Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maghbilas

Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working

My friends i think so that it was only happening with my friends my friend say that this problem is happen once in while on yobit but it always be fixed in few days and there is not more any issue if a site has any problem than it will b solved in short time

Yes my friend all yobit send button is not working yet its not a big problem you dont worry this is a temprary problem it well require soon our money is safe here we should continue our hard working and useful post 

• Useful or interesting 1

is happens often I think because I am new member here and I am not getting any kind of payment since I joined this form but I am looking forward to get my first payment

10 minutes ago, MDEE said:

Look members, to avoid repeating this kind of questions, I will give you what is going on here, this problem happened many times before, and it is because the wallet of cryptotalk is empty, so once they refill it they will launch the payments again, so share this to let everyone knows 

Thank you, bro, for this clear answer. I was also wondering about the reason. When I wanted to send to my account, the button did not work. I Leave it a day or less and then repeat the process and it working well .

On 5/3/2020 at 6:26, Migo said:

Miren miembros, para no repetir este tipo de preguntas, les daré lo que está pasando aquí, este problema sucedió muchas veces antes, y es porque la billetera de cryptotalk está vacía, así que una vez que la rellenen volverán a lanzar los pagos. , así que comparte esto para que todos sepan 

Excellent news my friend I had the same curiosity but thanks to you I know what is happening, although I was also sure that the problem would soon be solved due to the good management of the administrators who always seek the welfare of all here in the forum.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, the site is down. You cannot withdraw. It is a temporary problem that everyone suffers from. You have to be patient until they clean the forum from fraudsters

• +3 1

If you want to work on this site, make sure your forum is clean from fraud. Cryptocurrency is a best platform from all over the world. Many have faced many problems after coming here. You just work hard here carefully, stay away from these thoughts.

Exactly right said my friend this problem is going on with all of us .There is nothing to be upset, friend, you should not keep your post closed, this issue will be resolved within a day or two and working will start. You posting don't be worry  about it  is a temporary problem which will be solved soon. 

Dear mate your post is very well and I also faced this problem many times and it happens when the cryptotalk wallet is empty and do not worry about it when cryptotalk refills their wallet you can withdraw your money through yobit. 

• +3 1

13 hours ago, isther69 said:

Excellent news my friend I had the same curiosity but thanks to you I know what is happening, although I was also sure that the problem would soon be solved due to the good management of the administrators who always seek the welfare of all here in the forum.

@isther69  everyone expecting soon yobit authorities solved this send my bitcoin problem, and then everyone able to send their bitcoin in their wallet, but personally i feels its take some more time because recently I notice so many accounts banned, that means forum busy in to remove all those spam accounts, let's hope everything will be fine in next week.

So, my good friend, this dilemma has arisen a few months before that. That was done to get rid of the false people. And the moderator did really well in that thing, so maybe this time, too. The send button does not work with the same case.

Yes as according to my knowledge Btc Botton not working but why I don't know it's may be due to some work by administration of higher authorities. So keep patience soon it will start working. 

They had such issue few days I furthermore pushed over that and make a post some time recently You. I was considering it is hspening fair with me. However, directly I come to know we as a entire confront this issue.

Hi friends, hope all of you are well and enjoying your life. This predicament you are talking about is an incident with all employees Crypto Talk specifically at the start of every month, but don't worry, this problem will be resolved in a little while and the forward bitcoin click will yield to work once more. Yes, sometimes I also confronted similar trouble. I imagine it is not a large issue. It is an easy procedure, issuing. Don't be fearful about it. 

Dear I'm also facing this problem but with my little experience I think there is an update in yobit.net after a month yobit wallet is refilled and then our money is automatically transfered to our main account

• +5 1

8 minutes ago, Gago44 said:

Look members, to avoid repeating this kind of questions, I will give you what is going on here, this problem happened many times before, and it is because the wallet of cryptotalk is empty, so once they refill it they will launch the payments again, so share this to let everyone knows

Reading that reassures me a lot. I'm just starting without even having charged anything yet but I was afraid that this platform would fall. Not so much for the effort made but for the potential that cryptotalk has with me in the future.

Every time individuals are transferring this substance at whatever point yobit wallet having issue to give installment to the individuals even the more seasoned individuals likewise transferring for them I need to state don't make your substance spam attempt to make important substance with the goal that individuals will value your work even you will get more information when you are giving substance

• +2 1

Dear brother, you dont have to worry about this situation it is not a new situation happens many time. The thing is that the balance is not enough to provide it to you the funds are counted on your account but the funds are not available in the forums so they have to fill the forums with funds so that it is transferred to your balance just be patience and keep trying.

It's a temporary problem that is faced by everyone. It's happening because the wallet of this forum is empty and in the process of refill. So don't worry about your payment. You will get your payment very soon.

• +4 2

This indicates that the forum stopped paying for a period of time, but the problem was solved in the past, so we must be patient now because we mean the same problem. I don't think the problem is technical, but rather it is due to financial reasons.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear this problem is with all with us . But this is temporary our seniors have many time face this issue. And this become to normal in some days . Don't worry and carry on your work hard . May be this issue of btc moderator are completing btc on yobit . 🤗This problem is temporary hope that this will become to normal as soon as possible. 

Friend, if it works, to me it is working fine, well it could be that you have a problem at the time you made your post, or also that there is a problem with the forum, because sometimes you are in maintenance, but now it is working super well.

Reading almost all the comments of the publication since it was created until now, the problem has been presented and normalized beforehand, thanks to everyone for their explanations since I had the same doubt and my advice for many users that sometimes the answer to  our question is in all the comments of a publication you just have to spend a little time reading them I wish you all success and keep working