Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maghbilas

Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working

I think this is a general issue to all yobit account holders and will be resolved soon. I am still a newbie here and haven't encountered this before though I haven't start earning yet on yobit.

• +1 1

It is a problem that all were facing last month. But, everything is fine. I transfer my btc and talks to my balance on daily bases. Now its fine and you can try it my dear.

On 5/21/2020 at 4:49 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

it's ok, this means the funds wallet is empty and needs to be refilled by the admins, just wait a day or two and it should work

This problem you are talking about is happening with all members CryptoTalk especially at the beginning of every month, but don't worry, this problem will be solved soon and the send bitcoin button will return to work again

• +5 1

On 3/5/2020 at 3:53 PM, maghbilas said:

Hello dear all forum member,  today I check yobit exchange to send my balance to my bitcoin wallet but send button balance not working, is anyone facing this problem that I am facing.        

Now this probelm is solved. Now we can send our btc to main balance.Everyone faced this problem but now it is fixed.Do good post and earn good rating then you can able to income more good luck.

This problem has not happened to me, you should write directly to the yobit moderators and present your problem with your account, so that they can solve the problem you have in your account, many people can experience these problems but the best way to solve them is to write to ask the creators for help in yobit.

• +1 1

You can also trade and withdraw your btc from yobit exchange at anything when you wants and they refill it they will launch the payment again so share this to let everyone know.

Often we all face this dilemma and you don't have to panic because after a short period of time this dilemma would be resolved, so I suggest that you continue working and don't worry about that and you can wait a while and try more.

that is what happens most of the times when the exchange or the forum wants to clean the members that are not worthy of being here so I just need to wait for few days and everything will be fine

Unfortunately, I'm also face this problem and I don't have any solution 

Few minutes i was think it is happening just for me but its not true all members are worried & all are just waiting.....

It is a general issue all members are facing on our Yobit account and i learnt that it will take couple of days before everything will be resolved and then we will be able to transfer our accumulated earnings on our account. Keep making your daily posts to earn my friend as everything will be resolved soon.

Yes its true the send button is not working from last 2 months but all the members have not face this issue some members are facing this issue but i think they have made a mistake that is the reason that they have the problem i suggest to those members create new account because it will never be change.

Well the thing is that i my self is  also facing this problem from time to time and this is because of maintainance or may be beacause of admins checking to avoid spammers or scammers etc

This, it seems that it is happening very often. I don't know exactly what the reason is, but it stops the payments. What I have heard is that there is this period where the forum scrutinizes accounts and removes those that have been spamming, while cancelling all their payouts. 

I am new here and I don't know about this page completely but I want to need a person who guide me about this page completely but I want to earn money online 

oh ho very shocked and I am listening many members that he says yobit buttons not working what is this because I am new opinion and 100 post work here and only get learning in this forum. 

i think you are not the only person and first person to face this problem most of the people also face this too,it is all through the site try are working on the site that is why all this is happenning to everyone not only you

Hello there, you don't need to worry about that because pool must be ended but i think they can refill the pool in the next week. It can happened time by time and they're activating the button after weeks later, that's why you need to keep working so you won't lose any money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this problem is also with me I have received many btc but when I click on the button to snd btc to my account it doesn't work . I don't know what is the problem.  It may be the rate of btc coins have increased so therefore it is not working.

Do not worry, my friend, it may be a technical problem due to the great pressure on the platform. I am sure that it will be resolved as soon as possible. Currently you will not lose any of your profits. Continue and continue your work

Currently now the transfer button is not functioning and that does not call for withdrawal from postings or relinquish your confidence and trust for the sites. This is just temporary circumstances that will soon be fix back probably before a whole week. Keep trying the moment it's fix your earnings will be transfer to your balance

Hi my companion, we as a whole face this issue in some cases and you don't have to stress since this difficult will be settled a little while later so I prescribe that you proceed to work and don't stress over that and you should stand by some time and attempt once more.

Each one think about the issue that we face in the froum and I think it ha been repaired from the stage, this happen a few times ahead of time each one get installment so dont stress continue to buckle down you will accomplish your objectives.

Dear the send button is working properly but the balance on this account is not so that is why the payment cannot send to your account that is not issues that will he solve soon. 

Yes my dear they do it sometime for checking or refill the account I think. But you should to know this time button is not working but be aware very soon they fix it problems and it is very helpful for us I think.

• +1 1