year

• +1 1

It is good to know more about Satoshi Nakamoto, who invented the Bitcoin currency and who brought about this great change in the global economy, but the real question is whether Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person or just a fictitious anonymous person.