Earning information - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Najmul1744

Earning information

If you want to make money on this website, you must first follow the rules and regulations. Working here is a fascinating experience. You can gain this forum by writing and commenting on articles.

Welcome my dear friend to our website. If you are new here, you must first complete 100 comments, and then you must complete 30 comments daily. And you will get a specified number of Satoshi on every post you publish

You must first read the posts installed in the section about the forum in order to understand the mechanism of work and payment in this forum, then start learning and participating with useful posts.

• +1 1

This is your first post in the forum. First and foremost, you must go to the rules and thoroughly read and comprehend them. Then go to the Yobit website and build an account there, linking it to the forum so that you can receive your earnings. You must write 100 topics or comments in a rewarding manner in order to begin receiving money, and once you have completed this challenge, you will begin receiving money, as you will have to pay 1000 Satoshi for each participation you make.

I don't have any earning site aside this forum. Well I will urge you too to stick to this forum. This forum pays and it is legit, it is not like other forum that are so cunning. 

My friend, you have to read the instructions of the forum well and adhere to them to avoid deletion and blocking
First you have to write 100 watch free and then start earning by writing 20 problems a day 
Avoid copying and duplicating .
You should write in your own language to attract the attention of others .
Good luck to you .

• +5 1

dear cryptotalk is the best earning platform where you can earn money and become financial independent besides this you can also learn  a lot of knowledge and information about the digital currency and for earning you should have to write 20 useful post daily after completing 100 post task and you will get your pay in the form of talk token and satoshi in yobit platform

First, you have to end the 100% free participation in order to start earning.
Then you have to do 20 posts or responses per day to get paid.
You will start receiving it after a week of work, and whenever your posts are good, you will receive positive reviews and increase the value of the payments.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, Actually I do not have enough experience about any other earning sites, I will follow the comments to learn more and more

• +3 1

Am also a beginner here but I just want to give my own contribution first of all you must complete your 100 posts and make sure they contain good content then you will now start to make 20 useful posts also with good content and quality then you will start to receive your first payment 

Hello my friend .

First you should post 100 unpaid posts. Then the site will start paying you for every twenty useful comments per day and so on.

Respect the rules and don't break them and you will be fine.

• +3 1

Welcome to this wonderful forum. You will get money when you comment or post important topics here. What you have to do is read the rules carefully and also link your account here with the yobit to collect your encrypted money there.

• +2 1

Welcome to the CryptoTalk forum. First, you should read the forum’s rules and abide by them in your posts. You have to write 100 free publications and then start creating 20 useful daily posts talking about cryptocurrencies to start receiving payments after 7 days.

My dear, if you are new to this forum, you must end 100 free posts, and the next day you will have 20 posts, and you can get paid and beware of copying and pasting because that leads to your account being banned

I am only aware of this platform for earning but when I have gone through the reply of other members I have seen other platforms too which I will also try and check on them.

If i am not mistaking in this topic you mean alternative ways of making additional income just like this forum, actually it's very hard to find exactly a forum paying good amount like this one, but there are others like the bitcointalk campaig, faucets and bounty campaigns etc.

There is no site like CryptoTalk, neither by payment nor with the information it has, you can withdraw your profits through the yobit platform, I searched a lot for other sites to earn money, but I did not find better than this forum.

Welcome my friend, at first you have to post 100 free posts in the forum, then you can earn money for every 20 comments per day, provided that you get a good reputation, keep learning and searching for information dear.

• +2 1

Here you have to complete the different task to get your earning the first one and difficult task is to send 100 post which will not give you any earning but will be enough for learning about this forum and about crypto currency. Than you can send 20 comments on different topics and if they get poaitive reputation than you earning will be started by a week.

Hello mate, though you are still a newbie to this great forum, I would like to advise you to always check your sentence and spellings before submitting your post. Then you need to work slowly and steady, your earnings is assured as log as you are working, so don't rush anything, learn slowly and keep posting.

Thank you so much for sharing this much needed information about payment system. Because it is the most asked questions asking by the beginners when they join this site. They just hear about getting payment, but don't know the procedure of getting payment.

The forum on beginner favors, it's quite easy to find your way around, as the UI on the site us very simple and easy to use, as it doesn't look complex, as I found my way here, easier than most members here,. But not everyone is very much, experience on using different types of sites

This is the most important thing in the forum, but all people are unaware. Therefore, its first and main goal is to earn money without paying attention to that most important aspect.

Hi dear welcome to this forum

Being a new member you have to complete 100 posts first. And then 20-22 posts daily and you can earn 200 satoshi for one selected post.

All the best work  hard to achieve more

If you are new here in the world of coding, you must first pay attention to the rules of the forum. Then you have to complete 100 free posts, and after 20 one a day, after a week of them, you can earn.

• +2 1