Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Well, all I know about him is that one person or a group of people founded the world's most famous Bitcoin business, the top-selling bitcoin worth over a billion dollars.

Perhaps this question crosses the minds of many members

This person is still anonymous

Even the name Satoshi Nakamoto is considered a false name for the inventor of the cryptocurrency

But as a member of a forum like this I am interested in cryptocurrencies

I hope to know this great man soon, in order to thank him for what he helped us with with what he invented

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed person or persons who developed Bitcoin. Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database. In the process, Nakamoto was the first to solve the double spending problem for digital currency using a peer to peer network network. Nakamoto was active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010

I don't know who is satoshi nakamoto, But i hered he is a man who were creating the bitcoin in 2009. But no one who using  cryptocurrencies knows this man face as well,He is the founder of bitcoin.we have to really look at his work and better it , Thank you.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this article with us. Most of us know who is satoshi nakatome, at least we heard that name. Actually we didn't know much about him/they. All we know is he's the creator of bitcoin whic is making him very important person. We all heard he have more than 1million bitcoin, but he never use them. Some people said he died but i guess we will never know.

• +1 1

Satoshis nakamoto is the Creator of bitcoin but still its identity is mysterious, but so many peoples not agree that bitcoin create by single person, they argue some peoples organization create bitcoin and they use fake name satoshis nakamoto, but any how he create great invention, but bitcoin is anonymous and creator also anonymous its strange.

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 6:36 PM, bliznec said:

Satoshi is most likely a group of people associated with bitcoins. This group of people lives separately from people. This city, in which the creators of bitcoin live, is completely isolated from the outside world and it is very difficult to get there. 

I agree with your point and I really appreciate you that I have some gain knowledge from you about satoshi which is associated with Bitcoins which isolated City completely new world

• +1 1

Thanks  for giving me deep information about this forum developer. Before reading your post I just knew about Satoshi nakamoto very small information which was that he is this forum developer. Thank you for giving me more useful information.

Because of the diverse information that I have been able to obtain online, it is a great unknown what Satoshi Nakamoto is about, there are many theories, there are several people, even that it may be extraterrestrials. Will we ever get out of doubts?
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I don't have enough knowledge about the crypto currency history but I have heard that Satoshi Nakamoto was the inventor of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the crypto world and Satoshi Nakamoto was invented the bitcoin. I have also heard that Satoshi Nakamoto has hidden his identity. 

Satoshi Nakamoto is the Name of the person who first invented bitcoin .Who have done a great job in this digital world .He had invented Not only bitcoin but also he had created a database of blockchain. Its worth in 2017 was about 19 point 6 billion dollars .

Thank you sharing this useful information about satoshi nakamoto the man behind the creation of bitcoin into the 21st century and now I can confidently say something about this man that is famous simply because of bitcoin creation into the earth.

• Useful or interesting 1

He is the inventor of digital currencies and the first to start working with it. He is a great person. We must learn a lot from his biography thanks to this site. I learned a lot about him and I want to learn more. Thank you for this topic and good participation.

On 3/11/2020 at 5:42 AM, Nezar said:

Thank you for sharing this topic, but I believe that the figure of Satoshi Nakamoto is unknown until now and no one can know him or know his pictures of him and I hope that he will show himself in the near future so that we can know the personality of this great person who helped many people through the currency that he Created

As far as I know after reading I learned that he was the one who was in creating bitcoin. So I think he was a really great man. For his creation we have one of the best cryptocurrencies in the world. And how powerful Bitcoin is becoming we are really thankful to him.

The article that you have shared in the publication is very interesting, apart from all the unknowns regarding this name there are also many questions regarding the generation of the genesis block of Bitcoin that apparently came out of nowhere.

• +1 2

On 3/10/2020 at 8:38 AM, Abiaan said:

Hello Beginners!!! There are a lot of controversy and conspiracy regarding the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and reality still left on mystery but here im leaving an article which are true little history about Satoshi Nakamoto where you can know about Nakamoto and bitcoin more closely. Please take your time to read it 🙂 

CLICK HERE TO READ ARTICLE ABOUT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

Thanks dear ,  you post about the Satoshi Nakamoto is useful and helpful for everyone not only for beginners. Thanks again 

Yes dear, I am also new on this platform, first of all, I am thankful to you, you selected a topic about which I did not know, now you have benefited greatly from this post and I have also come to know about this currency.  

• +1 1

No one knows correct information about Satoshi Nakamoto, as all information about this man is limited, which is that he is a Japanese man who invented Bitcoin and then disappeared without knowing what gold and what happened to him.

• +4 1

Well I think you ask a very good question, Actually I'm newbie here and I don't have any knowledge on Satoshi, But I will like to go on reaserch to know more about Satoshi Because as a newbie you have to know alot about cryptocurrencies world,so that you can have that knowledge and inpact it to people who doesn't have knowledge on it. thank

• +4 1

My friend everyone know that satoshi Nakamoto is person who create bitcoin currency and if you asked this question to Google then Google give you same answer otherwise no body see satoshi Nakamoto and some people said he hide to people but why I think no person don't have any proper knowledge .

• +3 1

Yes there are some rumors about satoshi nakamoto. That he is the creater of bitcoin but it is not confirmed yet. It is also not confirmed that they are team or just a person.i think this will remain secret. 

• +2 1

I have read once that satoshi nakamoto is the person who developed and created bitcoins. The identity of satoshi nakamoto is still a mystery and no one know the truth behind this. One of the currencies satoshi are named after him. 

On 3/10/2020 at 8:38 AM, Abiaan said:

Hello Beginners!!! There are a lot of controversy and conspiracy regarding the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and reality still left on mystery but here im leaving an article which are true little history about Satoshi Nakamoto where you can know about Nakamoto and bitcoin more closely. Please take your time to read it 🙂 

Satoshi Nakamoto is the real hero and the starter of the bitcoin the man create the bitcoin project now ibut the man cannot see after a long time and become the messtry for all.

On 3/10/2020 at 9:38 AM, Abiaan said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is a famous person because he invented bitcoin.Bitcoin has grown in popularity since its invention.I have read many articles about Bitcoin.I have learned a lot by reading the article.

• +5 1

There article you related say honestly not anything new approximately satoshi, however i found some thing exciting that i did not know.

he published a message in 2014, till now i concept his closing message have been in 2010