Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Hi dear friend,yes you are right I also make simple question for newbies and new members because dear I am also newbie but hard topics don't understand how I make good question and topic this is to important for new members i pray for hardworking person and there successful life.

First of these what is your reputation of your post this thing to matter.

I hope every one understand my think.

My friend, you are right that we should do this, so we can shorten our question or whatever we want to share with the public, make it very easy so that I can explain it. No more trouble, no more trouble, no more trouble for the one who understands. I agree with you.

This is true. The information and topics should be published in a simple and easy way so that it becomes easy to understand, especially for beginners, but there are topics that nee You need a big explanation to communicate the information to the recipient  

I agree with you .. post comments in an easy, simple and understandable language that makes everyone understand it in a smooth way and interact with it well.

I agree with you very much, my friend, we should write simple and understandable comments and at the same time contain useful information.
This thing helps beginners write their own comments.

شكرا لك على هذه النصيحة الرائعة. أتمنى أن يلتزم أعضاء هذا المنتدى بهذه النصيحة وأن تكون مواضيعهم سهلة وبسيطة ومفهومة حتى نتمكن من مشاركة أفكارنا على هذه المنصة. شكرا لكم أصدقائي الأعزاء.

Well said, my friend .. I hope to choose the topics and write them in clear and simple words for easy reading for the followers, this makes it easier to participate and respond to the published topic.

good luck.

Some topics are full of Grammers that some members don't understand, a topic that is not communicating to all members of the forum to me is not a cool topic,make a topic that is simple that everyone of the forum can undert

Certainly my friend, I agree with you 100%, because the goal of our topics is to explain an idea to new members or ask a question to expert members, so you should use the simplest possible words to make it easy and simple to understand.

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, it is necessary that we choose a simple and easy language so that we can communicate the information clearly and easily to the rest of the members

You are right, I thank you for your constructive suggestion, I would have liked to say the same thing, we have to write in simple and clear language, this will be better for everyone, and in the end as you know, good speech is to speak for the little that has a lot of meaning.

My mate, you have said it perfectly... I hope to choose topics and write them in straightforward, simple language for followers to understand, making it easier for them to engage in and respond to the published subject.

yes you're right some members on this forum are still coughing someone posted this is Friday and you will get banned soon so keep award discount of work you just keep working honestly and sincerely here in this forum if you want to remain for a long time period

It is very true what you say, we must always try to make our topics or comments towards those publications in a simple way so that other people can understand what we want to offer or inform.

I agree with you my friend we should make topic in simple and easy way so that all members from beginners to the top level can understand our content. If we use more complex words it will be difficult to many since everyone isn't having the same knowledge in English.

Yes, of course, my friend, I agree with you. The publications should be smooth and rich in meaning and close to understanding at the same time so that the novice member can comment on them easily and easily, in addition to the simplicity of style and away from complexity, and this will make our topics distinctive, elegant and quick to understand the content, and this will enrich the forum with wonderful publications.

I agree that topic are easy and I thoroughly understand that and it helps me to know about English cryptotalk  is the bestest and great communication system and topic are meaningful.

I totally agree with you my friend every single person understand  with your post which have meaningfull and easy I don't have any experience  but am read very easily. 

Yes, my friend, the words must be understood and the language is understandable ... At the same time, it should be an informative topic with a useful explanation. If the number of words increases, this is not a mistake from my point of view..You are wonderful, thank you

I agree with you, my friend, by making our writing easy and understandable, but there are some topics that require more explanation to help the rest of the members understand all the ideas about digital currencies and trading

• +2 1

Yes my friend agree with you
You must choose easy and simple words while posting any comment or post. You must use the correct method, correct mistakes, move away from ambiguity, difficult words and complexity, and search for an easy and simple way.

• +2 1

Well, of course I agree with you, my friend, everyone on this forum should use easy and simple words and avoid difficult complex words so that other people can understand the words of this person and for ease of communication
We are here from all over the world and we need easy and simple words to be fully utilized and realized for everyone .

• +1 2

Welcome my friend, I hope you're okay.

I agree with you on this topic!

Your content should be in easy and understandable words so that beginners and other members can understand them.
This forum should be made more useful to other members.
Good luck

A simple topic that everyone can easily understand and respond to by getting clues. Each member should create a topic in simple words. So we can get more answers.