3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

This post is really good post 

Yes you are right we all mates of Cryptotalk should be know about cryto currencies 

Secondly you should share helpfull and usefull material with others 

Third your English is so much improved by this forum

I have notice that my English is also been improved by this platform

This forum is very good it also helps you to meet your expenses 

With my knowledge first one knowledge of English second one the rules third presentation of a matter these are the three things to get into the forum 

You are absolutely right, friend, these are the 3 things that we can get here in the forum and those 3 things that we can get to some of us can change our lives because before we opened these things or because we had no idea that they existed.

Yes you are right throigh the forum my english has been improved enormously my writing skills have been improved moreover before starting cryptotalk i was totally unaware of the digital currency but now i have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies apart from that earning is the most important factor that cryptotalk provides

• +3 1

yeah I am totally agree with you.We should learn about the crytotalk currency. And also use of English. English is a national language that's why we should learn English we can communicate easily in English

Crypto talk is forum where I can learn most importantly how to turn into a substance author how to gather your contemplation into words. The second thing which I learn is the way to offer your input in an online forum and the third thing is thinking about crypto currency and how to manage these monetary standards very well.

I'm New....Some experience s under 

1.English language has improved 

2.Improve knowledge 

3.Spelling Mistake is decreasing already ...

4.I Believe will also earn from this 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

And to be honest, these three things are available on thjs forum. First this forum provide us a knowledge and second we get money from posting and third we make our English perfect. 

Yes, you can get three things from this forum first of all you can get knowledge from this forum and enhance your ability and brain skills. Then secondly you learn writing skills and correctly speaking skills. This forum is very beneficial to all members because they can earn a lot of money and they can learn a lot of knowledge. 

You are totally right.the knowledge we earn from cryptotalk is so important and it can change our lives and as you said we can earn money besides learning and its amazing and learning English is one the most important things for now because with English skill you will be will have a lot of opportunities for making money.

This platform is very good for getting knowledge for new comer in crypto currency. You can get news about  digital currency. You can improve your English from here and also earn some good income

Yes, you are right, in addition to that, you learn how to be a creative and a good investor, and get to know new friends and people. For me, mastering writing and speaking English is no less important than learning trading and more about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

First thing one can get in this forum knowledge this talk about the ideologies one gather to be beneficial,

Secondly one can get money to make life better,

Thirdly one get to interact with one another in this Same forum, thanks.

Yes I can agree with you in all the points.I have learned everything about cryptocurrency with this forums help.It also helps us with giving btc for posting. Which morally encourage us more to work here.And it also helped my English typing skills.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Yes these are very important benefits that people get after joining this forum. The best part is that cryptotalk is giving free mney and this platform is legit. So we are in learning phase as well as we are making money. By reading posts regularly we are keeping ourselves up to date with the latest trends of cryptocurrency.

Yes we also learn about some basic questions of crypto, how to invest, how to withdraw etc. Begginer faces lots of problem so they can here in this forum and get answer. Others can learn by seeing this kind of post. This is very good forum for new member.         

Yes, working in Crypto Talk provides us with more than something to learn as we can learn more about cryptocurrencies and also we can know the terms related to cryptocurrencies, trading and investing while we also earn and this makes us love working in Crypto Talk.

Yeah definitely this forum is the best forum in the world of crypto , yes three things are surely present in this forum ,you can get knowledge about everything and evrty cryptocurrencies collectively here , also you can generate a good amount of revenue from this forum  by discussion about topics ,  also this forum teachs you the best english phrases . Inshort this is the best plateform for almost every kind of person.

Yes friend, I believe you, crtptotalk provides us with a great satellite every day, at the same time my English is good as I write all these things. Yes, science is very important here. I knew a lot about cryptocurrensets before I came to this meeting.

We can learn about cryptocurrency not only that we can learn about lot of things in this website and yes knowledge is the most important and valuable thing we are getting from here before joining this forum I had absolutely no idea about cryptocurrency best of luck my dear guys 💓❤️

• +2 1

I totally agree with you brother . This is so true. I did not had any knowledge crypto currencies other than their names. But now i know much about crypto currencies. I feel proud of that. Also at the same time i am beginning to improve my english which is also a bonus for us. Then finally we will get paid for all of our hard work which is really great.

I think those are one of the major things we get from the forum always , although there are some that are not included, some like meeting new people or friends that know we'll about cryptocurrency from different part of the world and also making us know how to handle the keyboard well, typing speed @Shiya

You are absolutely right, these are the fundamental things we can all gain from this platform. I hope our stay in this platform is not a waste of time and that we all gain the listed things above.

Thank you, my friend, for your participation
And I would love to add
4 patience
5 Commitment to work
6 insistence and self-improvement

This forum is very excellent for a start for our beginner members, it teaches us a lot and provides us with some earnings
So, I hope to develop ourselves here

• +3 1