Earning information - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Najmul1744

Earning information

Welcome to the best platform my friend. There are no other site myb that paid us woth easy work like cryptotalk. This is also very good earning site. And you cam earn after you have reached to 100 useful trail posts. You can also read the rules and regulations of this forum. 

Halo my dear friend. First you have to complete your hundred posts.After that you will start getting a little bit of money.You need to make at least 30 posts a day.

Well just try and complete your first 100 post then you start your daily 20 post per day after seven days you will receiving your payment if they get positive reputation you get your BTC if there's no reputation you get your talk, thanks.

1st you have to finish your 100 post then your account  will be verified .  Then everyday you have to post 30 comments ..  You will get like 0.70-2/3 dollars for 30 comments 

I see that you are new on this best gathering Cryptotalk where you can post and you will get paid for that, so the principal things you need to do is perused the guidelines of this discussion extremely significant, and afterward you need to interface your Cryptotalk email to your Yobit account, in the event that you dont have a record you need to join on Yobit.

Welcome tho the beautiful family my friend when you enter the forum you must comment 100 comments to prove yourself inside what you are and how well you know about trading then after this you can start your daily 20 posts work which they are pay to you

Dear friend I don't have idea about any site but only cryptotalk and this is much useful valuable and informative forum you have idea how much valuable and helpful this forum is .

Well my friend, you have to complete 100 important and useful first posts related to cryptocurrencies, then you have to make 20-25 useful daily posts, these daily posts are paid at work ..

You must return to the platform rules in a section about the platform, read them well, and abide by them while working, good luck ❤️

Hello friend. First you are making 100 posts. Then per day you make 20 useful posts.  After seven days money is automatically transfer to your account then you received money. And have a nice day.

I you are bigginer first you need to learn about the rules of cryptotalk. Then you can earn money easily. First you need to write 100 unique posts. Then you can write 20 paid posts per day and earn money easily.

Sorry, I think for this you can get information on pages like Youtube, remember that when we are trying to earn cryptos nothing is certain so we have to risk everything we see that can get to pay, otherwise no one would win, let's investigate too.

Here in this forum what is expected of from new members is to first complete the free 100 posts before they can proceed with making 20 posts daily to earn from. We also share useful information with one another through the help of our posts and topics

Dear mate for me this forum is one of the best forum which is giving us payment only for making comments on different posts  As a beginner you have to complete first 100 posts which are compulsory and for our trial after this move towards next step of the forum.

Yes, my friend, being a beginner member of this forum, in order to start earning through it, you must abide by the rules and laws, make 100 free posts and submit on a daily basis 20 useful, correct and easy-to-understand posts and you will get your payments after 7 days, meaning you have a post of 1000 satoshi, equivalent to 20,000 thousand satoshi per day

Hello my dear friend welcome here. I think you don't have need to go on any other website this one is enough to work.if you have free time and want to do nay work by sitting at home then its really very good website. You can earn and learn at a same time and work on this website is very easy 

All this has to do with the administrators and the people of the forum, our focus should be on working and keep making useful posts and comments to keep adding money to it, so we should not worry because sooner or later they fill the pool and we will be with our payments very soon. Thanks to Cryptotalk.

Welcome my friend, as you join this platform first of all you have to make 100 posts to prove yourself and then you will make 20 posts per day . You should work hard here and then get good reputation for your work this reputation will pay you money.

Learning is more better than earnings.

My friend if you really want to earn from cryptotalk's forum then first of all read the rules and regulations carefully.

Learn skills from seniors posts.

Learn read and write

Avoid copy and paste method

Be sincere with work

Keep trying

Express own ideas and suggestions

Using all above complete 100 posts after that doing 20 posts per day you can earn easily.

Well you shouldn't be looking for sites to put your money and expect back a return because most of those sites are Ponzi scheme or pyramid schemes and you are surely going to loose money there, so the best thing to do is to control your own earning and the best way to do this would be to trade yourself and just look for one aspect of crypto that would be much more better for you which you find convenient like staking etc.

Hi @Najmul1744 this is the good place and trusted platform that I will suggest you to work and earn money. You can earn good amount of profit per day in the forum if you depend working hard everyday according to the instructions because the forum was paying two payments TALK token and satoshi per useful post that receive positive reputation.

Welcome dear . Make sure one thing you follow rules don't break rules.  Don't copy paste . If you follow and work sincerely then you achieve own your goal. Then your earning start.  Thanks for sharing this .

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know what is the Earning information.at first you have to complete 100 post for active your account then you have to write 20 post per day for earn money from this forum