Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 60 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

If topics are created in simple and meaning full form every members will understand the topic and write comment that members will understand and give good reputation that will yield better earning. 

• +1 1

You are totally right 

Creating posts with complicated words and superficial language does not make it seem any better. On the contrary, many members run away from posts like those and don't bother to try to understand them. 

We should keep our posts simple and informative at the same time. 

It's a nice suggestion
It will help members to access information faster, and this serves the forum by making all members understanding and cooperating in implementing this suggestion.
thank you my friend

• +1 1

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

My dear friend yes i strongly agree with your opinion. 

we should create a topic with simple and understandable words so that everyone can get the meaning and can give their opinions in simple words , this could only happen when they understand the idea of topics if it is simple and easy to understand. Because everyone is not much qualified , some have loopholes as well. So creat simple and easy Topics on this platform.

Yes, this is what we novices want, understanding the current issues and understanding cryptocurrencies and then delving into them over time and learning the cryptocurrency terminology. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yeah! I also agree to you that we all should make topics in easy and simple language . So, it will be easy for all to comment on that topic . 

Using easy and simple words is really a crucial part of writing a post beacuse not all the people here use english as first language so topics with simple words can be understood by everyone. 

A great topic sentence gives you insight into what you can expect in a paragraph. Make yours one to remember with these topic sentence .

This is my opinion and experts know better then me.

I try to formulate my topics in the simplest way possible and use simple vocabulary, but I ask you and the rest of the members to excuse me if you encounter a slight difficulty in reading some of my posts if they are poor because my language is Japanese and I am new to English❤

• +3 1

I agree with you, but not only should the topics be simple and easy, some topics need a detailed explanation for people to understand, and in addition to that, the content of the topic should be useful and clear.

Yes, my friend, it is important to use good and easy-to-understand language, but we also have to be patient and try to read even long topics because they can be useful, as not everything will be easy and simple.

• +2 1

Yes, this is true. All members must here when writing any topic to use simple and easy words when creating their topics and to move completely away from difficult terminology so that all members can understand and participate with them.

I agree with you
But some topics need to be written more and explained to convince people of your ideas
Not all topics can be very easy

yes its a very well said mate. Making of topics in simple words will never let your posts gets removed. When a person tries to use difficult words it just mixes the sentences and is not clear about his views. But when you make easy and understandable post it helps to clearly explain your point of view.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend we must write useful and easy topics at the same time. The words we choose must be easy and everyone can understand. We must not choose the difficult vocabulary. But sometimes the post must be large in order for all information to be included in the post. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

It is true that the topics should be new and interesting, and at the same time in an easy language, especially for beginners, they may find difficulty in specialized terminology.

Yes mate, absolutely true.A topic must be easy and readable to everyone.Some topics require a lot of explanation buy they should be explained in easy words.On the other hand we should try to make our content easy for others.

Of course, this is an important thing to talk about .. The publications should be in simple words that are easy to understand to ensure that the idea arrives in the fastest way possible

I agree with you on this idea.
This step is an essential factor in obtaining a good reputation for your topic, because it makes it easier for all members to read your topic without complications or difficulties or the need to translate difficult words.

I agree with you, my friend, on that. Thank you for your important topic. We must here write easy and clear posts for the reader free from ambiguity in order for everyone to benefit from them.

Hello my friend, when writing a topic, you must have sufficient experience to write this topic, and you must acquire your words with accuracy and focus and be useful and be the focus of attention for many members of the forum

I support your words, my friend ..

Through the publication in a comfortable manner and the exchange of ideas correctly, we find that the interaction continues and increases in a typical and easy way ..

Thank your suggestion my friend 🌸

I agree with you very much. This forum is for everyone. The knowledge and experiences are varied here, and this must be taken into account in order to make sure that information reaches everyone

Yes Dear you should write your topic in simple or easy words that everyone can understand very easily simply if we understand the topic then we will do like to that topic we don't understand what is saying in that topic we will do or give negative points to that topic so keep your post very simple or manageable 

• +5 1