Quantity vs Quality - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Quantity vs Quality

quality is always should be greater than the quantity, because quality will give you more percentage as compared to the quantity, so i prefer quality over quantity and i am agreed with you in this case.

Hard Worker 😎😎

The dark side of campaigns like this pay per post is that people try to post as much as they can and they start to dont care about the quality of what they are writing so you may see lots of nonsense posts, it would be fixed as soon as the competition and campaign ends

Quantity and quality are two separate things. According to me, quality is more important then quantity. ... But if a product is made by keeping quantity as priority and quality is not good then that product would not work effectively.

. To the. Quantity and good quality, q be paying little for quantity but of very poor quality.. If you're going to spend money you spend on something good 

I prefer to pay more for quantity and quality, to pay little for quantity and very poor quality..  

The quality does everything more than the quantity since the quality is the backing of something that is very buej liking instead lq amount can be a lot but at once

I prefer quality all the time, because i think that quantity does not have any value if the product or service does not works or not works as expected.

Excellent theme, it highlights the excellent features of Yobit, you can really take advantage of it in the long term, you always have to try to let new users know the best of Yobit and give them the necessary tools to get the most out of it.

It's interesting question. To answer this question first of all we need to understand what theme are we talking about. Second is optimization formula. If we can find such varibales that describes our situation and make an equation and solve we will get the answer. Any other answers will be not clear and accurate.

It is correct that greed will always lead us to a very fast free fall, and it is something that must be taught daily to each of the users because if we do not make it clear that the platform will not have a successful climb, but a very fast fall.

Quality is of prime importance to a business than quantity. ... Favouring quality over quantity will increase your company's reputation and increase product loyalty, which will keep your business sustainable in the long run

This is a good topic some prefer quality over quantity, and others prefer quantity over quality however quality is more important than quantity.

Thanks for your short article
I totally support the idea of sharing, but with limits
That is, most of the young people want ready-made means of profit, and I find that these words are harmful to them
Therefore, I think giving the thread and letting them search for the rest is more beneficial, extending the life of the strategy and allowing the introduction of new strategies as well.

I prefer quality, in any aspect of life, quality in the products that I buy, in the education that I receive, as long as you have quality knowledge, you could execute quality work, and therefore you will position yourself better in any field .

If i choose between the quantity vs quality so i choose the quality because quantity is minor important but the quality is the important .and the quality which i need always.

This topic explains the real cause of other Users.

that, why they are unable to connect with other users to share theor idea’s on this forum. Which will not only effect their creativity but also their work.

so, let’s do this guys.

not only for money, but for wisdom. 
which can be attained in a simple fashion by thinking on the odeas of 0thers.

Quality is the mother of everything.

Because many things cannot count the quality if tour work.

you have to be a hard worker. 
to give a quality of work. 
which can pays you back 

in every field of your life.

work daily 

work routinely

there is no short cut of being a millionarie.

Every millionarie, works harder plus use the consistenct of work to become a millionarie.

It might be possible you will be the person who will be able to break the chain of poverty in your family