Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Yes, you are right my friend. We have to make the topic with easy wording that the reader can easily understand it and give you a good and positive reputation in reward. During the making of any post you have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You have to enter good content and information about the cryptocurrency.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Sometimes i can't understand someone's post for using difficult words and then i have to leave the topic because of language. So we must be use easy words and also what is understable to others.. 

• +1 1

I agree with you.  I think using simple language in crypto would be much better for cryptocurrency members.  I can work in this forum very easily.  Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very clever post! Making your post as simple as possible yet has an informative and good choices of words to be understand easily are the most high quality posts!

Yes I want to tell the members of this forum it is not by posting big words and grammers, make sure what you are  encoding is in simple and understanding form that is rellevance to the topic.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you!  But there are some things that need to be written and explained to persuade people with your ideas!  The problem, however, is that some members do not have the patience to read long topics and should avoid reading them.  We are here to learn and read useful things.

• +4 2

We must be careful when using our language. I think we should refrain from using difficult language here. We should use simple language to post accurate information about cryptocurrency or any one subject and the language that will be acceptable to everyone

• +5 2

You are right friend.we should make topics in simple easy and common words.so that,the new mrmber of the group will understood our topics easily and they develop their knowledge about crypto currency.

Yes, my friend, make your topics simple, easy and useful in order to gain from them because if the forum does not see that your topic or your participation is useful, perhaps it will not earn you on it or it can warn you and thus ban you from the forum so share everything that is useful Thank you

• +4 1

My friend, I am with you in this, but what is important is that the content is useful with meaningful information that is useful to all members of

In this forum there are many difficult topics and it is often difficult to entertain the participants. All the comments must be improved carefully and benefit this platform for other users of the forum much.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you are right, my friend, and I have encountered some non-series topics in reading and in understanding. I hope to delete these incomprehensible topics in order not to affect the reputation of the forum and to take the largest amount of information easily

I agree with you my dear mate

If any friends which are creates the topic so they used his simple and easiy word used in his posts... When anyone read your post so definitely they understand your topic and give the best review about this...

• +3 1

I usually find topics and contents in normal simple and understandable language only. Which is a very good thing. The thing is that all these topics in our forum are better explained in the simplest languages. Only then can we convey our thoughts to each other in a free way. 

Easy and simple speech directly enters the mind without the need for useless explanations, and difficult language sometimes gives the word another meaning that the speaker does not want!

Always direct to the point the contents you have shared. This will help others to read with less hassle and informative as well.

• +1 1

Our main purpose for creating a topic is to preach the knowledge and information to all the members. Our purpose is not using and exhibiting the English standard that how much we know about English. Not at all. So, I agree we should create the topics in such a way that everyone can understand that.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My dear, i totally agree with you because the discussion should be in simple English that a novice learner can understand and react easily. So the interface must be approachable for each kind of user.

• +3 1

Yes offcourse i am strongly agree with you.. one of the main thing is understanding. if the topic is easy or in simple words everyone can understand it easily,  and share their point of views veary easily. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, topics with valuable and understandable content should be published for everyone, regardless of whether the comments are with easy or difficult words, but for me I prefer that the words be easy, clear and understood by everyone.

I agree with you we should make our topic easy too other members too understand what we write we should not use big English words because we are her too share experience too one another

• +1 1

A topic doesn't really have to be long as our comments, topic is like question, and a question is a way of enquiring about something, requesting for explanations, a good and short topic can determine a nice and very constructive contents, a useful, relevant, information can be derived from the comments, our contents are well developed with the level of the members understanding of the topic, the topic shouldn't be long, it should be short and nice constructed for better understanding.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:50 PM, Tanisha19 said:

I agree with you we should post comments simple and easy so that the beginners and other users can take help for posting comments. 

Also for them to easily understand it especially for those who are not good in English language. Making some words more easier to understand is a big help to those who are willing to learn that's why do it most of the time so they can relate, adapt and especially they will learn from us. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That will be good to make things easy and clear that every member can understand, the aim is to make simple language that everyone can understand and respond.