Earning information - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Najmul1744

Earning information

If you are new You can earn after completing 1st hundred posts then your posts will starts . When you complete your 1st hundred posts then Your earning will start after 7 days. You can make maximum 20 useful posts in one day. You will paid payment of just useful posts.

First of all u must get information about this plate form and when you have a lots of knowledge then its very easy to earn from this place u must complete your 100 posts to mature your account and after it you get 1000 satushy on every post

Like it please

Hi my dear friend Crypto talk is very important for earn money in life. This is a platform in which  world that provide money from those who ask their questions, that too on commenting and gives you information and knowledge for free. So I will always recommended you to use this platform in life If you want to earn money.

• +5 1

Because there are not many sites from which you can earn a good amount of money for free, so I advise you to complete 100 useful posts in the forum and after that you can earn more money from making posts in the forum.

After the completing your 100 comments and post then you will required more seven days for payment. So be calm and work hard. 

Best of luck

Edited by Muhammad Yaqoob
Miss understanding

On 3/9/2020 at 11:19 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Currently this is the best platform to earn passive money online while we learn a lot about cryptocurrencies we can complement with other methods that exist

First of all it is not the passive income you are talking about and secondly you can not make money to live through all of your life through it.

Hello everyone, if you are new to Cryptotalk, first you have to do 100 posts, then your account will be registered, then by doing 25 posts daily, you will start earning.  And don't copy others

• +4 1

Hearty welcome to the family. First of all wishing you all the best. Do post hundred comments firstly for free. Then twenty comments daily will give you a decent payment as reward. I don't know much about other earning sites as this is my first earning platform.  Do conduct a research and ask people outside here as well.

Yes my friend first you have to do 100 posts your account registered then by 20 posts daily.do conduct a research and ask people out side here as well.do not copy others common.

Yes, my friends, the people who keep about the Ernings are the same successful people from here, whenever we go to work somewhere, then we should have complete knowledge about it, keeping knowledge from first is very important .

Crypto is a medium from which a person can easily earn income and also various knowledgeable posts are posted on this site from which we can get an idea about different information.

Let me join others to welcome brand new members to cryptotalk forum. Your first assignment here is to create 100 post which is free and after this you will be making 20 posts par day. Your earning will start dropping on the yobit section after seven days.

Hello friend I hope that you all will be fine and your life you are right dear friend you are giving good information and I think it is a good thing that you share your information among the friends we are here for like a family and we must take care of everyone around us so help each other and give information that you know share the information that you know so we must take Each Other take care of each other and this is a brilliant platform I hope that we all will get success from there

Thanks dear friend 

@Ch Ayyan

@Malik Ayaz

Dear friend, there are many sites on the internet for online earning.But I will tell you a site from which you can earn money by working with ease. If you don't want to do online now So you select the IQ option for online earning.But my opinion is that you should not do any work in which you have to invest because when you invest for online earnings, whose work is it, here we can also be harmed. That is why it is a good platform for cryptoTalk , we can earn money without investing here.  

I am not sure that I quite understood what do you mean by your question, if you re after some other earning site then I am sorry to tell you that most of them are fraud and you will get paid very small amount if any at all. And if you are asking about the payment here in Cryptotalk, then I will be glad tot ell you that it is guaranteed, and the site is very honest with its members and it sends the daily payments to the Yobit account. 

• +4 1

@Rozy Exactly, I agree with you. I have tried to earn money from online. I also scammed on many platforms, because they are fake. I think searching for an earning money from online it is just wasting of time. But you can make huge money if you have so many skills in specific sections. You can learn digital marketing, web designing, data entry etc. And there so so many skill needed platforms like fiverr, wprok etc where you can work.

• +1 1

Dear mate there is a lot of website which give you earning but the earning us not according to your hard work and in my opinion waste if time it is . So I suggest you to hard work here here you pay 1000 stachoi per post so the payment provide by this platform is according to your hard work better you work here better payment you will receive.

Really I cannot apprehend your topic, but I suppose you choose another earning website online and that site pays a hundred percent right, bro you pick the wrong section you ask this question in of topic section are apps section, there you reap all earning web site information, but first start work in this crypto speak forum, this forum can pay one hundred percent however do not do junk mail are any unusual activities, excellent luck. 

If you new in to this forum. First you need to know the rules and regulations of this platform and must follow that. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Don't copy paste from others. If copy paste from others your account will be ban. Give good ratings to useful topics. 

If you just started in this forum your first hundred post task in really in important to be done first before you can start earning here, the first place to aquire knowledge in every each post and gained great experience about this cryptotalk forum is to make your good of your first hundred post in the beginners section.

I think this forum or website is much enough to earn more. Just first spend sometime here and get knowledge about digital trading then make sure you have skilled them all and go for the trading and earn more.

This forum is providing money and knowledge we just have to dedicate our precious time here and be a successful trader.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:03 PM, Sourav43 said:

If you are new to crypto, you must first post 100.  It has to be 30 posts from next day.  Then you get 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts.  And with Yobit you can withdraw money.  But if copy paste or invalid information is not posted then your account may be at risk or the maximum account may be terminated.

Good compliment for the newcomers as well as the newbies. Your informations are good and enough. We should post more than 20 posts perday. Then scroll all the sections and get new good informations and knowledge. @Calvinpriva

In order to start working in this forum first, you have to learn the rules and regulations of the forum, then you publish 100 posts or more, and then you start publishing daily 30 posts for 30 satoshi

Welcome dear . If you are new you follow rules . You have to complete hundreds post then in a daily basis you have to twenty post daily . Post should be good and useful.  Your word is simple and easy .