For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Yes that's right. I also lost some money with investing new ico's when i was a begginer. After a while you'll start to understand best thing we can do is improving our knowledge about crypto so we can understand whic project is sca m, but some projects are looking very legit and you might think they can't be scam. We should all have to be carefull while investing new crypto's that's why we should never spend too much money in the new ico's

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Greetings mate. It is always good to do research before you are investing on anything. There may be great opportunities for profit but there may be great scams too. When you are investing into something, check it's overall volume, it's marketcap and it's whitepaper if possible. Check about the team behind it. Check if they actively support and develop their project. Have a nice evening and good luck, friends 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The most important characteristic of the forum is the presence of professionals in the field of trading and investment, and if we ask them about anything that happens with us or want to do it, we will completely avoid mistakes and will not lose our money either.

• +1 1

Profiting from the experiences of others in the world of cryptocurrencies is a basic and better thing not to make so many mistakes and not be scammed, it is always good to listen to the advice of experienced members

• +2 1

Its difficult for the apprentices to asking before contribute on the grounds that that con artists stage must act the best to draw in the tenderfoots. Model they can says that is the CEO of the venture stage is Jeff bezoz or bill gstes

Its an important post. Beginners like me often face these kinds of  hazards. Being curious we often take risks without asking anyone.I think that's why we should learn first before doing anything and of course we should take suggestion from experts so that we can avoid falling in danger. Thank you. 

Thank you for informing us about this. Currently there are many sites who are scammers, many people working on these sites have been deceived in many ways.  Learn the pros and cons of investing in a currency.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. When I want to invest, I will seek help from experts so as not to lose my money, because the experts have many fights and can help us. I will work a lot and try to be like them and benefit everyone.

You are absolutely right many members  lost their money because of tht reason they all have to first share this to where they have to invest thn our expert will tell thm and their money will safe  .

Oh Thanks , Its a really good advice for me bcz I am still a beginner and I am just thinking about trading to get few extra money . I surely follow your advice and I really need your help bcz you are also senior plz let me know something about trading 

You are right. Beginners should always ask those who have more experience before taking any step in the investment field so that they do not fall victim to fraud and theft.
There are good people in this forum and they are very experienced. We should always communicate with them.

• +2 1

We need to protect ourselves from scammers because they can make fool you in many ways. They attract us by making wonderful offers. They send this link to open in a return of getting huge money. And  in this process they can hack our accounts.

• +4 1

In online there are so many invest site most are fake this cause you have to ask before invest  for invest you have to jurge first that site legit site or scam site then you can go 

• +3 1

In my opinion, asking the more experienced old members is a good thing so that they organize advice that enables you to know the currency that you should invest in and thus avoid loss and make profits.

This is a very good observation my friend and surely the new beginner will learn from it, however as a beginner you are expected to make enquiry about investment from your seniors here in other not to be scam or send your bitcoin into wrong address.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/4/2020 at 12:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

@Cammer we really appreciate this message, I hope many of us will work with this, because many of us beginners our money is in risk if we decide to invest in any business that we don't have background knowledge about such business. There are a lot of bad coins out there and if we mistakenly invest in such coins we won't get back our money. Let try and create the habit of asking questions or doing our own research on any investment....

• -2 1

sure you're right due to the fact cashing in on the studies of others in the global of cryptocurrencies is a basic aspect, and each novice ought to take gain of the studies of human beings older than him on this field and analyze from their errors so as no longer to make the same errors.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

The number of currencies increased, as was the number of those interested in this field, who heard the abundance and speed of profit from it, and forgot that wherever there is a large profit there is also a greater loss, so we have to do our own and in-depth research before investing in any currency project.

I agree with you. There are many businesses which do not experience a little about cryptocurrency but they want to earn a lot of money by investing here. And then it actually happens that they invest in cryptocurrency and they have no idea what coin we have to invest at what time, thus they do a lot of their loss. And that's how he blames cryptocurrency. Actually it is very wrong that they should not do this at all.

They should either first of all about cryptocurrency, then you should get system information and if they cannot do that then they should take the opinion of an expert member before investing in cryptocurrency. This way they will avoid doing their loss. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah bro I also have noticed that a lot of the coins which are just like fake coins . On the day they are present on the top and they are going on about plus 50 above rating but after the next day their exchange is even not present on the yobit. So a lot of new members of the waste are there money in purchasing of such useless tokens so Junior should be careful about these kinds of things and they should ask before investing on a token. The best investing tokens are talk , water, lite , doge , btc, ..

You are raising a good point mate. It is a good recommendation for the beginners. Beginners don't know about the marketplace and rules of marketplace and forces which control the market so they don't have idea what can heppen to them.  Also they're not good speculators so most of the chances they fail in investing. It is a good way that they consult some expert members bfore investing or trading. They know well and they could guide them in good way.

In fact we need to know a lot to invest here.  We can learn a lot from them.  Hopefully we can learn a lot from those old members. They hope to cooperate. We can do something good.  I think you can discuss a lot then.  Because you can do a lot better.

• +2 1

This topic is very important

Yes asking before you investing will really help you not to loose your coin because when you try to go something you don't know about in crypto currency you may loose your coin.

Edited by gbest2020
  • +1 1