The best start for beginners here - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Yes, I start communication on the forum upside down, it is the best solution, even the sections are arranged mainly for beginners.

You are Right for beginners helps the post and they teach for post and topic about cryptocurrency Newbie welcome in crypto world 

if you make Unnecessary comments this comment will be deleted by yobit moderator you can learn yobit rules 

The section in the forum is to allow those with low or less knowledge about cryptotalk get to know the forum well and how it works and also allow and give new users the grace to understand the rules and laws guiding the forum and sites entirely and also new update when there is change in the rules and laws of the forum

I totally agree with you that the 'Beginners' section is the best way for every beginner to start his journey in the world of crypto and 'crypto talk'. It will teach you all the fundamentals of 'Crypto'.

Hey friends, To everyone who wants to start I this forum , read the beginner section because I am one of those who started reading at the beginning . The beginners section will teach you everything in this forum . The beginners section had help me a lot to improving

I think the About Forum is the section the newbie needs to visit first before anything else since there you could see the rules of this forum and basically all about the forum. If you have a little knowledge regarding the cryptocurrency, beginner section is the best since the topic there is not that deep and easily to understand.

Good point of view, I still need to learn to achieve a good post but I have been learning from mistakes, with the help of administrators and community colleagues I have been improving.
Good post

Yes, my friend, it has been a week since I joined the forum, and every day I learn new ideas and discuss the members ’topics. This section must read the questions asked and learn from them before publishing any topic to avoid mistakes.

as a way to be an amazing concept of direction they want to read extra in that phase however earlier than some thing they want to read policies alot or alot of errors will led to block or  warning factors in the long run.

Thank you friend as a beginner this has helped be gain more knowledge about this forum. It has been great since I have joined this forum. I too have been following the same ways and hope to gain more experience. 

On 3/4/2020 at 7:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

As a beginner i also started from here. And as the topics are for beginners so its all are easy to understand for me.  I am doing posts. daily for learning more. I think how much i learn crypto will give back to me more 

The best start for beginners is to ofcourse, read the rules and articulate them well. You need to understand them because that is what will guide you all throughout. Next, read through the topics in the beginners section so you have an idea about the basic things 

The best start for beginners is to complete their 100 posts and then post 20 posts daily, they will Learn too much about the platform by posting and reading the comments.it's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. Wish you best of luck 

Exactly you are right because at this section all the knowledge and worth learning things are according to the beginners. Including rules and the regulations as well as the useful and initial guidelines for the forum are also available here.

Good information, Yeah its good quality to advantage with the beginners divide up as its anywhere many seniors redeployment instruction about the cryptotalk forum to all newbies.

On 3/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

The beginners section is good for all new members, they will find in it everything they need in addition to the forum rules, and with time they will find themselves having the good experience, commitment and interest they are looking for.

Hello everyone am brand new member here in this platform and I will some member of this platform to put me through, on how to earn money. And I need to know more on crypto talk

the best start for beginners here?

according to my friend or colleague I also started reading and that was a great help because the topics are very diverse and the quality of information is very good and with all that I could start many things of course every start is something complex but I encourage that the more you read the more you can read so it is one of the best ways to start.

Hello everyone am brand new member here I will be happy if some of the member could help me with some basic hint on crypto talk so hat I could be able to make money on the platform guys I need your support here 

As for a beginner, you are to start reading all the rules and regulations of the forum and then after which your will do your compulsory 100 post, after the completion of your 100 post then you start your daily post to earn from the platform.

Yes friends.  It is good to check every post in the beginner section so that you can come to know more about Forum in short time. 

I check beginner talks Everyday, and it gives more information about how to use cryptocurrency. I recommend all beginners must read every post and reflect clearly on it.

Have a good day.

I am a new user on crypto talk.the biggener section can help us to work on crypto currency and exchange money.this section guide us to understand the rules and regulations of crypto

• +2 1

Hello guys I think that the best starting for a beginner is first of all the beginner should read all the rules and regulation and he know all of them and also follow all of them then after that they have to to do their best and explore their creativity and when they are using this platform they come with an open minded not with any other fear and any other tension....

• +5 1