3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

We can also learn daily from the cryptocurrency platform by creating useful unique posts and also earn good income from here. There are countless benefits.

Really my friend, that your word is true we can get a lot of things from this forum we can get the information about the currencies encrypted and our experience and money also and improve their English .

I agree with you about the benefits of this forum. Gaining information about cryptocurrencies is very necessary. Getting financial revenues can help you with some daily expenses, strengthening your use and developing your English is a good thing.

Yes it's absolutely right. You should use correct English when you talk here. Your grammar should be correct. You should have enough knowledge about this forum. Post useful content if you want to get reputation and profit.

Yeah that's right.

This forum is the right place for earning and learning at the same time, it's an awesome thing for all of us.

Here you can improve your skills, for example you will improve your language skills.

Let's work hard in this forum and we will get benefit absolutely.

Wish all the best for all members here.

this forum is a source of a too many things, let's try to use them wiselyyour work and meet new people. It is always fun to have here around and many things to do. We can feel that before our english grammar were mistake in many place but now its somehow improving.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:33 PM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Thank you for highlighting what this wonderful forum gives us. That's right, thanks to Cryptotalk I can practice my English, get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also some money to survive. I can only say: Thanks Criptotalk, I hope that more and more people join this forum and that this community grows much more.

Good evening, 
Since I signed up for this forum, I can't count the benefits I've earned. 
First of all, my English got better and I gained a good knowledge of crypto. 
In terms of financial gain, I haven't earned yet because I'm still a new member. 
In the end we can only thank the administration and the curators of the cryptotalk forum 
You guys are awesome ❤❤.

Hello my friend .. I learned from this forum to save time and effort to work and benefited from increasing my income and got to know new friends. I had information about cryptocurrencies, but of course my information increased here. As for the English language, my language is somewhat good.

The forum provided me with many opportunities and it helped me with my studies related to investing and how to trade, in addition to that I learned about all cryptocurrencies and I hope to learn more.

Hello my friend, you must learn, read and discover about this topic, and you must read all the instructions and rules about this forum, and you must make sure that there are no spelling errors in order not to confuse the idea to be obtained or delete the comment or post, and make sure the integrity of the English language.

All the best for everyone.

• +5 1

Hello my friend that this wonderful forum is working to improve our English through the translation of comments and topics and on the other hand displays our forum how to talk about encrypted money and also brings us money
Good luck for everyone

Yes I agree with you we get three things from cryptotalk but except these we gat more other things.we improve your English and vacabulary.we better our writing skills. Forum give us many things.

I guess the most precious thing is that we can get to know alot of people further more we can get money in some ways 

That's so true. Cryptotalk gives us lots of benefits. From the rewards,knowledge and even the enhancement of our own english grammar,and in addition to that,we can gain friends here also from different part of the countries.

•  

I like this post it is simple and direct about what we can gain from this forum and I agree it can be all these three things that are all important 1 and 3 because we expand our knowledge and the second one because we get a small revenue from this that means something. It is one of the best choice for a forum for everyone

Yes, I totally agree with you brother. We are already earning bitcoin from Cryptotalk by posting this and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency by reading various related posts. The scope of our knowledge is increasing. We are also improving our English by writing various posts. One thing I will add here is that we are adding public friends and chatting with them. I'm glad to thank you!

I strongly agree with that.  My English is starting to improve more than before, and I have become better accustomed to using English in everyday conversation with others.  And yes I am finally starting to learn good things about crypto.

You are correct on those three benefits you have mentioned that we can gain from this forum its really helpful.

I totally agree with you, well said, Information about trade cryptocrruncy is very much given to us in this forum i think wich is best forr me, If you are a student, you also have the opportunity to pick up your expensive here. You can easily make money from this platform and cover your expenses.

Yes I really agree with you, there are many benefits from this forum that are helpful. Not only in earning money but also we can learn a lot of things related to crypto currency.

Well my friend I learned many things in this forum because my English has become very good and I am aware of encrypted currencies and have been able to meet new friends

you are right.  I learned a lot of things here and am still learning. In fact, my English has improved significantly. But I have not started making money from here yet. I hope to achieve what I aspire to in the coming days.

You are right. Aside from these, there are other ways to earn money. Working on this platform has many advantages. For one, we can earn a lot of money.

We gain a great deal of cryptocurrency information.

With the passing of time, our command of the English language improves dramatically.

I started here without any knowledge about Cryptocurrency in 2nd of November, my English constructed not that well, and after a couple of months since i joined here, i learned and gained knowledge about Cryptocurrency. I can also say my English improve a bit and that is because of this forum. I help me a lot from learning and improving while earning some satoshies here. I am grateful tp the cryptotalk forum i see a lot of improvements within myself.