Brave Browser (BAT) - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 10/14/2019 at 5:41 PM, Donslens10 said:

Personally, I do not use this type of browsers a lot, although there is an enormous advantage, of course more than anything for the creators.
Creating a browser that rewards you for browsing is a super profitable idea, since the internet is the pande every day of all human beings, a great investment strategy and location of money.
My respects for that idea, although I hope to see something better than Brave or even Presearch, it is always good to see how cryptocurrencies such as these compete healthily with a theoretical consumption theme, it does not harm or intentionally, it revolutionizes the idea of doing business!

I have a great experience with the Brave browser, I 100% recommend, it's fast, you can do everything you do with chrome, you also earn from ads and they also have a very excellent content creator program ...

Brave - хороший браузер, блокирует огромное множество рекламных объявлений и составляет достойную конкуренцию хрому или опере

Have been using Brave for half a year now, it offers plenty of advantages compared to conventional browsers, I really like the ad-blocker feature, as it prevents annoying adverts to pop-out, especially on Youtube. I have also made some extra gains through their referral program, and have received some tokens for using the browser.

To tip with brave is excellent, I personally support content creators through this form (those who obviously have a relationship with brave)

On 10/14/2019 at 3:41 PM, Donslens10 said:

Personally, I do not use this type of browsers a lot, although there is an enormous advantage, of course more than anything for the creators.
Creating a browser that rewards you for browsing is a super profitable idea, since the internet is the pande every day of all human beings, a great investment strategy and location of money.
My respects for that idea, although I hope to see something better than Brave or even Presearch, it is always good to see how cryptocurrencies such as these compete healthily with a theoretical consumption theme, it does not harm or intentionally, it revolutionizes the idea of doing business!

I think this browser was a good idea since it offers several services in one.

Brave browser is a very good browser. It gives our opportunity to earn bat token. Just search and earn money in here. It gaves our monthly payment. So, its a very good browser.

BAT remains to maintain its good trading volume and one of the coins with a stable price despite coming from a long bear season.
Definitely one of the coins in the altcoins market that we should look out, anytime this could have it's own rally as it's not affected so much with the pump and dump in the previous years.

Good initiative to combat massive and intrusive advertising on websites, however your browser consumes excessive ram memory. The website rewards program is also very good at helping small creators continue their content.

A way to earn extra money, and it is a good idea to keep this cryptocurrency, it has a promising future, I have some in my wallet waiting for it to reach a better price

On 14.10.2019 at 23:41, Donslens10 said:

I agree with you, but can you tell us how this browser has affected your income? I don't really believe that you can study the Internet in this browser and get good money for it. However, if you are referring to a purely passive additional income, which will be a very nice bonus, then Yes, I accept it here.

I used Brave Browser for few days, but I don't see anything special, the marker is also small. I see it no more than other browsers, I no dont use it now.

It is gratifying that such applications are available and bring profit. It was good to actually use it and make a profit. Maybe i can try

You have two basic options to enable or disable: Ads and Auto-Contribute. If you turn on the Ads switch, you will earn BAT by viewing ads on participating sites. If you turn on Auto-Contribute, participating sites you visit will receive BAT you've earned or bought.

Well I often use Brave browser and Presearch search engine for online earnings, browsing the internet and as a search engine, they are all good means of passive earnings. Since, brave is faster than chrome and also supports Chrome web extension, with in-built ad blocker I am much satisfied with Brave. Also, it supports torrent downloads, online torrent streaming for movies and so many integrated features. Brave provides payment on the basis of advertise we watch or click while browsing with brave and talking about Presearch, I am able to earn 0.25 PRE  tokens for every search I made from the Presearch.

For now I don't see any competition. It is very fast and secure, in addition to the fact that they pay you in their crypto to use it, which by the way I think it has a very good future projection.

In my opinion it could be solana and Bitcoin solana is in fashion at the moment but if you want security to have any of those currencies when they reach a good price, pass them to a stable currency as in binance that has the stable currency called busd so if the currency falls You can invest it again and when you go back up you get profits in my opinion it is a good way to generate profits.

for people wondering how can you achieve this coin: BAT cannot be obtained through mining operations. It can be said that using brave browser to surf the Internet and view ads are alternatives to mining in the BAT. the brave browser and the BAT token could be fundamentally one of the most revolutionary projects, and it is to be hoped that this project can make a positive difference in the future of the advertising industry.

Brave is my preferred browser, it is fast and has good security, as well as the possibility of winning bat tokens for seeing the promotion, if you do not know it, it is still more than recommended on my part.

yo usaba mucho brave sofware, pero aca en mi pais se pusieron esctrictos con los pagos y decidi dejarlo!

es muy bueno el navegador y muy eficiente,y lo recomiendo!

I downloaded this browser on my phone after I heard that it distributes BAT coins for free to those who use it and browse the Internet from it, but their addition to a browser did not work with me on the phone unlike the computer, but in general it is good and I rely on it, although I do not earn from it Anything, use it for other purposes

I started to use brave browser 3-4 month ago. Using only for reward, didn't find anything special. About bat token: again nothing surprising, average altcoin only for browser. Now I don't use browser, bitcoin worth, chrome more comfortable.

On 10/14/2019 at 3:41 PM, Donslens10 said:

I use brave constantly together with the presearch extension, and they are very good, they both give you cryptocurrencies for using them in a normal way. I don't think it's good only for creators. We can all make a profit by doing everyday activities.