What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

There are many features in the yobit and it is easy and affordable for use it can also be a trading and investment center as we know that the work we made in crypto currency platform is been rewarded through yobit

There are many features in the yobit and it is easy and affordable for use it can also be a trading and investment center as we know that the work we made in crypto currency platform is been rewarded through yobit

Hello CRYPTO family 😍😍

good features in yobit exchange such as invest box and no kyc for withdrawal and deposit. Because now many exchanges do not allowed us to trade or sell with out kyc

YoBit is a legit cryptocurrency exchange that offers privacy, slick interface, over 800 altcoins , engaged community, IEOs, security, low fees, games, and stellar platform performance.

For me Yobit is the best exchange platform. 

Edited by Basomali
  • +3 1

By the way, I am new to this forum and my first 100 posts have not been completed and I have not used yobit yet. I don't know about the features of yobit yet but I have heard that yobit is a good and secure exchange website.

Frankly, it contains a lot of advantages, but the feature that I saw in the yobit and did not find it in others is to earn money for free as well as providing knowledge and information daily that it is really the best forum

• +3 1

It has bossy qualities .I like the money exchange one of the best. I can also get a money deposit in this and money  exchange  easily  through  yobit platform .

Dear here are many features which are beneficial for us. Here we can deposit and we can withdraw and we can exchange our money. And here we can exchange our currencies with low fee. And other main thing investment here we can invest and we will good earn . Yobit is not a scammer forum.

Greetings, my dear friend, I found in these cryptocurrencies a fast and safe method more than paper currency and the opportunities for fraud are few. This is my opinion, my friend, and I wish you good luck.

I do not know about the best feature but trading is very simple and easy at this exchange we do not have to worry about and it is not much complicated

Well I am beginner in crypto world 

So what I can to know is youbit is a cash transferring plate form from where you can withdrawl your amount.

Hello mate. Actually there are so many features available in yobit. In my opinion yobit is one of the best wallet to store our money. The best future I found in yobit is security. Yobit has very high security. I think it is most important feature of yobit.

There are many good features in yobit that made it so much popular .the main features of yobit it exchanging dollers into money. Its security system is too high. In a word yobit exchanging site is a amazing site of online work. 

All the features of yobit is best but which i like more is the fast exchange. You just have to click the sell or buy button. In a second it will done. And one more thing is best is fast withdraw..

Yobit is completely amazing platform 

it's totally safe and secure 

its easy to use 

we can easily deposit and withdraw money from yobit account 

Yobit is also speedy payment process 

we can withdraw from yobit in no time 

yobit takes less fees charged for withdraw 

we can also invest our money on yobit 

The best feature of yobit that I have seen is 2FA security.  Its role in the field of account security is immense.  This prevents hackers from stealing money because this feature greatly increases the security of the account..  

There are many advantages to dealing in the yobit, including the ease of withdrawing money, as well as the absence of fees and taxes for withdrawal and transfer, as well as the presence of currencies such as the dollar and the euro that can be dealt with and also describes the cryptocurrencies with the speed of trading

On 3/5/2020 at 6:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

My favorite feature in yobit is part of the investment because this is very interesting to me, it can give me a lots of learning how to make invest wisely and how to grow your own money.

well yobit has many features but the only ones that I know is that you can invest so easily in invest box and you can exchange your currenncies too there's a dice game that you can play and earn some coins.  And additionally withdrawing money on yobit is very fast. 

You mean yobit my friend
Yes, it feels safe and you can trust it, in addition to it is easy to use
I advise everyone to use it

We can obtain a good opportunity by Yobit to earn additional money based on daily income by sharing their opinions, ideas and experiences. There are many new ways to earn free bitcoin such as deposit in DeFi but earning from this forum is the best option.

• +1 1

In fact, the yobit platform has many features, including you can trade cryptocurrencies and also you can invest it in the invest box. In addition, it is very safe and has an easy-to-use interface in dealing. It really is a great platform.

• +3 1

Dear @Ch Ayyan in my opinion the best feature in the yobit platform is that it give sudden currency exchanges and very rapid. The other one is that we can invest our cryptocurrency in the yobit to eran more.

There are many advantages that the platform enjoys, including the ease of dealing with it, everything is clear and also the transfer between the various types of cryptocurrencies and the methods of withdrawing from them to the wallet is simple and easy.

The best feature that I love in yobit is the investbox. It is a very good investment tool that if you utilize correctly you will be very profitable. So I have been using it for quite some time now and I have to say that it is profitable

I think yobit is a great exchange as its very safe and secure. So this thing (security) is very important for any forum and on other hand in yobit we can do trading or we can do investment and we can get profit by doing this as its a great opportunity for all of us so all we need to utilise it. 

• Useful or interesting 1