What's Your Strategy? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

What's Your Strategy?

On 10/14/2019 at 2:21 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm interested to find out what your trading strategy is. For example, when or how do you decide which coin to buy, when to buy it, how long to hold and when to sell? This question is specifically directed at day traders, not to people who hold for months and months. Have you been successful with your strategy?

I suggest you to dont think that day trading means that you have only one day to get profit this is called short term trading and it takes 2,3,4,5, days to make profits depending on which coin you are invested if coin have potential the you get a good profits Good Luck .👍

Wel in the event that I think the current cost of the coin I exchange isn't steady or too low then I will just however more coins and when the value rise then I will sell it obviously with a fantastic cost.

Now there is no such strategy, I'm still new to this business. I study the market, read literature, trade on a demo account and slowly gain experience. In the future, I plan to trade with real money. So far, I'm doing pretty well and I like it.

I am not a professional trader but I think day trading is the best earning method for average earnings, with the right strategies and coins it can be very profitable.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

My strategy is that first I look for a good cryptocurrency, I find its chart, I understand from the chart form whether it is ready to buy or sell, because it makes you understand from the chart

Some people do not understand this

good information, I also do the same of dividing the money into several parts and always buy when the candle is closed and sell when the candle is saw

• +4 1

For me the best strategy would have an important requirement that is to have a good capital, with this I would make purchases and sales staggered in a considerable margin, for example I would buy and sell BTC from $5M to $12 every thousand or five hundred dollars, is a good margin, when the BTC exceeds this value would have to leave but would have already obtained good profit and of course the first purchase should be made

• +3 1

when analyzing graphs I use different patterns, candlestick analysis helps to find a good entry point, I also consider different indicators such as RSI or BB. I pay a lot of attention to trend lines, support and resistance lines

Very good question friend, I would also be 
interested in knowing this type of strategy,
 I just started in this world and I would like
 to learn to trade with cryptocurrencies

ethereum, bitcoin are two coins you can trust in the long term of course if you are going to play big, I regretted that I invested in the dusk network. For example, you can apply your strategy as follows: invest half of the money you have in the coin you want to invest, if it falls according to the situation, invest the other half of the money where you see the bottom, even if it rises by 50%, you will cover your loss.

On 10/14/2019 at 5:21 AM, williamz902 said:

I'm interested to find out what your trading strategy is. For example, when or how do you decide which coin to buy, when to buy it, how long to hold and when to sell? This question is specifically directed at day traders, not to people who hold for months and months. Have you been successful with your strategy?

It is very important to know the project and what its purpose is, that can tell if that cryptocurrency has a future or not, it is also necessary to see if it has a good community since that way more people will join the project.

When price is above the moving average, only look for long positions when the price is below the moving average, only look for short positions.

It can help simplify and focus the decision-making process for today's traders within an effective movement-in-trend filtering trading strategy. However, there is still a need for conditions for timing entry and exit, as well as changing the size of risks and managing the overall risk of the portfolio.

• +5 1

When the Bitcoin market is boring I buy IBVOL (Inverse Bitcoin Volatiliy Token).
When it drops sharply I wait for a big support and buy it.
When it goes up I buy altcoins instead.

Edited by lolok
  • +5 1

Wel if i think the current price of the coin i trade is not stable or too low then i will just but more coins and when the price rise then i will sell it but of course with a satisfying price. 

The strategy that I use is the use of supports and resistances since until today it has worked well, sometimes obtaining good results with the help of leverage to maximize the gains obtained.

One of the most important strategies that I care about in profit is choosing honest and reliable sites and investing, whether in currencies, trading by selling or buying, and mining the minx coins that have been recently added to the Yobit site. Also, the profit depends on the referrals that come with it.

On 10/14/2019 at 5:21 AM, williamz902 said:

Well there are many strategies to follow obviously but a good one is to observe the market behavior of a specific currency in hours or last days.
You have to know the recent fundamental news about it and make a quick decision to buy or sell.

Sometime I do arbitrage and most of the time I hold cryptocurrency for a long time to see a raise in their prices. I have invested in some coins due to such reasons.

The strategy is to follow the decline and rise of electronic currencies, and seize the opportunity to buy or sell, this is better to collect money and change life for the better.

My strategy is simple, wait until the right moment to get the silver, if the currency goes down in value I hold on until it rises, I will not withdraw the currency of fear

For me, I always look for cryptocurrencies with a very low value, store them and then wait for a good rise for them and then sell, I must be lucky to get the currency that will rise

I want to know about your strategy.And I want to know that when and which curency I bought and for what time I keep That curency in my wallet and when I cell that currency I know all about this. 

You have to make deep DYOR before purchasing of any coin, mainly low cap coins, then you have to diversify your portfolio with several TOP 10 CMC coins and stay strong, avoind weakhandsduring FOMO/FUD as only long term strategy may brings gains