VLX is worth it - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Too bad for CPS coin, it could have been something much better.
But bam, VLX arrived, let's take a look!
This project with respect to subject matter and advertising figure, reminds me a lot of TRON, but is very far from it from my point of view.
Understand that the advantage and thematic of VLX (VELAS) is the scalability in its transactions, VLX was launched this year, the project is still in super small diapers, in the future, the project points to the official launch of its multigrade wallet.
It is already in BW and Exmo practically.
VLX is a project with a giant potential, I think it can be worth more than 0.3 next year, its technology and theme attracts many enthusiasts from the crypto world.

Do you have more information or links about the project? Website, listed on exchange, mining...? I never heard about VLX.
Thanks

As of the velas coin and it's components, like those if it's market value, it's a valuation of $0.05 as when referencing it on coingecko. As the coin of the velas as it kind of good as when looking at it's ranks it's averagely at 1996. Not much info about this coin

This talk is somewhat exaggerated because we did not find any positive progress in this project, and even if the price reached  1 $, it will not achieve the long-term profits that make us ready to store this currency for several years.

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi friend, I think if the exchange can prove itself, then this suggests that the rate for this coin can reach a higher peak, and this is great! i want to say that now, with the rise of bitcoin, we see how well the price has risen, even making +100%, and this is great!

The decrease in the value of the CPS project, and the rise in the value of the VLX project at the beginning does not indicate that this project will continue to succeed or that that will continue to fail. The variables in the crypto market are much more than the constants.

• +1 1

Velox is an anonymous coin, and I'm going to have a good lift in the future. Now the Tuen yuan is rich, the Anonymous Coin, the base chain, the application chain three pieces all take a bit, perhaps in the near future you will be free of wealth.

Unfortunately the VLX coin is failing and so is the CPM coin. They got this coin because I was registered for a long time on CoinPayment, but unfortunately they banned and blocked my coins and I got nothing.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:01 PM, Donslens10 said:

Too bad for CPS coin, it could have been something much better.
But bam, VLX arrived, let's take a look!
This project with respect to subject matter and advertising figure, reminds me a lot of TRON, but is very far from it from my point of view.
Understand that the advantage and thematic of VLX (VELAS) is the scalability in its transactions, VLX was launched this year, the project is still in super small diapers, in the future, the project points to the official launch of its multigrade wallet.
It is already in BW and Exmo practically.
VLX is a project with a giant potential, I think it can be worth more than 0.3 next year, its technology and theme attracts many enthusiasts from the crypto world.

Thank you for sharing this information with us but you should have make the explanation more eraborate for easy comprehension. For someone like me, this is the first time I am reading on VLX. Though, I will still do further research on it, it would have been a lot easier if the explanation here is explicit. All the same , it is a gold information. 

I don't think it's a good project and I don't think that VLX will have a big future, even if it is backed by CoinPayment wallet, they have given free coins to all the old wallet users but I think that won't help much. As for me, nothing took advantage of them because they banned my country.