How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

I can not say what percentage of the airdrops are fake or scams because I have seen cases in which they show with evidence that if they have paid, of course you can not blindly trust every airdrop that comes to market, it is better to find out a little more about the subject and if you see that it is reliable or has good references because you could try to get the

• +5 1

I agree with many of the arguments you have in your post friend but I also leave you the following and I hope it will serve as key points when deciding to make a network aidrop that is of interest to you:

☑First investigate your ecosystem, which network you use.

☑Second to see that it is endorsed by a recognized company of great prestige.

☑ Third, do not ask your participants for money.

☑Room that is real promotions and not fictitious.

☑If the company is new to the market, it should at least dialogue with its clients to make itself known.

☑View your platform thoroughly and study it

☑Finally, find out what your cryptography is about.

a very low percentage, around 10 percent of the existing ones are real, since many companies have taken advantage of the trade and the benefits they obtain by offering a currency that in the end they will not pay.

Hello friend, it is a data that is not precise, sincerely I do not have it clear, I hope that they are between 80-90 %, Somebody knows the data that does me the favor of sharing? it would be very grateful to him.

• +5 3

It is not possible to know an exact percentage, but scams and scams predominate, there are very few that have a stable project.

I think that 99% of airdrops are scams, I have a lot of time registering in pages, doing the tasks they require; but very few pay.

Almost most of the airdrops are fake, very few are the ones that really pay and without KYC an example those of keybase or yobit for me have been the best I've done simple and without cheating, you must know and study well which is the one that can pay for sure but all this is like a game of chance. 

It's not 2017 anymore. Previously, you could earn good money on airdrops, but now you can't. In the main, most projects are just Scam and garbage. In percentage terms, I think this is somewhere 95% of scams and only 5% of real airdrops.

In the crypto world there are many opportunities every day and more in airdrop! That's why you have to be very aware of these, Yobit has done a good airdrop a while ago, the recent one looks very good! you are inside right? Do not lose this opportunity

For the truth that in my experience I could say that most of the ones I have done are scam or modena are not worth anything but in some it is true that I have been lucky to take a good profit

I am joining airdrops about two years. From hundreds of it I gained about 30-40 real coins that worth more then 10$. Others were less then 1$, just shitcoins. So from my experience less 15% airdrops were real.

Since the beginning of the year 2020, nearly 20 airdrops have participated.  But it was a hoax and a fraud to promote their social networks from Twitter and Telegram.  Tired of fraud, I canceled the airdrop channel and rested my head.  But a big platform like Yobit works honest airdrop so I decided to work hard on it.

5 to 10% of aidrdrops are real. 90% airdrop are fake airdrop. Their bot ask for fee to credited tokens. But sometimes these 5% real airdrops can give us large amount of money.

100% Fake 0% Real,
Right now because almost all airdrops today are scams and they are worthless. Whether they pay us for sure is of little value and is of no use to us.
It's not like the year 2017 because joining the airdrop is really profitable.

most airdrops these days are trick and on the off chance that they truly paying, at that point you will get a value of penny. It isn't gainful any longer not at all like 2017 it was the greatest year for cryptos, it was beneficial circumstances such as the bounties and airdrops.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:51 AM, cryptokram said:

100% Fake 0% Real,
Right now because almost all airdrops today are scams and they are worthless. Whether they pay us for sure is of little value and is of no use to us.
It's not like the year 2017 because joining the airdrop is really profitable.

This is not true, maybe a lot or most are scams but some are genuine too. Most of the Yobit airdrops have been good and profitable even though most have lost value they started at good value.

On my side I would like to say that, most of airdrops 80% to 90% are not legit as they usee to scam people by involving people to send some amount of money as gas fee which ends up consuming people's energy and time.

At least 25% might say. There are many hoaxes and most fake airdrops seek to attract audiences to social networks and then take advantage of the hoax.

I have joined a lot of airdrops and only a few were profitable. Some of them are scams or they will hold unto the coin they give to you. So I think that you should stay away from airdrops and make sure you only go for the ones you are sure are legit.

Well I can tell you that I work with airdrops that only 10% are real and the other 90% are scams, at this time scammers take advantage of telegram bots and with the new defis to scam everyone, it is better airdrop verified exchanges

It is difficult to give a % for real or fake airdrops, but you can safely assume that most of them will be fake. So best to stick to exchanges you can trust to get them.

I am joining airdrops from last three years. but only 5% Airdrops are real. 95% airdrops are fake or poonzi schemes. Some airdrops for really awesome. Like Energi Airdrop, Polymath airdrop. Darico airdrop. 

• +1 1

I have no idea about this because I have not used any airdrop the reason is that many friends used to say that all this are fake and it is just waste of time. But at future I will try to understand more about airdrops.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Welcome to Excoincash a secure online platform that has been trusted by thousands of users since 2018. Our website has been designed to provide a seamless and hassle-free experience for users from all over the world, and we're proud to say that we've established a strong reputation for reliability and trustworthiness over the years. With our user-friendly interface, you can easily send and receive money from anywhere in the world, using a wide range of payment systems, including Payeer, Perfect Money, and Vodafone Cash, among others. Whether you need to send money to friends or family, or make international transactions for business or personal purposes, our website has got you covered. Our payment processing system is fast, reliable, and secure, ensuring that your transactions are processed quickly and efficiently. We understand that speed and convenience are essential when it comes to online transactions, which is why we've implemented a robust system that can handle a high volume of transactions without any delays or issues. Plus, our competitive exchange rates and low fees make it a cost-effective option for all your money exchange needs. Whether you're looking to send money to another country or convert your currency to a different denomination, our website has got you covered. At Excoincash, we take pride in our commitment to providing the highest level of service to our customers. We know that trust is built on reliability, and we're committed to delivering a seamless experience for all our users. That's why we offer 24/7 customer support, dedicated to resolving any issues you may have and providing you with a hassle-free experience. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any queries or concerns you may have, and we're committed to responding to all your requests promptly. We also understand the importance of security when it comes to online transactions. That's why we've implemented advanced security measures to protect your transactions from unauthorized access. Our website is protected by industry-standard encryption technology, which ensures that all your data is secure and protected from any potential threats. We also have strict anti-money laundering policies in place, designed to prevent any illegal activities on our platform. One of the key features that sets us apart from other online payment platforms is our ability to support multiple currencies. Whether you're looking to exchange your currency for another denomination or send money to another country, our website has got you covered. We support over 100 currencies worldwide, making it easy for you to conduct transactions across borders. Another benefit of using Excoincash is our fast and reliable transaction processing system. We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to online transactions, which is why we've implemented a system that can process transactions quickly and efficiently. Whether you're looking to send money to friends or family or make international transactions for business or personal purposes, our website has got you covered. We also offer a range of features designed to make your online transaction experience more convenient and hassle-free. For example, our website allows you to track your transactions in real-time, so you can stay up-to-date with the status of your transactions at all times. You can also cancel or modify your transactions if needed, giving you greater control over your transactions. In addition to these features, we also offer a range of other benefits designed to make your online transaction experience more convenient and hassle-free. For example, our website allows you to create multiple accounts for different purposes, such as personal and business accounts. You can also set up recurring payments for regular transactions, such as monthly bills or subscriptions. At Excoincash, we're committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers. We know that trust is built on reliability, and we're committed to delivering a seamless experience for all our users. That's why we're always looking for ways to improve our services and provide better value for our customers. In conclusion, Excoincash is a Fast,easy  and secure online platform to exchange money visit us today at www.excoincash.com
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 85.4 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 6 091 603 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Alchemy представила роллап-платформу для запуска и масштабирования сетей   Инфраструктурная Web3-фирма Alchemy запустила платформу для запуска роллапов — Alchemy Rollups. Новый инструмент призван помочь разработчикам в запуске и масштабировании собственных сетей. При создании платформы Alchemy сотрудничала с проектами Arbitrum, Optimism и Celestia.
    • На нашем сервисе каждый клиент может получить выгодные условия для обмена своих денежных средств. У нас вы найдете выгодный курс обмена, профессиональную поддержку и удобный интерфейс.
    • Подтвержденные дропы, которые должны состояться уже этим летом                               
    • Суд США отменяет правило SEC о раскрытии комиссий хедж-фондов   В знаменательном решении апелляционный суд США отменил правило Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам (SEC), требующее раскрытия комиссий и расходов для хедж-фондов и частных инвестиционных компаний. Решение, принятое Апелляционным судом пятого округа 5 июня, стало значительным ударом по регуляторным амбициям SEC.   Коллегия из трех судей единогласно вынесла решение против SEC, заявив, что комиссия превысила свои полномочия. "Принятие Финального правила было несанкционированным, ни одна его часть не может устоять," написал судья Курт Энгельхардт от имени судей.   Решение последовало за оспариванием со стороны шести отраслевых групп, которые утверждали, что правило увеличит расходы на соблюдение норм и фундаментально изменит сектор. Отмененное правило SEC, охватывающее 656 страниц, требовало от фондов ежеквартально публиковать отчеты о доходности и комиссиях, проводить ежегодные аудиты и запрещать предоставление предпочтительного отношения для определенных инвесторов.    
    • Актуальный тариф на 07.06.2024   🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту   💵 USDT за наличку USD 1.7%   За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10170 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту   💼 Наличка USD>USDT +2.4%   За 10000 USD -> получаете 9765 USDT   Наш сайт.    
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Мы призываем наших пользователей отправлять по заявкам точные суммы для соблюдения сроков обработки заявок. При отправке сумм, которые не совпадают с суммами в заявке, статус будет автоматически изменен на "Ошибка" и обработка заявки будет приостановлена на период выявления причины. Будьте внимательные при оплате и учитывайте оплату комиссий при отправке.