Quantity vs Quality - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Quantity vs Quality

I wish I had the time to write a whole book or guide on how to invest in IB’s of a variety of products that Yobit Exchange has to offer.

But I fully understand at this stage, this forum and the exchange both need to bring onboard as many new users as they can.

So, I thank you, new users or would-be users of the exchange I love.

Greed is what can destroy our finance.  But we all also need to take some risk for greater reward.  It is against the conventional wisdom to share your secrets of making money, because the more people do what you do, the less chances that your strategies would still be effective.

But I don’t mind to share.  Too many people have tried to make it in crypto only to see their money shrinking in size..  

Yobit is completely different.  Treat it like your long term investment with a minimum funds that you would not mind to let go.. and be ready to nurture this investment with weeks and months to come.

Let time work for you instead of against you.

Let the compound interest work for you instead of against you.

In the meantime, learn the English language and make friends and have fun chatting in Yobit chat box. It’s not even like an ordinary chat box.  Yobit Admins often get on this chat box to make important announcement.  And all of the guys from the West are completely hilarious with great sense of humor.

So, read all of my posts and don’t wait for my book you may have to wait forever 🙂

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello sir I enjoyed your article, I still have no good friends on the forum, because and I think that most are new to each other, different cultures here rarely that someone start his message with a hello or finish with my friend! In short, it's the truth. I would like to learn from your experience and why not become friends.

6 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Hello sir I enjoyed your article, I still have no good friends on the forum, because and I think that most are new to each other, different cultures here rarely that someone start his message with a hello or finish with my friend! In short, it's the truth. I would like to learn from your experience and why not become friends.

I will follow you after this reply. It’s nice to meet you.

16 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

I wish I had the time to write a whole book or guide on how to invest in IB’s of a variety of products that Yobit Exchange has to offer.

But I fully understand at this stage, this forum and the exchange both need to bring onboard as many new users as they can.

Greed is what can destroy our finance.  But we all also need to take some risk for greater reward.  It is against the conventional wisdom to share your secrets of making money, because the more people do what you do, the less chances that your strategies would still be effective.

But I don’t mind to share.  Too many people have tried to make it in crypto only to see their money shrinking in size..  

Yobit is completely different.  Treat it like your long term investment with a minimum funds that you would not mind to let go.. and be ready to nurture this investment with weeks and months to come.

In the meantime, learn the English language and make friends and have fun chatting in Yobit chat box. It’s not even like an ordinary chat box.  Yobit Admins often get on this chat box to make important announcement.  And all of the guys from the West are completely hilarious with great sense of humor.

So, read all of my posts and don’t wait for my book you may have to wait forever 🙂

I agree with you about the yobit IB's but I think it is also important to let people know that a lot of the IB's you might hve to play a certain amount of the dice game per day to be eligible. You need to have $ put aside to gamble on the dice game as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please feel free to add to my post with your idea and even your different approach on how you want to make your Yobit investment serve you better.  Suggestions to admins, so to speak.. Hopefully they will read it.

1 hour ago, Bnance10 said:

Wait, your tittle is " Quantity and Quality" and you presentation Yobit exchange?

I try to understand point between tittle and your presentation but I can not find point.

I like Yobit exchange and used long time, and it's good exchange and I think your presentation is good but tittle I dont understand how is connect with Yobit.

Do not get me wrong, just I will change tittle to "Yobit presentation" not this which you write.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Wait, your tittle is " Quantity and Quality" and you presentation Yobit exchange?

I try to understand point between tittle and your presentation but I can not find point.

I like Yobit exchange and used long time, and it's good exchange and I think your presentation is good but tittle I dont understand how is connect with Yobit.

Do not get me wrong, just I will change tittle to "Yobit presentation" not this which you write.

Yobit is quality but they need quantity. I can give quality review, but I’m complelled to give scattered views on many different posts.  I’m sure it’s true to many others quality posters such as yourself as well.

22 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

every different country is also a different way to convey to friends, but I admit you are the best person than the others, because you dare say what it is for yourself, so if you want to be friends with each other, we must build a relationship

• Useful or interesting 2

If you will deal on this title with YOBIT exchange then you are not telling the right information!

YObit is quanntity over quality i think and there is not much volume most of the coins/tokens listed to their platform!

3 minutes ago, Razendra18 said:

chaque pays est également un moyen différent de transmettre à des amis, mais je reconnais que vous êtes la meilleure personne parmi les autres, car vous osez dire ce que c'est pour vous-même, donc si vous voulez être amis, nous devons construire un relation

Hello sir, it is with pleasure that I have just read your message, and I will be very happy to build a good relationship with you and other friends based on respect and trust as the largest and most profitable portfolio in life it is friendship.

Because this forum is new. And the members cannot know and trust each other. What we need to do to prove that we can be fully trusted. The forum probably needs to do better now in the future.

46 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

Yobit is quality but they need quantity. I can give quality review, but I’m complelled to give scattered views on many different posts.  I’m sure it’s true to many others quality posters such as yourself as well.

Believe me they dont need quantity, I see a lot of users which they banned from trollbox just for some words they need to do that here too. I understand forum is new and it's necessary time to things come into their place, but I see here (on forum) a lot of "holes" like double posts or copy/paste or write posts without anyone mentioning them.

I like too change with community reputation, but I think they need to check all emoji which members get because I see a lot of "undeserved" emoji.

Not to get off topic, I just suggest you to change tittle because topic is good. 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I saw a lot of guys who were banned from Yobit because of the word „Dice“. I dont know why, but there were many. Therefore, I dont belive that Yobit need more quantity.

3 minutes ago, Paranoxxx said:

I saw a lot of guys who were banned from Yobit because of the word „Dice“. I dont know why, but there were many. Therefore, I dont belive that Yobit need more quantity.

You need more quality token because that is the key to have the quantity of users!

13 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Believe me they dont need quantity, I see a lot of users which they banned from trollbox just for some words they need to do that here too. I understand forum is new and it's necessary time to things come into their place, but I see here (on forum) a lot of "holes" like double posts or copy/paste or write posts without anyone mentioning them.

I like too change with community reputation, but I think they need to check all emoji which members get because I see a lot of "undeserved" emoji.

Not to get off topic, I just suggest you to change tittle because topic is good. 😉

DEFINITELY! title is not suited for the supporting message!

13 minutes ago, Saoha said:

Because this forum is new. And the members cannot know and trust each other. What we need to do to prove that we can be fully trusted. The forum probably needs to do better now in the future.

There is no need to connect to the main exchange of yobit! you are being off-topic here!

I have thought this thread is about quality vs quantity of posts, however reading the post got in mind. I don't know much about Yobit exchange and their functionalists, but for a forum I am sure their need more work.

As far as I am not interested in chatting than making discussion on forums. You are talking about long-term investment, but trust is requirement before putting eggs in unknown basket.

Yo bit may be 3 to 4 years, but still it needs more time in trust for people. However the admin is taking care, that's why he brought up this forum.

You can contact directly to admin as he may busy in other things, but wait what other people suggest for these things.

Edited by cryptosix

57 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

Hi Bnanso10 I appreciate your words, no doubt you have strong pen and understanding in crypto world. Just go ahead and write down your ideas and share your experiences with people they are looking for guide and motivation.

49 minutes ago, howudewin said:

I agree with you about the yobit IB's but I think it is also important to let people know that a lot of the IB's you might hve to play a certain amount of the dice game per day to be eligible. You need to have $ put aside to gamble on the dice game as well.

In one of my other posts, I warned people to only treat Dice as “Baits”.  As a little fish, one should just nibble around the edge and not take a big bite out of dice.  Because once they’re hooked, they’ll find themselves on the cutting board (and end up dying poor as most gamblers do).

13 minutes ago, Parvez00022 said:

Hi Bnanso10 I appreciate your words, no doubt you have strong pen and understanding in crypto world. Just go ahead and write down your ideas and share your experiences with people they are looking for guide and motivation.

Thank you for your kind words.  I will revisit my “Yobit 101” topic and add one Yobit coin at a time to allow the gradual process to take place. 

1 hour ago, Bnance10 said:

Your opinion is good and accept able and in my personal view Yobit is easy and fast exchange for all time. It has more active users than the other exchanges. Yobit is one of my favt exchange where i make more profit in very short time. And in my opinion a exchange quality does not depend on design. It depend on its security and backend system quality. This is necessary how user understand in a exchange. Some time user got after make trade and at time of withdraw he seend many difficulties so yobit is clean.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

48 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Nice write up but the body differs from the heading. But the truth is this write up is spot on. Will you be my friend too and put me through some trading stuffs? I am sure you are a guru in trading

Nice write up but the body differs from the heading. But the truth is this write up is spot on. Will you be my friend too and put me through some trading stuffs? I am sure you are a guru in trading

Don’t know about the guru part, but I can be your friend.  Let’s plan  on a picnic together  next weekend 🙂

49 minutes ago, Razendra18 said:

every different country is also a different way to convey to friends, but I admit you are the best person than the others, because you dare say what it is for yourself, so if you want to be friends with each other, we must build a relationship

I appreciate both of your words, we are here not only for earn and learn, also our aim should be share our innovative ideas around the globe. one should be treated here as family of cryptotalk that will improve cryptotalk a better plateform. using some adressing words like hi, hello, freind, dear all are for conveying a better feelings with regard.

9 minutes ago, Devh said:

Your opinion is good and accept able and in my personal view Yobit is easy and fast exchange for all time. It has more active users than the other exchanges. Yobit is one of my favt exchange where i make more profit in very short time. And in my opinion a exchange quality does not depend on design. It depend on its security and backend system quality. This is necessary how user understand in a exchange. Some time user got after make trade and at time of withdraw he seend many difficulties so yobit is clean.

Cleaness while withdrawal fund must a there if any portal want to grow in a structural way, as my experience with yobit it is good overall.

20 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

Don't spread bullshit, it's well known invest boxes are scam! Devs and/or big investors dump the market while you're holding your bag in a IB like a dumb

I actually love your response.  If you read all my posts, I only want new ppl to start with $3 in doge IB.  And then build their Micro from $10 to $1,000.  And this long process will guard against big dumps.  After they reached 100k micro, cash in $10 every OTHER day to buy PUMP.  While building Pump to 10M, buying YO as ACTIONS to first level of YO holding which is 0.1 YO to start buying products like Panda and Frog (with their Doge from selling PUMP).  The next level is 0.5 YO holding to earn 0.2% daily on YO IB.  And then the next level is 2 YO and beyond... Slowly but surely.

1 hour ago, Paranoxxx said:

Let me try to clear up your misunderstandings by what I understood...

As others have said, we need trade volume. So, number 1, Yobit needs more users.  And the pay per post campaign on this brand new forum is an example of the importance of having more quantity.  But in doing so, we all also have to put up with many poor quality posts.  But it’s okay for now.  The word needs to get out so more people will come and post positive thoughts for payments.  And hopefully they will discover Yobit through discovering this new talk forum.

Now, let’s clear up on Yobit chat box and bans on chat box...

It happened around the time right before Micro ico.  It appeared many users from the religious sector couldn’t participate in IB’s that required Dice.  These are ordinary investors like you and me, but their religion prohibits them from gambling.  So, not only Micro was born which IB requires no dice, the word “Dice” was also prohibited from chat (in a form of auto ban, programmed in chat utilities).  So, they type “Dice” once, they got a warning.  They type it once more, they would get banned for a very short period of time.

But all of that has changed now back to it was before.  There are more products that require no dice  and there’s also people who enjoys playing Dice Games.  All should be happy!

One more important point... Chat should be used to hang loose while waiting for your IBs payments and should not replace your time of maintaining your IB’s.  And quite a few pump and dump traders exploit chat for their ulterior purpose.  I only care about the part that people chitchatting for fun.. and also to hear real news from admins once in a while.

As far as getting banned from chat, it’s not permanent and it can be good sometimes 🙂

Edited by Bnance10
spelling error

13 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Picnic on cryptotalk? Man am a Nigerian and I live in the country capital city. Mind coming to Abuja for the picnic?

I live in the capital city of Texas.  Texas is one of the largest states in America.  From Austin, it takes me 8 hours driving to the west border, and about 6 to 7 hours to the east.  And I have a Nigerian friend/associate before.  What I remember is your names are often spelled with a bunch of consonants thrown together making it impossible for the English speakers to pronounce their new friend’s name 🙂

But you know what they say, friends don’t try to pronounce friends name all the time, we can use nickname instead. What is your nickname? Awaremooner, or should I call you mooner for short?

Mine is B10.

Edited by Bnance10

1 minute ago, Awaremooner said:

Mooner will do or Dee which is a short form of my Yoruba name

Ok, Dee, it is.  Very nice to meet you Dee.