How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

I think most of the airdrop is fake. For this reason I don't join any airdrop. But if I find real airdrop then I am join.

I think that I have no experience about Airdrop.  But if you have a real airdrop, you will get good returns.  It will benefit you.

Actually if you find real airdrop then you can easily earn more money. But at first you need to find real airdrop

Yes its a good question that how many airdrops are real because in this digital world there are lots of scamming sites whose airdops are not real but according to my experience whatever airdrops I have been received were real because I research of such sites before entering into it.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Most of the airdrops are fake and scam i would suggest not to waste time as even if you are no investing you are not getting anything so it is better to look for legit work.

I'm a little unlucky with airdrop. many of which I followed gave no results. Maybe I'm not fast enough and follow a lot of information about airdrop, especially the very potential. so until now I am a little lazy to follow it and do not really know the percentage

We continue to be cautious about our choices.  due to the fact many frauds within the name of the airdrop prize.  we must be selective in deciding on.  because no longer usually that we fee useful will advantage.  need to be cautious.  we await the unique facts from crypto whether or not there absolutely is airdrop or no longer.

A large number of people join Air Drop on a regular schedule to see how many air drops are real and give us many benefits. Crypto is big business on the planet and we have seen new coins and icons and air drops permanently.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:56 AM, Superred said:

99% are fake and 1% is not worth for your time efforts although you find legit projects and they were playing but the amount of money are totally worthless and last time i joined airdrop and indeed they pay me according to payment schedule but i was a little surprised because the tokens value only worth less than 10 dollar

All airdrops are the same

3 hours ago, apurbo25 said:

most airdrops nowadays are scam and if they really paying then you will get a worth of penny. It is not profitable anymore unlike 2017 it was the best year for cryptos, it was profitable times like the bounties and airdrops. 

In fact, I have not yet won anything

7 hours ago, romana said:

It's not like the year 2017 because joining the airdrop is really profitable....Around 5-10% i think and the rest are scam airdrop or trash airdrop that don't have any price on it..

Thank you, my friend, for publishing this information that benefits other people, and I also wish you good luck

according to my research the airdrops are fake we are just wasting our time to get these airdrops . mostly these are scam in crypto but bitcoins are real and not fake and has a great value

I;m not sure because i never try to use airdrops or i never experience participation in any airdrop program good luck guys and take care.

I don't have any exact idea about Airdrops but some people say that it was profitable to join AirDrop in the past it was a profitable business but some people have an opposite opinion regarding this they say that these are 100% fake and some people say that you can make profit from AirDrop so I think someone who is interested he has to make a great research before joining.

There so many airdrops and they keep increasing everyday. As far I am concern, though many airdrops are not real and beneficial, but still I have received many earning fro airdrops and  bounties.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

yes you are right i think so in crypto world there are a lot of coins and every one is best than previous so every coin is going to be best.

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I have not participated in many airdrops, and I dont even think its worth my time. because most airdrops end up with no profit at all, and most people just work hard and earn nothing, Although sometime some people make a lot of money by claiming airdrops but it is just handful of people. 

3 hours ago, Lushe said:

Cryptois a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins.most airdrops nowadays are scam and if they really paying then you will get a worth of penny.

They are all not real, I don't trust any of them as usually they are allfake.

A safe crypto airdrop is actually something real.Over the past 12 months at Airdrop alert we have evaluated over 3500 crypto giveaways and rejected nearly 40% of them.The good news is that 60% was a good deal.The fraudsters love swindling you oit of your email addresses ,socials and especially private keys.

Edited by Akasshh

If you do not pay for them in the future, there are no restrictions on their non-discriminatory behavior if they are free, you do not want to avoid anything and if you do not know how to make some free money, then far

Aidrops is a field that is not clear-cut due to the large number of uncertainties surrounding it from fraud or fraud in the value of the currency, but with all this, some of them remain a project worth pursuing.

I believe that the percentage can vary greatly and depends on many factors, most of all it depends on how reliable the platform that launches the airdrop is and if your currency is listed and can be traded. But there is also an airdrop that asks for money to get your tokens. I usually dare to say that 99% of the airdrops that ask for money to distribution are scam

23 minutes ago, mitsutech said:

Well, many Airdrop now are just scam so don't waste time especially if they require you to give your email and other sensitive information because that's clear scam and they will collect only our data. 

Most airdrops require KYC, for that i think many people have just sold their identity to thieves.