Advantages of Cryptocurrency - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikealexisj

Advantages of Cryptocurrency

Cryptotalk is best from everyway I think we can earn from it and withdraw the money faster we can post usefull things on it and cryptotalk doesn't demand for any identification to prove yourself.. 

On 3/5/2020 at 1:59 PM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

@mikealexisjhi dear welcome to this amazing platform here we are offered to get knowledge about crypto and marketing afairs here we can improve our skills we can improve our english and it's a good opportunity for students who want to do part time job and with minimum effort @Mehnil125 I'm right?

• +5 1

@Nazrul4444 Dear I agree with you there is a lot advantages of cryptosystem like you explain etc but we some disadvantages like scammers,fraudulent people, hackers etc we should focus on both sides don't only the advantages and the main thing first we should learn about how to secure our accounts from these fraudulent people, and there is also existing of fraudulent website. @Jessica john

• +1 1

The great advantage of cryptocurrency is that we can easily manage our phone accounts and easily withdraw at any time in the digital age so that we can pay for anything.  Let me know if anyone needs it.

Cryptocurrency has a huge advantage, it make you use your leisure time wisely by earning bitcoin at a low stress. it also train you to be self dependent because with cryptocurrency you can gain income that you will be using in taking care of your self. As a newbie don't get discouraged cryptocurrency is legit forum that pays. 

You see not only the rewards that we are directly is the advantage of cryptocurrency to us but including the knowledge of crypto currencies we are gaining, experience of interacting with different people, friends across the whole world. They're all part of the advantages 

Yes, dear friend it is very easy to use cryptocurrency and require very short time i mean just one click for withdraw and deposit. But on the other hand banks require time for withdraw and deposit and for account opening as well. You have to go to banks for this but in cryptocurrency you don't need to do this.

Hello fellows I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that there are many adventages of crypto talk it helps you in your poverty and if you have no job 

Cryptocurrency has advantage as well as disadvantage many people discuss about its advantage but forget to discuss it reparcusion and implication time will not permit i would have discuss about it disadvantage but one of its popular disadvantage is it high price volatilty you can become rich within 24 hours and at thesame time you can become poor within 24 hours that is just the reality of cryptocurrency.

There are many advantages of cryptocurrency. It's dependent. It's easy to transfer your payment to another account. You can learn many things here and get knowledge about different sources of earning. You can collect bitcoins and invest them for more profit.

There's a lot of advantage this cryptocurrency for many people mate, one of it is the tax less, this is good for us because we're not able to pay some taxes when buying cryptocurrency because of it's decentralized, there's a extra payment for the transfer fee which is just good for us because this is just a small amount of money.

Hello my friends.  You can get many benefits from this platform.  You can make a lot of money from this site.  Able to acquire knowledge.  You can make a lot of money by investing here.  Bitcoin shots can be collected.  Thanks.

There are lots of advantage of bitcoin. You can not count them. But some people think that bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are bad and those are used for bad thing. This is completely a bad idea about this amazing technology. Just accept it in good way.

There are many advantages of cryptocurrency alongside some disadvantages of them. If you ask me to tell some of the advantages for cryptocurrencies then I would say the decentralized, volatility, transparently and the fast speed transactions are the important ones.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is of great advantages,when you make posts you can earn money,lets nit talk about the earnings you'll even come to know more about digital curremcies,bitcoins and many more,you can gain useful knowledge and more experience from the forun

In fact, my friend disagreed with you
I think for me knowledge of the current situation is something much more important than rank. I do not agree with you, and with the passage of time the rank and knowledge became more and more
And with these methods, you gain good fortune if you publish useful topics
If you agree with me, support me

The important and main advantage of cryptocurrencies is the financial freedom they provide in sending money to anyone, anytime and anywhere in the world. There are differences between most of them, some are used for anonymity and others will be used for new technologies such as IoT. Crypto right now is covering most of the economic and financial needs of the world and the future, The problem is that at present they are not used as much as we would want.

Crypto has numerous preferences which are bringing in of cash profiting by individuals which is acquiring information it presents to us a ton of introduction and it likewise causes us to make new companions

On 3/5/2020 at 1:59 PM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

Yes of course the method of withdrawal of the cryptocyrrency is easier than the withdrawal from banks because in banks there is a need of fill  some documents before any transaction or withdrawal but in cryptocyrrency just we have to go to the wallet and there we can withdraw our money easily.

• +3 1

According to me,the biggest advantage of crypto is that its currency keeps changing.The currency rate of this is up and the time rate of this currency decreases.When its currency rate is high then it is very machine for us.

Crypto talk is the best way of earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and when you want to open an account you will need to proof yourself with some personal information.

Hi Dear Crypto platform is full of advantages i think so there is no disadvantages of this platform if we did not make mistakes . The major advantage is that we enhance our knowledge also writing and creative skills 

Cryptocurrency give a lot of advantages we ca easily withdraw and deposit amount from all over the world. We can easily send the amount to all over the world in very short time with the very less commission.

• +2 1

I think there a lot of advantages of cryptocurrency. Because I think it is the best currency ever in the world I think so if we are expert in it then it is beneficial for us. So I suggest you use it with experty.