3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

That's exactly what we're learning and getting here, and it's really cool.

When I joined the forum, my goal was to make money and I didn't know about the possibility of learning here, but I was really starting to learn a lot of things.

My language here improved and I started writing more properly, gaining good knowledge about this forum and the cryptocurrency in addition to making money!

• +3 1

We can get a lot of things here ... firstly knowing new people and secondly learning about cryptocurrencies instead of our ignorance about them, and other comprehensive knowledge about trading and investment methods and then earning in all its kinds. We gain work, knowledge, money, friends and experience.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, there are many things that have not been mentioned, my friend. I will add them above what I said. You, for example, learn to help others and have patience to make successful positions and learn to adhere and be disciplined in this forum.

There are many things that you can get by my friend in this forum so that you are working efficiently and objectively, including your experiences and knowledge and improve your thinking level and also can achieve physical gain and share with lots of other members and identify them.

There are many things we learn here, including:
1_ What are cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them
2_ The profit that we get from working with it
3_ Learn English properly and is useful

Yes, you are correct; you receive all of these benefits from here; however, learning English is not one of them. Since you lack knowledge of English rules and where to put such items, such as prepositions, learning English from here is difficult; instead, you should learn English from a proper source.

You are right that we can get these three things in this forum if we work in this forum for a long time. It will improve our english. It will increase the knowledge of the Crypto currency. It will polish us and hence we will become the experienced members of the crypto talk form and in the world of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

yeah you are right you can get these things and achieve perfection in it you will be able to make your way to success.

Yes you are absolutely correct, this three things that you mentioned we grabbed it from this forum. We learn about Crypto and this forum improve our English for us by writing and communicating together in the forum. We also earn at the same time. Cryptotalk is the best actually.

that is completely right since when we see a topic we learn from it and when we write a topic or just reply to a one we are teaching others by telling them about our experience and by doing that the forum pay us for doing that , that is how things are going here

The Magnificent Frog

5th of March, 2020
I agree with you on this point, but you can do more than that. You can make new friends, spend time with them, learn more about your work, and meet new people. It's such a good time to be here, and there's always something to do.

Hello my friend on this platform You are never a loser On the contrary, you win extra knowledge and money only by spending an hour or two per day on this forum so work hard to square the froth

Yes, dear, of course, we are here in front of you because of these experiences in general. We are here in order to obtain knowledge of everything related to cryptocurrencies on a chord on that, what happened in exchange for gaining knowledge, we get a financial gain in Bitcoin in exchange for the topics and posts in this forum For this year, we can certainly improve our English language that belongs to us because of the compulsion here to publish in the English language in the magazine Thank you very much

• +5 1

According to me , the cryptocurrency is providing us with tgree great habits which are habit of reading , habit of writing your own thoughts and mist important is habit of improving yourself day by day.

I agree with you on this, my friend, as I learned about the concept of cryptocurrencies in this forum and increased my experience in addition to improving my English language well, as we can make new friends and spend a great time reading the topics presented here and exchanging useful information

Thank you, dear, for these valuable benefits. I am old and have been working in this forum since late 2020 until today. I have benefited greatly from the information and knowledge that I got through my research in a modern simile forum well.  Very good for what we publish in terms of posts and topics within the forum sections, and most importantly, the English language has improved greatly through what I generally publish in this forum through reading and writing in the English language even though my language is not the main English language Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, through this site you can get many benefits, the most important of which is that you can increase your culture and your knowledge about the world of coding, and you can also improve your English by interacting daily in this forum and you can earn good money that enables you to secure your daily needs

Welcome my friend you can get a lot of benefit from this forum, including improving your income, gaining extensive knowledge of digital currencies, and improving English is a great forum

• +2 1

I totally agree with you my friend, I am new here and I have learned a lot about this world in a short period of time and I believe that there is a lot to learn with a lot of fun and friends waiting for me.

This is true, my friend. When I came to this forum, I learned about cryptocurrencies and started to profit from them through comments, and since the forum is an English language, my language has become better.

This is absolutely true. Since I entered this forum, I have collected a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, and my English has also improved greatly in addition to earning money.

Hello my friend
Yes, you are very right on this matter
There are two main benefits to this forum. The first is to obtain information about cryptocurrencies
The second is money

My dear friend, welcome, this talk is correct and good. In addition to these things that we get from the encrypted currency site, we can also get to know many friends and share information with them

I fully agree with you, these things are the most important benfits of the forum, i would like to say that it also improve your communication skills and confidence.

Yes, it is one of the important things that we achieve here, and knowledge is the most important because it is the reason for your success in this work. Here you learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and accumulate capital to start with the projects that you have learned here as well, such as investment.

• +1 1