For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Yes my friend, you are right we must take advantage of the experiences of others who have experienced this field and learn from them and learn from their mistakes in the field of crypto so that they do not make the same mistakes, and as a beginner you have to provide new and unique content and put forward new ideas, and the topic is simple and easy,

All the best for you.

Of course, we must ask and research carefully before investing in a particular currency.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake coins.  We should not make ourselves vulnerable to fraud. There are many sources that we can refer to before embarking on a new adventure in the world of cryptocurrency investment.

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you are fine .Thanks mate for this piece of advice its really helpful and beneficial especially to newbies who like doing things without proper knowledge its better to ask experts before investing your money into a coin or investment website to avoid loses . thank you my dear friend read my comment best of luck for the future

Yes, whoever wants to work on this platform should have information about this platform, then he can work on this platform and then to work on this platform, you need to follow the principle of this platform. 

There are many members in here who are very experienced int he crypto world and will be more than happy to help and guide you. Also, remember that google is your friend and you should always do adequate research before investing in any coin.

Useful or interesting

+1

+2

+3

+4

Useful or interesting

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your 

you should always first investigate a platform well before investing, your time in the market, reviews and ratings from other people is always important to know something well. 

As a result, this is a very useful article for someone who is new to the site. Before taking a major move on this forum or anywhere else, you must inquire. Because you should know everything there is to know about the subject in which you are investing your money. Otherwise, you might be in for a huge loss in the future. You should inquire of any expert.

Yes every biggner must need to get information about investing from the expert not only from this forum he/she can discuss with any outsider but must need to discuss before invest.

Hello dear friend, I hope you are in good health, thank you very much for this wonderful information that we all benefit from, especially we beginners, we must increase our experience through hard work and organize our time so that there is enough time to work on this platform, and to ask questions and inquiries in everything related to In cryptocurrency, of course none of us likes to lose, so we must focus and develop ourselves in order to reach a good level in trading, good luck for you.

• +5 1

Dear friends

I am a  beginner or newbie if any bignner or newbies am telling about cypto you have to do 100 comment at firstly and 30 comment every day you can completed for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that they should ask the older member before investing in any project if a newbie should invest that person should first of all ask an expert before Investing, i avldvised or if not if he or she ignorantly invest without acquire knowledge.

As I am also a beginner and I an using this as everyone is using so I donts think so I will face any kind of problem and I also read above comments and feel satisfaction that I am doing it good., So thanks a lot, and support each other.

Although the site is safe and punishes fraudsters and thieves, there are still some thieves who apply tricks to seize the money of others, especially beginners, because they know that they are new in this work and do not understand much about it .. I think that asking for advice from those with experience is a good thing before making trading  Or even investing a small amount to avoid loss ... and also buying currencies of unknown fate and price, thank you

Hello, yes you have to, you have to ask, you have to read, you obligated to, if you want to earn, there are a lot of scammers, a lot of fake sites, so you have to be clever and alert.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you about that. There are many beginnerswho start their investments and lose their money with it, and this is due to their weakness in the subject of trading, which they must learn well before entering into any investments to avoid loss. Thank you.

I suggest to the all investor and beginners before investing you learned knowledge about crypto currency . You can learn from this forum. You learned some trading skills from some experienced members. 

Well, my friend, all the initiators must first take advantage and inquire from the older members to gain knowledge, and you must publish 100 articles and then a maximum of 20 topics per day to earn money. Good luck for everyone.

This is right my friend. The question of the experts is very important. Whereas, asking someone about the currencies in which it is good to invest in it is better than our random investment and risk in our money. good luck for everbody

Yeah absolutely my friend,  because investing in something that you don't have knowledge about is a dangerous thing to do so the best thing to do as a beginner is to keep asking questions where you don't understand.  But we should seek for experience so that we can be independent on our own.

I am also a beginner but I asked for all the beginners that if you invest your money in any platform then firstly you get all the information about this forum and then you can invest here but I suggest you that you can invest your money and get prophit in this cryptocurrency forum because it is very trustable and prophitable platform for all the members.

We always advise new members to benefit from the experiences of others and old members, because the world of investment is full of risks and obstacles, so the new member should ask before any step to avoid fraud , and he must always search to increase his experience and information on investing and trading.

I am also a beginner in this forum but I am not a beginner in this field and I have a lot of information about investment and about the coins and now I can easily invest my money in anything which I want but you are right for beginner it is not good to directly invest your money because it is risky and they can lose their money.

Before you invest your time and resources into something, it's always best to ask around and do your research. This is especially true when you're just starting out. By asking people who are more experienced than you, you can get a better sense of what is a good investment and what isn't. Of course, you shouldn't take everything they say as gospel, but it's a good starting point.