The best start for beginners here - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Thank you for this great advice, my friend.
I totally agree with you.
When an individual is a beginner the information he has about the platform is very little.
His reading of the beginners section helps answer many of the questions on his mind.

Yes i really think so. I am also a beginner, in my views learning before earning is a good method for become successful in any field. So i think evryone should learning before start earning and this is the best platform to prove yourself.  

There's a lot of topics here on beginners section that could probably answer questions on your mind. All you have to do is to read contents for you to know the answers. You can also quote posts which you find seemingly helpful to you. 

• +2 1

Precisely, to all new members  it should start to the beginners section to most understands and have an idea about cryptotalk to avoid confusion and know how it works. Just read many topics to know the right to do to help you and other s to earn money and gain knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you! Very useful facts. But i will inform you a easy starting. It was 3 years ago, I did not realize what cryptocurrency is, what an trade is! I have best heard what a inventory change is. My first deal was very a hit, as they are saying, freshmen are lucky! I need to give advice, before buying and selling, check out at the least the interface, in the beginning I skilled problems in spite of.thanks 

• +3 1

Yes of course the for beginners portion of this forum is very helpful for the people who are newly enrolling here.

I will say something to newly members to read the each portion carefully so that after reading that you will be able to start posting.

Crypto talk is the best site for this beginners who are interested in crypto market.  This site provides knowledge about crypto world and anyone in the world can be the member of this.  This forum is the perfect opportunity to those who wants to earn money and improve themselves by learning. 

• +1 2

by reading the rule very carefully we can clearly  under stand rules clearly  any one who didnot read the rules will not understand any thing. They have to read the full instruction and want to post relevant post. if they dont read the full instruction they can get banned very easly 

Yes in beginning we will learn everything which is good for us first we all have to learn about crypto wht our senior telling us we have to follw thm for to learn more about crypto and this will be the best start here

19 hours ago, Afaqahmad said:

Yes in beginning we will learn everything which is good for us first we all have to learn about crypto wht our senior telling us we have to follw thm for to learn more about crypto and this will be the best start here

You will learn many things when you read carefully here that's why I recommend you to read some useful content especially those you know will help you a lot as a beginner. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Welcom to this crypto world my friend. I am also a newcomer to this forum. So I also prefer to the newbies the beginner section. This section all the basic needs we want to know from the forum i.e, rules and regulations etc....

This platform is really a great fort every beginner. Not only it is easy for every beginner but it also provide you knowledge of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future of digital world. As the  world is going towards digitalization then cryptocurrency will be the future economy.

This platform is really a great fort every beginner. Not only it is easy for every beginner but it also provide you knowledge of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future of digital world. As the  world is going towards digitalization then cryptocurrency will be the future economy.

Welcome new members. Newcomers must post 100 and will be able to post by selling every day later. Once 100 posts are completed they will reach their goal through up to 20 posts. And they must follow the rules and have the right leadership. It is expected that you will not have any problems if you work. Newcomers must be well active here

This forum is one of the simplest sources of income. People are easily posting and commenting. There are easy jobs here, so people are now easily interested in working in crypto.  Monetization.  People get paid for each post. Work in the forum regularly and earn easy.

Yes 100% agreed. Beginners have the best start here. This platform provide many chances to learn about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. A newbie who doesn't know any thing can get all information and guidance here. Newcomers are welcomed here.

Yeah, its good to start with the beginners section because its where many seniors posting lessons about the cryptotalk forum to all newbies. You can stay here for a while then you can go to all sections.

Welcome to all new Comer's. Every new comer should follow the rules and regulations.if you feel any trouble in other sections you have beginners section here you can discuss all your problem to seek help.so for beginners its a wonderful section.

If this section is the best for the people who are starting in the forum, why can they answer any questions here and learn from other users with more experience. I recommend that you read and respect the rules of the forum so you avoid possible sanctions!

• +1 1

On 10/19/2020 at 5:58 PM, maikelpg82 said:

Good evening friends, really the best start we can have, is to get into the beginner's topics. here we can find everything we need to prepare and start our great career within cryptotalk. the best forum there is.

good luck friends.

Hello friend, your comment is very successful, although I am new, I try to follow all recommendations of this forum, which I think is great, I always read this type of publication and of course the forum for beginners, I hope to have continuity and learn from those who know. Cheers

You give really a good basic information for new members, yes when we new in this forum we need some information so beginners sections gives all information about this forum, so spent your time in beginners section, and follows forum rules because its help to save your account got ban,because so many members loss their earning opportunity in this forum.

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you every bigginers must start from the bigginers section , because this section give vital information to all bigginers and actually prepared you for working on the forum and also give you guidelines on how to work here. 

• +5 1

it's miles very critical for beginners to get start with reading regulations and different posts and be privy to banning and warning troubles once they're study they're true to proceed with incomes from cryptotalk additionally dont replica paste.