For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

You are right we must beware of the coins
Fakes and scams are many
The most experienced people should be consulted to avoid getting caught
In fraud, gaining additional skills 

Do you know many such people? I'm not. It will be quite difficult for an older person to study all this. Okay, if he did this in his youth. There are still some chances. But if I have never traded at all, then it seems to me that it will be quite difficult for an elderly person to learn trading.

Thanks my dear friend for your information. In this situation everyone want earn money to any method but they don't know about fake sites. So our seniors should guide us and tell us about right sites. So a great bundle of thanks

Well, for some reason, it seems to me that it will be quite difficult to study the same idrops, because in order to perform them you need to have a lot of social networks, and it will be very difficult for them to figure it out)

The novice in investment should ask those who are more experienced than he so that he does not fall into the trap of fraud and lose his money .. Here the expert members will answer your question with credibility.

It’s completely in vain that you think so, military pensioners are people of a fairly young age by modern standards, they are just over 40 years old and naturally they are also interested in additional earnings, because the pension is not too high.

Why not that? The crypto world continues to develop and does not stand still, so I think it will live quietly until our retirement, you don't even have to worry about this) and there are no prerequisites for this, if the crypt was banned in the world, then yes, but the crypt will even be legalized already slowly ...

the state is not that it would not be profitable to introduce a crypt, but the object is a competitor of official means of payment, therefore, it is beneficial for the state, on the contrary, to hinder its promotion.

Yes friend you are right there are a lot of talent men here. And we can get a lot of help with them if we spend some time.

Yes, you are right, sometimes shyness of the question may cause you many problems, so we have to be a little courageous, to face your shyness is better than to face a ban from the forum, so ask my friend. 

Yes, my friend
Thank you for this advice, I chose my currency, which is Bitcoin
Beware of fraudsters
Follow the rules and benefit from our helpful member articles
Good luck everyone

People here are making bitcoin through important posts and comments. It is very helpful to people. People are easily getting ideas about all the things that are in there in many departments. However, I have no idea about new investments here. Those who are new are here before investing. 

The crypto world is full of fraud and to avoid this we can ask other members what currency we want to invest, benefit from their experience and stay up to date with everything new in this field.

Yes, in any case, you can earn, but again, everything depends so to speak only on yourself, and your desire so to speak. Indeed, for the most part, the way of earning is more than enough in fact. In addition, there are forums that will really help you in finding the information you need in any case, the main thing in this matter is to have a great desire.

In fact, you are right. In general, here the separate respect is worth the zeal of this person for the crypt, not all even young people do not want to study anything, but here at this age there is an interest in something. In addition, if we talk about retirement, then I think it will be on schedule, you won't have to wait. And I also don't think that the payments will be in some kind of coin that is now, most likely there will be some kind of new coin, with a certain price. 

Every retiree is more likely to be moderately conservative, has seen life, and it’s just that rarely will anyone become a cryptocurrency investor. They, too, are not stupid people, and will quickly see how risky such investments are.)

Well, it seems to me that they are rather familiar in terms of the history of the crypt, after all, quite a few people became interested in crypto and bitcoin in particular during the peak of their popularity. So we learned about the history of the crypt, etc. But it is quite possible that they are not aware of other areas of the crypt in a more practical part aimed at making money. 

Taking into account the past years, and the fact that you are not discouraged and prefer to move forward is my admiration and respect.

Well, a commendable undertaking, since you have already come to the forum. Honestly, age is not a hindrance, I know many at your age who are making good progress, both on the stock exchanges and in dice games.

Of course, you can make money, but as they write here, I still don’t advise you to invest, either a little to begin with. Try to play on the price growth jumps on the exchanges, just choose the top coins.

Not only the question, but also the research. Every trader, whether new or old, must do in-depth research before investing in any currency he wants.

• +1 1

If you start doing crit at an early age and nothing happens in the end, and if you also get into debt, then you will have to work without straightening your back until retirement in order to recover your losses and pay off your debts.

Wow, I’m even wondering if they are investing in cryptocurrencies themselves, or if they found out about it out of curiosity. But I think it's cool, because you can always ask something that you don't know, about some term or about the mechanism of work of something.

I don’t know about you, but I plan to retire in no more than 10 years, now I need to work hard, because I sleep little and look for opportunities, but how we can create capital that will feed me, I’ll already be doing what is high) c in general, I am for early retirement!)))

It is very important to ask before you invest as a new member you need guidance and orientation۔before investing so as to know and also have knowledge and experience۔it is good to avoid kicking against the rules and regulations of the forum۔

Yes, you can make money in any case, not even badly in any case, besides, there are actually very many ways to earn money in any case. The main thing in this business is to really have a great desire, and to try everything in practice, so to speak. And in any case, there will be a very good result, no matter what you would say.

I also agree with you. While young and full of energy, you need to earn some money and secure your pension in advance. If this is not done, then in old age, you will have to continue working, because pension money will not be enough for the previous existence and you will not have to live, but survive.