Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maghbilas

Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working

A lot of people face this challenge so don't panic just be patient it could be from the network or even if possible from like they are working on it to avoid scammers. Presently am also facing the same problem from the yobit the send button is not going but hopefully very soon it will start working. 

I think I saw a post related to this earlier but I believe that these problem is a general problem which all the members find it hard to send their earnings to their wallet I actually the moderators are actually working on right now.

There is no need to worry sometimes it happens on which platform nothing new works .Sometimes it happens that our payment also stops. And And we cannot withdraw our money on this platform.But in a day or two, it sets itself .

Yes ,this may happens sometimes. But don't worry at all. I'm newbie on this forum and don't have much idea about this question. Because i have joined this forum a few days ago. So I'm unable to give answer to satisfactory level. 

• +1 1

Yes dear friends  BTC button is not working and we are unable to send our BTC balance to our account I think the forum is working to clean the scammer that's why I think BTC  button is not working after some days the problem should be solve and you can enjoy your money.

I also post a topic earlier. This case is with all the members. Hope they will fix this issue soon. Everyone is worried about it the moderator should fix this as soon as possible. 

Sometimes most members do complain about the yo bit send button not eorking but I think that should be a network problem or some technical issue that will be resolved

Everyone like you is facing this problem. The reason is that it is a temporary issue that the moderator is trying to find on scammers. That is, they are doing this to find out if any scammers is making cheat reputations by lot and clean that members. Anyway this will be ok in a few days and then you can transfer to sent button

Hello friend to me so far that has not happened to me that is very strange if not what you should do is talk to a moderator so that he can give you a favorable response and solve that problem.

Yes, my friend, we sometimes encounter this matter with the button to send the credit to Balance, but it is a temporary stop and you return to work after a few days.

Dear friend not only you i also face this problem and it is because the wallet of cryptotalk is empty but do not worry about it and when they refill their wallet then you can send your money so do not worry about it and your all money is safe on yobit account.

• +3 1

Yes of course some time this problem face, because I think this time moderat check and remove the scammers because many scammers enter in so I face this problem and solve some time. 

It normally occurs  among various  members because when the cryptotalk's get empty,one will have to wait for a period of time  and retry again for some time to gain order so dnever worries it happens but it will surely n resolved .

It gets so frustrating  the button that helps to pays members, just stop working for many days now.  the issue  has not been solved and it's very provoking  , and there nobodybtht can detect ofr know when the payment would be back on... We lol just have to be patient  and see what happens next 

My dear mate this was not working about a month ago due to scammers. The moderators was trying to scammer free platform. But the send button is working know from last 4 days. Check it dear friend.

It is very normal if the send button stops for a period of time, the wallet may have run out, so they will stop the withdrawal in order to adjust and strengthen this wallet and it will return to normal after a short period.

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, maghbilas said:

Hello dear all forum member,  today I check yobit exchange to send my balance to my bitcoin wallet but send button balance not working, is anyone facing this problem that I am facing.        

Dear because trade is.stopped when trade is closed you can't send your btc to your.wallet but after sometimes trade is open and then definitely you send your btc to wallet and can easily withdraw them

• +2 1

I don’t know about your problem. But I read others reply very well. They said they all face this problem amd it will be solve automatically. So,don't worry about it and work with a fresh mind. I hope you will get a good result. 

Hello this is a very good informative post for all the people who sometimes want to move from balance to yobir but realize that in reality the pool was not full, this you have to know because sometimes it takes a while and sometimes not, but it is important to note that sometimes there is a lot of demand and it will take a little while. But there is no need to worry because sooner or later they pay.

• Useful or interesting 1

We talked almost this issue numerous times some time recently and you'll look the gathering moreover stressed around that and make a post some time recently You. I was considering it is hspening only with me.BTC for any issue additionally you'll be able pull back your cash.

• +3 1

I think I have heard some members making this complaint before but this usually arises when the campaign is finished so members we have to wait until it is replenished again so that they can send their earnings to their balance.

This topic is an old one, but sometimes we may encounter such problems. To solve these problems, we can write to yobitte support. When my button was not working, I immediately requested help from the support department and they solved my problem within the same day.

Many users are saying that their problem about send button is solved. Anyways my problem is not solved. Mayve it is because of my WP and my uid is removed from my yobit account. Is there any chance that I will recieve my older earnings?

Yes all members was facing this problem but now this problem has been solved and the reason of this problem was that when the moderators start cleaning the forum to the scammers then they stop the payment therefore now the cleaning process has been stopped and the we can send our balance in our account.