The best start for beginners here - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Yes, this is correct, but it is better to read more than one section, not just the beginners section, in order to gather the necessary information about cryptocurrencies by reading the publications and then to understand the mechanism of work in the forum

On 3/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Yes, a friend. The method I use is the best way to read first and understand the rules and conditions, then publish and comment. Here you will have become familiar with what is cryptotalk

The beginners section is called because it contains simple information to gradually increase the experience of new members. For me, the beginners section is the beginning of my path to success in cryptocurrencies.
I hope so

Hello friend, the best part for a beginner to work smoothly and I have good knowledge is in the beginners section as there is a lot of talk about the rules and how to do a good job.

I think you are absolutely right as a beginner you ought to learn first and by perusing posts here in cryptotalk you can expand your insight and afterward you'll be prepared to  to others address and become a precious member

first of all gentlemen I want to tell you about the cryptocurrency it is very good platform for those people who want to earn passive income at-home I think it is a good option for those people's. it is very good thing and very beneficial platform. cryptocurrency is a worldwide program

The best training starts in the section where sharing the most user experience of Cryptotalk and this is what we should do when it comes to the members. Don't forget to help the section for the old beginners section.

Yes you are right. The beginners section is for beginners who do not know much about crypto. So all beginners should work on yhay section to know yhe topics and working of crypto.

Not only for beginners ,this section is amazing for every member. Because this section contains information from which anyone can be benefited. This section have topics and comments which are so informative 💬

Welcome to the forum friend!
The beginners section is a kind of school where we will learn the basics of cryptography and the most important aspects of the forum. When we start we will have to make 100 publications in this section, after seeing that filter passed we can publish the other sections.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it very necessary to read and analyse all the projects and requirements when you start journey on the road of crypto currency . So keep in mind all of the struggle.

Yes you are right, beginner section is really helpful for all beginners. There are many well educated members which provide us lot of information about crypto currencies. So keep continue your work in beginner section. Best of luck.

Yes first of all every beginners should read the rules and regulations of this forum before posting any thing here. Then you have to join beginners section. Here you will find everything. 

Yes I agree with you. In beginner section there are alot of people share useful posts to learn knowledge. If you learn knowledge and group rule from beginner you will be easily succeed 

The beginner should go through the rules section because there something which should be avoided like copy paste, useless posts and comments. Because by doing copy paste you will get ban and useless post will be deleted so that willn't be count. And also one more importent thing is that one comment or post must be atleast 100 letters long. Less than 100 letter comments/posts is not counting.

Yes,  though I much believe that the about section is more appropriate for the beginners, it contains the basics of cryptocurrencies and the rules and regulations of cryptotalk, because while making the 100 post,  one would benefit alot from that section. 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. First of all, we welcome you in the platform. I believe crypto currency is very helpful to earn money easily .thank you.

you are quite right my cryptotalk mate,  well in everything begginer section is the foundation for you to start so that you can gain experience and knowledge before going to other section. So you are absolutely right my friend.  

I am agree with you that every beginner has to read out all topics carefully and then he/she should has to comment on this topic. 

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Yes this is really the best platform to earn money for new commers. I'm new here and working online first time . My income is started and know I'm working very hard . I hope I will get the perfect income. I requested all the seniors to help us.

Dear friend, welcome to you first, my friend. Do not worry when you enter this forum and feel that you are lost. You do not know anything. You have to follow the rules and regulations and abide by the advice and not use bad words in the comments

Of course, my friend, it is excellent to read the section for beginners. I really like the way to get money and knowledge from this forum, I am going to start reading everything that the beginners area has to offer me, I really like the way the you can see the types of beginner areas as there are all kinds of useful topics to discuss.  

Be aware of begneers  all the time and take advice from senior members and work here according to that advice because if there is any kind of problem then there may be a problem in your ID so take ideas from senior members...Best of luck

Yes my friend, at the beginning of my work here I got to know the rules and understood them well until I learned the useful sections for me as a new member and the start is good and follow up and work flexibly within the rules and achieve success and thank you

Yes dear right no doubt we can learn many things if we are new on this forum. Because beginners section is made for new members. Here we see every topic for new members. So you can read and you can learn. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1