How to find best airdrop - Page 9 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to find best airdrop

First make sure you are in the right place to make a better choice If the owner of Airdrop is not known, treat it with caution Don't send money, no information, not even your name And he walked with him in his footsteps if he was honest, yeah And if it was misleading, nothing was lost

• Useful or interesting 1

The truth is that most times, you cannot tell which airdrop is good or not. You have to participate and wait for distribution. If they request for fee to get the airdrop,then it is fake.

You mentioned useful ways , but for me i think that most of the airdrops these days are fake or useless! the airdrops before some years were really profitable and not like these days! i advice each one to join only in official airdrops from trusted exchanges and wallets and avoid these fake airdrops which we don't know even their developers teams..

• +3 1

On 10/15/2019 at 7:59 AM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

I started in this world of airdrops a short time ago, and the truth is that is not easy to get rewarded, I mean, many of these campaings end up being a fraud, so I recommend following legit sites in different social networks that can recommend you only genuine airdrops.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:59 AM, sidik7 said:

today i want to share my experience here to find more airdrop ,many people in the world very interested became on airdrop and will impact getting income in very month ,but we must to learn strategy to find best airdrop.

• first think you must to study or learn overall project and then usefull to all people in the world
  • then you can find airdrop in any site likes this airdrops.io and https://airdropking.io/en/ so far more information airdrop on there is very useful you can try it on there
  • follow all the task on there and completed more airdrop to getting more earning .

Update i create a channel for all friend lets became t.me/cryptobountynewsupdate

if all friend have more site airdrop share here and lets together find more airdrop

Thanks for sharing these airdrops pages to get the most out of those that look good

On 10/16/2019 at 8:47 PM, sidik7 said:

i learn about more airdrop project and i participate in more airdrop so far still not recevied but i getting more knowledge how to find and selected airdrop legit.

Airdrops are not always a surprise, their intentions are announced through many media, the only thing you should be aware of is to follow good sources of encryption on Twitter, Facebook or visit their official page or follow their team and you will receive more reliable news about airdrops launches. There are no official rules about how an airdrop should be, so each project does it its own way and you decide if you want to get involved.

good advice since many do not know how to know how to know when an airdrop will be profitable or is a scam, they are very common mistakes that you make when you are new in this world since you can be very anxious to win cryptocurrencies

On 10/15/2019 at 6:59 AM, sidik7 said:

Excellent initiative, I will test the pages you indicate, I will contribute that the best thing is to optimize our time when completing tasks and also to spread only the projects with a good base so that our referrals also win and do not waste their time.

A friend calls me and tells me what are you doing? stop watching TV and do this airdrop now! I say already because there are 2 hours left to finish and there are 400 UNI.:classic_ohmy:

The best airdrop that I have done is the UNIS one for using the payments in uniswap, which were not cheap by the way, earn 400 unis, go to the ATM and withdraw € 600 after converting them to bitcoin and then leave 200 UNIs to go back up. ..I hope at least $ 7.

This is an experience that I had not had, it was tremendous.

• +3 1

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

You are really cool. I have been searching for a long time for such sites. I thank you very much for publishing this really useful post

I participated in a lot of airdrops since a long time ago, and it did not reach this day until I began to suspect that it was a fraud. Only to collect information. People only. The best thing is investment

On 10/15/2019 at 7:59 AM, sidik7 said:

Hi. thank for your info my friend. I go to test your recommends. I have some cryptocurrency and I liking to invest its.

Thank you for the information. I currently follow people on youtube who know about airdrops, they always make a video about them and share the info. Last week I found a website called airdrops.io, there have several airdrops. I suppose this forum also is a good option to find new airdrops. I hope this is useful :) 

I think that following some airdrops on twitter helps not to fall for scams, but it has to be a legitimate twitter and that really gives good releases. We have to study well before starting one, because with the ease that it is to create, anyone can create to apply blows, so having wisdom to choose is essential.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:59 PM, sidik7 said:

I have problems with choice a good airdrop 

I wasted lots of time because this airdrop

Can you help me more than about how choices

Like what I do before start do a task

I've done a great deal of airdrops, today I just do the ones that I truly observe that can be valid, as I discover, investigating the task, the group, and particularly exploring the source from which I saw the delivery. Be that as it may, I actually think that its a decent occasion to gain a few coins, in spite of the market's doubt in such manner.

Good afternoon,
Mmm interesting question, well I think the best way to find the best airdrops is to participate in many airdrops, although it is true not all of them will meet your expectations, some will.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:59 PM, sidik7 said:

Yes, these two sites are to find genuine and verified Airdrops. Moreover, Aidrop Alert, AirdropBob, Airdrops.live etc are more sites to find legitimate Airdrops. Participating in Legit Airdrops give you a return but scam Airdrops spoil your time and hope.

It can be made with ease, anyone can apply injury, so it is essential to have the intellect to choose and it releases really well. We need to study well before starting one and it has to be a valid Twitter and I think following some airdrops on Twitter helps not to fall for the scandal however.

In particular most of the time I am participating in airdrops and I support your guidance that our first step before participating is to seek information. My criteria to determine if an airdrop project is viable or not is that these projects have a well-founded concept, that the founding team make known, that they present a white paper where all the project information is detailed, that they have a roadmap and that they have an official website where we can have access to different media. Otherwise I consider an airdrop unreliable.

• +3 1

we should be carefully because unfortunately there are many of these airdrops that have become deceptive now, just convert part of those tokens

• +1 1

Unfortunately, my personal experience with Airdrop is not successful, so that I no longer believe such things, and I consider most of them to be fraud and lies.
My experience with Airdrops is not good.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:59 PM, sidik7 said:

Thanks for your participation, it became difficult to find legal airdrops when I tried many airdrops, most of them were fake, unfortunately it is annoying.

the best and secure airdrop comes from defi projects IMO,such as Uniswap and many others.

You can also provide liquidity to get free tokens.

BTC: Digital Currency  Ethereum: Smartcontract  Tera: Decentralized Web