Advantages of Cryptocurrency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikealexisj

Advantages of Cryptocurrency

I think that the most biggest advantage of crypto currency is that its rate kep changing every day and sometimes it goes down and sometimes up but when it goes up you get very much profit of that and you get good money.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

There are many benefits to cryptocurrencies other than this interest such as the difficulty of tracking transfers and the possibility of transferring them between all regions of the world quickly and with a small transfer commission against high commissions in banks and many other benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Crypto currency came to remove the power brokers and the people who control the system so its one advantage  , it also started by making sure that you get  out of the market and the transfer of funds is really fast , this is the reason why they funds must be well organized and to be sur of what we are doing, there is the case to which we have to know , the anonymous payment do work well

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

Cryptocorancy is the beat for every thing but it need more time to find ways to change the money into fait money that just need more people to do that.

• +1 7
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

I think that one of the main advantages of cryptocurrency is that it can be sent to anyone throughout the world regardless of the country they are in and the currency that they make use of. This eliminates the borders and as a result it promotes financial interaction with different countries. It also makes holidaying easy, as you do not have to worry about the exchange rates.

• +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you with everything you say. The cryptocurrency is also independent. No one can control it, in addition to the speedy completion of transactions and the high prices you reach.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there is no need to talk about the advantages of the crypto talk, because we have lot of advantages from this forum. the biggest advantages is that we can learn an immense knowledge about the crypto with the good earnings ny jugiving some time.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +5 1

The advantages of cryptocurrency when in terms of payment transaction is fast. Because it is decentralized no middle men needed like the traditional bank.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

There are many advantages of cryptocurrency out there like helping for online payments and also helping financially.

• -4 2
  • -1 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

there is a lot of advantages of cryptocurrencies and some of this benefits are buy n sell online and speciallt the value is always growing by time 

• -3 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The benefit of cryptotalk currency is that I fulfill my needs with the help of this currency ...it is really a usefull app for me...its to much blessing for me...

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Yes, it is very fast and can be traded very quickly, but we cannot always say that it is a reliable currency, as there are many fake currencies. 😪

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

Cryptocurrency can help us financially to get stable and this is the best way of trading and little currency can give more opportunities to earn more money and it is not a spam

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Yes i agree with you about this regard,  This platform is good for the reason of its quick transaction. 

• -5 1
  • -2 2
  • -1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I agree with you the cryptocurrencies canceled out many of the troubles that we were facing when buying things or sending money to friends and family. Previously, when we sent the money we had to pay a large amount of commission, but now the percentage of these commissions has decreased because of the cryptocurrencies

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well yes it does but when you working there its sometimes risky as internet was full of hackers and scams and bait you that part but yeah as what you see right now given payment from your hardwork was  giveen faster compared the part time jobs thats what i can say for now i gues.

• +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +5 1

Yes, cryptocurrencies have many advantages, which we appreciate. Not only is it a profit but also an opportunity for me, it is also convenient and free investment and trading

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

On 3/5/2020 at 9:59 AM, mikealexisj said:

I think the advantages of cryptocurrency are it being fast and reliable unlike banks when you withdraw or deposit it takes time. 

i don't think it is just that. you can also move huge amount of money in every part of the world with low fees and fast transactions. thing that you can't do with a bank, to do that you need to wait a lot of time and you need to pay a lot of fees

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Yes, your words are correct and logical. The speed of dealing in cryptocurrencies is a good feature and makes you deal with them more than coins that do not have any good advantages, unlike cryptocurrencies, which caused a great commotion in changing the lives of several people around the world.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Cryptocurrency has both advantages and disadvantages. As you mentioned, cryptocurrency has faster transaction speed as it takes just few minutes to complete transaction. Also because of cryptocurrency like bitcoin has higher value so one can get huge exchange for it. Thank you.

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Crypto talk is the best way for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that you have to do 100 comment at first days and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation this is the advantage of crypto talk.

• -2 2
  • -1 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1